5th Generation Classifieds (2000-2003) Buy, sell, trade parts for 2000-2003 Maximas

FL FS: Memorial Day Grounding kit sale $36.70!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013 | 11:42 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

FS: Memorial Day Grounding kit sale $36.70!

From today to Friday June 6 all grounding kits from my website http://www.sdgrounds.com will be $36.70. I have kits tailored to fit the 3rd Gen VE Maxima all the way up to the 7th Gen; I also, have kits available for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Altima on special request. All of my kits now are made with 1862 strand 100% Oxygen Free Copper, double crimped and have dual wall adhesive lined shrink wrapped ends. As I build these kits with the highest quality components and care, I have full confidence of their performance and build quality and stand behind them indefinitely. The available colors are Smoke Black and Crimson Red.

As for the benefits of the kit:

This is a list of just what I sell my kits on in regards to benefits. Over the years I have been told of other benefits but I only advertise what I have personally observed. In short better grounding, better signal feed to ECU / CCU, better operating ECU / CCU, better operating car... period. This is especially true for cars over 7 years old when stock grounds have corroded and lost a great deal of their conductivity.

- Higher gas mileage
- Better radio reception
- Faster power windows
- Brighter interior and exterior lights
- Smoother idle
- Faster Rev
- Faster automatic transmission shifts
- Heavy draw electrical accessories like your fan does not cause light dimming or effect your idle in any way.
- Longer alternator life
- Less voltage spikes means aftermarket LEDs will be far less likely to burn out in your car. (Especially protects on start up)
- Aftermarket LEDs will cut all the way off (If you have that problem).
- Made 4 AWG (3x Thicker than 8 Gauge) Audio grade wire and 3M copper terminal ends.
- Comes with all mounting equipment needed and step by step picture instructions.
- In General your car will feel like new in some ways even better than new in others. (Especially the auto shifts)
Old 05-26-2013 | 07:16 PM
Get Off My Lawn

Thank you, sir!
Old 05-26-2013 | 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Shinjiduo
From today to Friday June 6 all grounding kits from my website http://www.sdgrounds.com will be $36.70. I have kits tailored to fit the 3rd Gen VE Maxima all the way up to the 7th Gen; I also, have kits available for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen Altima on special request. All of my kits now are made with 1862 strand 100% Oxygen Free Copper, double crimped and have dual wall adhesive lined shrink wrapped ends. As I build these kits with the highest quality components and care, I have full confidence of their performance and build quality and stand behind them indefinitely. The available colors are Smoke Black and Crimson Red.

As for the benefits of the kit:

This is a list of just what I sell my kits on in regards to benefits. Over the years I have been told of other benefits but I only advertise what I have personally observed. In short better grounding, better signal feed to ECU / CCU, better operating ECU / CCU, better operating car... period. This is especially true for cars over 7 years old when stock grounds have corroded and lost a great deal of their conductivity.

- Higher gas mileage
- Better radio reception
- Faster power windows
- Brighter interior and exterior lights
- Smoother idle
- Faster Rev
- Faster automatic transmission shifts
- Heavy draw electrical accessories like your fan does not cause light dimming or effect your idle in any way.
- Longer alternator life
- Less voltage spikes means aftermarket LEDs will be far less likely to burn out in your car. (Especially protects on start up)
- Aftermarket LEDs will cut all the way off (If you have that problem).
- Made 4 AWG (3x Thicker than 8 Gauge) Audio grade wire and 3M copper terminal ends.
- Comes with all mounting equipment needed and step by step picture instructions.
- In General your car will feel like new in some ways even better than new in others. (Especially the auto shifts)
So pieces of wires can do all of this above^?
Old 05-26-2013 | 10:19 PM
Get Off My Lawn

- Individual results may vary.
- Owner may not experience all benefits.
- Benefits may exceed or fail to meet personal expectations depending on general health and condition of charging and ground system prior to installation of this ground kit.
- Ground kit is not designed, intended, or capable of resolving already present issues with the vehicle's charging/ground system. This kit will only assist in improving a properly functioning charge/ground system.
- Further benefits can be gained from installation of "The Big 3." Please contact Shinjiduo on availability for your specific vehicle.

Small Print:
No Smurfs were harmed in the mining or shaping of the specific wire in this product. Any similarity of this product with snakes or worms is purely coincidental. Use of this product for any other purpose than it is designed and intended is strictly forbidden; that includes whipping children or pets. Not for household electrical use. Not for human consumption. Not a weight bearing device. Not to be used as a breathing apparatus or floatation device. If your car thanks you for this mod, please call 911 or your local mental health crisis hotline.
Old 05-26-2013 | 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Gregg
- Individual results may vary.
- Owner may not experience all benefits.
- Benefits may exceed or fail to meet personal expectations depending on general health and condition of charging and ground system prior to installation of this ground kit.
- Ground kit is not designed, intended, or capable of resolving already present issues with the vehicle's charging/ground system. This kit will only assist in improving a properly functioning charge/ground system.
- Further benefits can be gained from installation of "The Big 3." Please contact Shinjiduo on availability for your specific vehicle.

Small Print:
No Smurfs were harmed in the mining or shaping of the specific wire in this product. Any similarity of this product with snakes or worms is purely coincidental. Use of this product for any other purpose than it is designed and intended is strictly forbidden; that includes whipping children or pets. Not for household electrical use. Not for human consumption. Not a weight bearing device. Not to be used as a breathing apparatus or floatation device. If your car thanks you for this mod, please call 911 or your local mental health crisis hotline.
LMAO That made my day bro!
Old 05-26-2013 | 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by 03VQMAX
So pieces of wires can do all of this above^?
Hey if I included all of the benefits I have been told my kit could do over the years the list would be twice as long. Just think about how many aspects of your vehicle is governed by the ECU, BCM and CCU. If anything helps those to do their jobs better it leads to a better functioning car overall. Hence, the list of benefits. At least I am not telling you a few wires will lead to increased horse power. :

Last edited by Shinjiduo; 05-26-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 05-26-2013 | 11:37 PM

^^ I am! +5whp!

Old 05-29-2013 | 12:25 AM

Old 05-29-2013 | 11:53 AM

Just checking, I always see these kits advertised, I might pick a set up soon, even though I'm not much familiar with them.
Old 05-30-2013 | 09:09 PM

Old 06-03-2013 | 10:38 PM

Old 06-05-2013 | 01:46 PM