5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.
View Poll Results: Where to place nitrous bottle so people see it?
On the front armrest
12.50%
On the rear deck (no Bose sub)
12.50%
Hanging from the middle backseat ceiling
37.50%
Mounted in the middle of the backseat
37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Where to place nitrous bottle so people see it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 10:22 AM

wow... i must say i am now a dumber person than i was before for going and reading this whole thread. tanman, hanging from the ceiling!? cmon dude, thats kinda whack. if you must have it inside the cabin, which i still think is rediculous, i say put it where the center arm rest is in teh back. but dont get me wrong, i dont think it should be inside the cabin at all. why not just mount it in the trunk in a real cool setup, and get a remote bottle opener???
Old 08-24-2002, 10:32 AM

I know

Hell Just put it on the dash board where the pasanger side airbag goes!
Old 08-24-2002, 11:08 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: I know

This thread is obviously a joke, cmon Tanman you've played it for all its worth, fess up. Its a sad day when the Maxima community has to waste time talking about topics even Neons.org wouldn't touch. If you want to show off your NOS get a clear trunk lid custom fabricated and as you're blowing by everyone else they'll understand why they got their asses handed to them. Im only a newb but if this thread is still active tomorrow im gonna cry.
Old 08-24-2002, 11:29 AM

No offense but it sounds like you are watching too much TV! I see nobody has suggested that electric supercharger from eBay yet. Heck... if you get that PLUS racing stripes, I am sure you will have the upper advantage! That C5 will, FREEK, OUT, when he sees those stripes! I am sure he wont even attempt a race then!

I thought about mounting my dual 130cf steel scuba tanks on the hood but I was afraid of attracting too many dive buddies.
Old 08-24-2002, 11:55 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Why don't you just find where all of the street racers meet on friday or saturday night? Then make sure that you drive around with your trunk open, so that everyone could see your nitrous bottle. Race one of the faster cars, and beat him. Then everyone will know that you are the fastest, and they won't want to race you again. You would thereby accomplish all of your goals. Everyone and their mother would know that you have a nitrous bottle. They would all know that you are faster than them, and you wouldn't have to race anymore. All of your goals accomplished in one night...with only one race.
Old 08-24-2002, 12:02 PM
Administrator

how are you asking for constructive answeres and you are asking dumb questions?

this goes to show me you have not read your Nitrous Installation Instruction Manual..

Old 08-24-2002, 12:13 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: I know

Originally posted by 03MaxPassion
This thread is obviously a joke, cmon Tanman you've played it for all its worth, fess up. Its a sad day when the Maxima community has to waste time talking about topics even Neons.org wouldn't touch. If you want to show off your NOS get a clear trunk lid custom fabricated and as you're blowing by everyone else they'll understand why they got their asses handed to them. Im only a newb but if this thread is still active tomorrow im gonna cry.
EHEHEHEHEHE, you caught me. It's been fun folks.

Honestly, I plan to get one of those Bazooka NOS subs and mount it like I said. That should make me look cool, and deter other racers .

To the moderators, sorry about this. I'm sure I put some very bad ideas in some kid's head and now he'll want to mount a real nitrous bottle in the cabin.