5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Guess what I woke up to yesterday?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 11:06 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

Guess what I woke up to yesterday?

I went out to my car yesterday morning to find it on blocks, my wheels were gone. Plus the whole car was keyed. I am so ****ed, why cant people have nice things without someone f***ing them up. Now i'm stuck 50 miles from home waiting for the insurance company to come look at it and get me a check.
The F***ing no good a**holes that did this will be in a huge world of hurt if I find them.
Sorry done venting now.
Old 08-20-2002, 11:35 PM
Banned

wow, sorry to hear that , did u have wheel locks?
Old 08-20-2002, 11:36 PM

DAMN. Second time someone messed your car up right? First time it was the dealership dropping it.. am i correct? I feel your pain.. hang in there.
Old 08-20-2002, 11:40 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

Originally posted by AznWontonboy
DAMN. Second time someone messed your car up right? First time it was the dealership dropping it.. am i correct? I feel your pain.. hang in there.
Third time, first time was while the car was still green. They beat it with baseball bats and keyed it that time. Second was the dealer dropping it off the lift last summer. Then this one that happened yesterday.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:49 AM
2K1HoMax

man u either must have done something to some1 that really ****ed them off for this **** to happen, if thats the case im not sayin its ur fault that **** still should not have happened. the only thing i hate about that is you dont know who it is, therefor u know one thing at this point, whoever it is sure doesnt have the ball$ to confront u and take it up that way. ull eventually find out who it was....

Peace.

Old 08-21-2002, 01:04 AM

Re: Guess what I woke up to yesterday?

Originally posted by Y2k Max Luv
I went out to my car yesterday morning to find it on blocks, my wheels were gone. Plus the whole car was keyed. I am so ****ed, why cant people have nice things without someone f***ing them up. Now i'm stuck 50 miles from home waiting for the insurance company to come look at it and get me a check.
The F***ing no good a**holes that did this will be in a huge world of hurt if I find them.
Sorry done venting now.
Dang what jerks. If I found out someone did that to my car, they'd not be livin' very long. Hang in there man.
Old 08-21-2002, 04:30 AM
lcf

what wheels did you have?
Old 08-21-2002, 04:34 AM

That's just sad, bro. I get pis$ed when someone leaves a hand print on my car.

Ok, I understand why someone would want to steal your wheels. I get the concept of stealing, selling and making some money. But why key the car? That's just flat out mean.

Sorry done venting now.
Old 08-21-2002, 06:45 AM

Sounds like you need to invest in a very nice and very LOUD alarm, wheel locks, and a colt 45. Where were you at when this happened? Was is parked on the street on in a driveway?
Old 08-21-2002, 06:51 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I pity you guys who have to park outside, especially in the street. If I had to park outside, I would not be modding my car. A loud alarm isn't enough, it won't stop them from vandalizing the car. I understand that some of you don't have a choice, so I feel bad for you. At least your insurance will cover it.
Old 08-21-2002, 06:55 AM

Man that **** is messed up. Dammed the theivies to hell who did that to your car. I mean stealing is one thing but keying is another that's a personal debt someone had to repay to you.
Old 08-21-2002, 07:35 AM

They stole your stock rims??
Old 08-21-2002, 10:27 AM

Sorry done venting now.
...Make sure the insurance company gives you the $ it would cost to have Nissan N.A. replace your stock rims and tires. According to Nissan, them suckers aren't cheap! Then make sure they also cut you a check for a full paint job, by the time you are done with this, you should have a nice new paint job and a set of really nice new aftermarket rims... After all, the insurance company can't FORCE you to buy all-stock again... By the way, invest some of that insurance dough in wheel locks for all four wheels. And make sure you get a torque wrench and tighten the lugs appropriately, that'll make the wheels harder to get off quickly...
Old 08-21-2002, 11:13 AM

Re: Re: Guess what I woke up to yesterday?

