5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

FS: Projector Retroed Headlights & Foglights + other stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 08:30 PM

FS: Projector Retroed Headlights & Foglights + other stuff

Getting rid of my maxima, taking it back to stock, selling off everything . I will be on vacation for the next week (May 5-12) and can not ship anything till the 13-14th at the earliest, but will be responding to PMs and updating this thread in meantime. I will post (better/recent/some) pics of all items when I return from vacation, for now lengthy descriptions will have to do.

Prices are firm.
Serious inquiries only please.

2K OEM Headlights Retrofitted w/ RS6 Bi-xenon projectors + Signal/Parking Light LED Retrofit + Harness + Ballasts.
pending sale w/ MAXSE2kMT
$500

These are a set of 00-01 housings painted flat black (except turn signal area) with audi RS6 bixenon projectors retroed into them and chrome bezels. The turn signals are Full LED, in the signal area there are 9 superflux LEDs arranged in a grid and there are 12 amber 5mm LEDs on the side of the lights. The 21 LEDs are bright and fully visible even in the sunniest of days + and there is a load resistor so they flash at the normal rate (no hyperblink) The parking lights are LED as well, and with the flick of a switch (on back of housings) can be changed from the 9 amber LED grid to a white 16 LED grid depending on your mood/taste that day.
This is some of my best LED work to date, I originally planned to sell these after I did the LEDs and road tested them for a few weeks, but never took them off the car b/c I liked them so much.
The housings were well worn when I bought these a few years back off another .org member to play around with. I have been in and out of them a dozen or so times, installing/removing/swapping projectors/angeleyes/ LEDs . The plastic lenses have seen better days, I had to buff them once a month w/ plastic polish to keep them clear, but I just wetsanded buffed and polished them up and then applied PPG Deltron 2K urethane clearcoat. So now they are crystal clear and will not require regular polishing to keep them looking that way.
Also included is a Harness and pair of Q45 ballasts, this is a complete plug and play package –less D2S bulbs**(see below).

This is an old pic of the headlights, currently they look the same except in this pic there is set of angeleyes around the bezel that have been removed.

This is the only pic I have on my computer right now of the LED parking/turns, they do not do them justice, better pics will be forthcoming.

Ebay Halo Projector lights retrofitted with TSX’s, + Ballasts + Harness
Pending sale w/ Arisotezza18

$475 shipped

This is a set of “ebay halo projector headlights”, that have been retrofitted with TSX projectors, the LEDs in the halos have been replaced with white BestHongkong.com 100mA high output LEDs (much brighter than originals). The LEDs are underdriven @ 70mA and behind a voltage regulator, so they are well protected, unfortunately 1 LEDs burnt out - summer heat + light always on, weeded out a weak LED....
The shrouds are chrome and have been sprayed with nightshades to produce a “shadow chrome” finish. I installed clear lenses on the blinker and parking lights. Also, I have replaced the clear plastic lens that came on the housings with a set from OEM 2002-2003 headlights, since the originals on these housings are of a lesser quality. The lenses have been on for a while and accumulated typical small knicks/scratches from road debris, but I will give em a good buff and polish before shipping to clean them up for the buyer.
I will include a matching replacement LED for the burnt out one, a simple job if you are somewhat handy, and I will provide you with whatever guidance you may need to get the job done.
Also included is a harness and set of hella gen3 ballasts. This is a complete plug and play package –less D2S bulbs**(see below).

this is an old pic of an identical set of lights i did for someone a few years back, they are identical to the ones for sale.

this is a pic of the shrouds - chrome sprayed w/ nightshades

** I will take $75 off the price of either of these headlights and include a set of l used D2S bulbs for your old 2k headlights, for the first buyer interested. If you are in NYC/LI we can meet up and swap or, if not local i will refund $75 and ship bulbs once i get your old lights.

Last edited by Dr. Roy; 05-04-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:31 PM

2K Foglights retrofitted with valoe D2S projectors.
pending sale w/ MAXSE2kMT
$200
or
$160 + your old passenger side foglight.

2000-2001 foglights retrofitted with valeo D2S projectors, fully adjustable (up-down-rotation) and watertight. Perfect if you don’t want to modify or retro your OEM headlights but want the output of HID projectors, they install with only minor modification of foglight area (in the rear, not visible, can be switched bach to stock w/ no problem) all you need are ballast and bulbs. The lenses are freshly buffed, polished and sprayed w/ PPG Deltron 2K urethane clearcoat, so they are good condition.

this is the only pic i have currently, the the lenses in the pic are lexan ones - as stated above the OEM lenses have been reconditioned and reinstalled. better more current pics will be be posted when i have a chance

2K (grey) Interior light retrofitted with 2 white IO moon high output LEDs
$50 shipped + your grey 2K interior light

2 very bright intense white LEDs, current regulated with well sized heatsink. Many times brighter than stock setup. I have had this in my car for 2 + plus years and have on several occasions – accidentally left them on, in mid summer, for a day or so,...no overheating they operate w/o fault. I figure the next owner of the car would not appreciate this as much as a org member would. Send me $50 and your grey 2k interior light (with moonroof controls) and its yours

lens is included, it has been removed to show LEDs

Last edited by Dr. Roy; 05-03-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:50 PM

reserved for additional items
Old 05-03-2008, 08:51 PM

reserved for additional items/pics
Old 05-03-2008, 09:16 PM

ygpm
Old 05-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

very interested in ur fogs.

as a matter of fact i'll give u my current fog lights + $160 for urs.

i'm located in ny, so i can meet up with you.
Old 05-04-2008, 02:09 AM

Pm sent about the retro'd Ebay headlights. I have a set of stock gen 5 headlights and fogs I can throw in as well.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:50 AM

Just curious about the other parts are u gona part out or are u gona part anything else on ya car ???
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by NYghettoGLE
very interested in ur fogs. as a matter of fact i'll give u my current fog lights + $160 for urs. i'm located in ny, so i can meet up with you.
Sorry, MAXSE2kMT has already sent payment on those

Originally Posted by WhoDatBuuL
Just curious about the other parts are u gona part out or are u gona part anything else on ya car ???
yea, i have a couple of things around i have to gather up take pics and list, wont get to it untill i get back from vaction though.

-02-03 tailight (drivers side i think)
-used clear front sidemarkers
-gauges cluster /parts/ gauges
-ebay/injen knock off intake
-stillen stainless y pipe (not sure if i am going to pull this from viehicle)
-rear sway bar
-front strutt tower bar
-new,unused secondary (4 wire) O2 sensor
-MAF ...used but functioning within FSM specs
-ROH RT 18X8 rims + Toyo proxes FZ4 235/40/18 (waiting to hear back from someone before i bump up an old thread in tire/rim FS forum)

There may be a few other small items, have to look around
Old 05-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Glory Glory Man United

Pm ya
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM

well Pm sent ...In line and waitin???
Old 05-30-2008, 02:08 PM
the org...not what it was

did these sales go thru?
Old 05-30-2008, 03:40 PM

Intrested in the intake. Fits 00 maxima auto rite. let me know when u come back.