5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Lexington, KY Max Owner???

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002 | 06:57 PM

Lexington, KY Max Owner???

Hey everyone I was at BW3's in Lexington (Man 'O War) last night and was parked next to a 5th Gen black Max SE with clear side markers, a stone and bug deflector, and had some sweet wheels. Figured it was someone off the board, just thought I would try and find out who?

Thanks,
Scott
Old 08-25-2002 | 09:08 PM

i think theres a guy in lexington with a black 5th gen thats on the org, I cant remember his name tho. theres a few members from louisville here including me
Old 08-26-2002 | 10:53 AM

I know of a couple of Max owners in Lexington. BMXSteve has a 95 max with all the goodies and i have a 98 max with all the goodies. I've seen the max that you're talking about at Powerhouse gym. The rims on the car are pretty sweet!
Old 08-26-2002 | 01:45 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Lexington, KY Max Owner???

Originally posted by ScottG61376
Hey everyone I was at BW3's in Lexington (Man 'O War) last night and was parked next to a 5th Gen black Max SE with clear side markers, a stone and bug deflector, and had some sweet wheels. Figured it was someone off the board, just thought I would try and find out who?

Thanks,
Scott

Ummm...dat would be me!
Old 08-26-2002 | 01:55 PM

Originally posted by heems27
I know of a couple of Max owners in Lexington. BMXSteve has a 95 max with all the goodies and i have a 98 max with all the goodies. I've seen the max that you're talking about at Powerhouse gym. The rims on the car are pretty sweet!
Hey, a fellow Max owner AND a fellow workout freak at Powerhouse!? We'll have to meet sometime. I know Steve (BMXSteve) and lil Matt around here in Lex but that's about it. I'm always lookin to hang out with some Max groupies though so holla at me. Thanks to all for the compliments too! You'z my homies...
Old 08-26-2002 | 02:04 PM

What are those rims that you have on your ride?
Old 08-26-2002 | 02:09 PM

E-mail me sometime and maybe we can get all the maxima owners who are on the org in Lexington together. We'll have the first Lexington Maxima Meet!
Old 08-26-2002 | 03:46 PM

Hey whats up, just scanning through the threads and saw this one sitting on the front page. This is amazing, the maxima is becoming more and more popular to mod. This wouldnt be the first maxima meet, it would be the 3rd!! We had a nissan meet back in april at a performance shop called RTC(rtky.com). Check it out!! Much better than streetsports! These guys are awesome..I have a greddy exhaust on order from them, they are awesome to work with, should be here soon. Our last meet had close to 20 cars and matt(matt92gxe) set that up and it was a lot of work for him to do it. He swore up and down that he would never set on up by himself again, and i dont blame him. But that would be cool to have another meet sometime this fall, preferablly before it starts snowing.
Old 08-26-2002 | 04:21 PM

Originally posted by bmxsteve
Hey whats up, just scanning through the threads and saw this one sitting on the front page. This is amazing, the maxima is becoming more and more popular to mod. This wouldnt be the first maxima meet, it would be the 3rd!! We had a nissan meet back in april at a performance shop called RTC(rtky.com). Check it out!! Much better than streetsports! These guys are awesome..I have a greddy exhaust on order from them, they are awesome to work with, should be here soon. Our last meet had close to 20 cars and matt(matt92gxe) set that up and it was a lot of work for him to do it. He swore up and down that he would never set on up by himself again, and i dont blame him. But that would be cool to have another meet sometime this fall, preferablly before it starts snowing.
What's up Steve, I hadn't heard any info on the new shop so I'm glad to hear this news from you! I haven't dealt with Streetsports in over a year. Most of the prices I could beat online and they were going through some personnel issues back then so I stayed away. Gotta go for now but stay in touch! I'll catch you on Instant messenger sometime, I've changed my AIM sig to "supablackmaxse" so list me when you have time and look me up.

Scott, my rims are Mille Miglia Impera 18 x 8s....so far so good, I'm tryin to take care of em!
Old 08-26-2002 | 07:26 PM

Originally posted by srbarnes4ever

What's up Steve, I hadn't heard any info on the new shop so I'm glad to hear this news from you! I haven't dealt with Streetsports in over a year. Most of the prices I could beat online and they were going through some personnel issues back then so I stayed away. Gotta go for now but stay in touch! I'll catch you on Instant messenger sometime, I've changed my AIM sig to "supablackmaxse" so list me when you have time and look me up.

Scott, my rims are Mille Miglia Impera 18 x 8s....so far so good, I'm tryin to take care of em!
Well they look really sharp, I am not a big fan of a lot of the rims that I see here on the board, but yours are sweet!

Scott
AIM: ScottAGreenwell