Originally posted by Matthew

...Make sure the insurance company gives you the $ it would cost to have Nissan N.A. replace your stock rims and tires. According to Nissan, them suckers aren't cheap! Then make sure they also cut you a check for a full paint job, by the time you are done with this, you should have a nice new paint job and a set of really nice new aftermarket rims... After all, the insurance company can't FORCE you to buy all-stock again... By the way, invest some of that insurance dough in wheel locks for all four wheels. And make sure you get a torque wrench and tighten the lugs appropriately, that'll make the wheels harder to get off quickly...
All of this is good advice, but if this is the 2nd time you've been vandalized, then expect it to happen again to your nice new rims and paint. I'd invest in an enclosed garage if your apartments\townhomes offer it, or if you live in a house, park it in a garage.
Old 08-21-2002, 11:22 AM

dude that sucks!

did you have wheel locks? i think on your next set of wheels, i would put wheel locks on all the lugs!!!
Old 08-21-2002, 11:27 AM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

That is bull****. ****, I hate people.

My car got broken into back in high school and they stole my stereo. That was livable. But when they left, they went through my glovebox, found a picture of my family that I had in there and stabbed my swiss army knive into my mother's face and stuck it into my seat cushion. Mother****ers.

I'm sorry bro...... That is awful.
Old 08-21-2002, 11:53 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your problems; don't worry...karma will take care of whoever did this.

and Andy, that story about the knife in the picture....I'm speachless...I'd be like the incredible hulk if I saw that
Old 08-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

sorry to hear about this.....are there any people angry with u? usually they took the wheels and I dun understand why they bother to spend more time to key your car.

sorry man.....hope insurance will cover it fully.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:09 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

My Sig pic was taken were I park my car every night (including the night my car got beaten by baseball bats) in front of my house. I'm 50 miles from home at my aunt's house. I don't have any enemies out here cause I don't know anyone. I did not have wheel locks, but I will be getting some now.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:23 PM
'Trynna' is not a word

Sorry to hear man, my car was broken into last night as well, stole a whole bunch of stuff...
Old 08-21-2002, 12:38 PM
Maxima06071

Originally posted by mtrai760
Sorry to hear man, my car was broken into last night as well, stole a whole bunch of stuff...
Dude more bad **** happening to Maximas!
What's wrong with this country, I thought we were all united now because of 9/11, what BS! I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE WHO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S BELONGINGS

Old 08-21-2002, 01:16 PM

Damn, that's really sad! Some people just have no respect for stuff that isn't their own. Not only did they take your wheels, but vandalizing your car too ...that's a slap in the face! Sorry to hear...insurance should cover it though.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:23 PM

I had a semi-similar experience while sitting in a 7-11 parking lot. Someone walks up, kicks the rear driver's side door, and then kicks my driver's side side-view mirror (joe bless for foldable mirrors). He was drunk, and apparently angry over something, but failed to realize I was still sitting in the car. I introduced him to my ASP baton and hopefully helped him learn to be more respectful of other peoples' property. It's a shame that this has happened to you, especially more than once..
Old 08-21-2002, 02:00 PM

if you put wheel locks on all your lugs, imagine what it would be like to change a flat tire if need be. otherwise, id do the same thing.
Old 08-21-2002, 05:14 PM
Banned

Stealing the man's wheels and keying his car up....Totally uncalled for.

Maybe its time you look into investing in some sort of survellience camera system; ya know, like the cops have or something? Technologies really come a long way with mini-micro camera's that can be hidden just about anywhere, with infra-red night mode, etc. If this happened in front of your residence, I'd say it might be worth checking out as you can setup something facing your driveway or street. You catch the bastids on tape, and that can be used against them as evidence in court.

Just my .02
Old 08-21-2002, 08:05 PM
2K1HoMax

My Sig pic was taken were I park my car every night (including the night my car got beaten by baseball bats) in front of my house. I'm 50 miles from home at my aunt's house. I don't have any enemies out here cause I don't know anyone. I did not have wheel locks, but I will be getting some now.
u said that u dont got any enemies there. but look im not tryin to poke at u or **** u off or anything, but there is obviously an enemy u had or still have that would be willing to stoop to that level and do this to u. who that is....well most probably u know, but u dont know it was them, not yet anyway. i hope u find out who it is, but just remember if ur like me, keep ur temper in check cuz things will come around to bite u in the A$$ in the future. just take care of this **** and goodluck. peace.