5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Quick run with a 2k2

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2002, 12:22 PM
Blu
the tits

Re: Re: Talk is CHEAP!!!

Originally posted by SprintMax

can i get in on that offer? i mean since i have a VQ30DE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 10-12-2002, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Talk is CHEAP!!!

Originally posted by blubyu2k2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
why not? i just have a couple bolt-on's.. it won't be so bad
Old 10-12-2002, 12:47 PM
The silent but deadly Moderator

I'm not really here to judge who is right, if I see personal attacks I have to do something.

If someone is being an idiot in your opinion, just report it and we'll delete it. Calling an idiot an idiot is still against the TOS.

Please stay on topic or I'll just have to kill the entire thread.
Old 10-12-2002, 01:01 PM
BugNout

Originally posted by MAX2000JP

Thanks for clearing that up....Phatguy is just an idiot who cannot install a simple y-pipe himself so he is mad at the world. Installing Nitrous is way out of his league.....therefore he calls it rice juice.

BTW my brother has a y-pipe also.....
Hey Maximized you can't even make your own meals or bed! Coming from a kid who lives at home with mommy and daddy means very little. Your also the same idiot who thought a 330 was faster than a 2k 5spd with bolt ons. Took you long enough to figure out you got lemon with bad VI. That rice juice did a lot of good for his last car/engine!! He couldn't break 14.0 with a 100shot! Has he raced any Camaros lately? That was hillarious!

Old 10-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by TimW
I'm not really here to judge who is right, if I see personal attacks I have to do something.

If someone is being an idiot in your opinion, just report it and we'll delete it. Calling an idiot an idiot is still against the TOS.

Please stay on topic or I'll just have to kill the entire thread.
i have too many posts invested in this thread for you to do that
Old 10-12-2002, 01:31 PM

i have too many posts invested in this thread for you to do that
wouldnt want to drop back below 16500 posts.
Old 10-12-2002, 01:32 PM
BugNout

Your intelligence shows when you try to have an arguement. What does the fact that I live at home have to do with anything, especially Maximas. I go to school and commute to school, whats wrong with that? Let me ask you, do you have a College Degree.

Sorry playa I graduated from Univeristy not College. Your parents must be proud of you now that your in the local community college.

Old 10-12-2002, 01:39 PM
JET Speed Lab

Old 10-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by Newman

wouldnt want to drop back below 16500 posts.
I was being sarcastic

Originally posted by BugNout

Sorry playa I graduated from Univeristy not College. Your parents must be proud of you now that your in the local community college.

Let me clear something up for you again..

In Canada | UK | West Indies rest of the world

College - 2 year institution after High School that prepares you for University..

University - 2/3 year instituion based on your choice of Study where you can then move on the working world with a Bachelors Degree..

In United States of America

College - 4 year institution after High School in which you will obtain a Bachelors Degree

University - 4 year institution after High School in which you will obtain a Bachelors Degree

In the United States of America College is the same thing as University..

however Junior College or Community College - 2 year institution after High School that prepares you for College/University in which you obtain an Asociates Degree.

In Conclusion

The United States Junior College is the same as College in Canada and the rest of the world..

The United States College/University is a combination of College and University in Canada and the rest of the world..

What have we learned?

MAX2000JP is at a 4 year institution in which he will obtain his 4 year Bachelors degree..

hope i could clear that up..

FYI: some Community Colleges are 4 year instutions.. they just don't have a high academic acceptance rate and are not widely known or accepted in the job market as big Colleges/Universitys
Old 10-12-2002, 01:59 PM
BugNout

Let me clear something up for you again..

In Canada | UK | West Indies rest of the world

College - 2 year institution after High School that prepares you for University..

University - 2/3 year instituion based on your choice of Study where you can then move on the working world with a Bachelors Degree..

Incorrect. In Canada you can go to University or College from High school assuming your average is high enough. University is a minimum of 3 years for a BA. 4 years for Honors.

College is of various years. Depends on what you want to do and has nothing to do with Unversity at all.

His parents are probably happy that he is in community college just to get him out of their damn house for a few hours a week.

Hope I could clear that up.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Incorrect. In Canada you can go to University or College from High school assuming your average is high enough. University is a minimum of 3 years for a BA. 4 years for Honors.

College is of various years. Depends on what you want to do and has nothing to do with Unversity at all.

blah blah.. i was just showing the clarification and the difference in systems.. i use to date a chick who is 21 with her Masters in Engineering.. Andi B. was 19 when he was getting his phD

obviously you and do some stuff thats not the norm.. but in any light.. the point is that he is in a 4 year institution and will end up with a Bachelors Degree.. which now nullifys yoru statement
Old 10-12-2002, 02:05 PM
Administrator

His parents are probably happy that he is in community college just to get him out of their damn house for a few hours a week.

Hope I could clear that up.

I know you like to flame him and get under his skin.. but if you keep spouting incorrect information its not going ot have much effect on him..

His parents are pretty well off.. and they can afford to send him to a 4 year instution.. he seems like a pretty level headed kid.. that tells me he probably has the grades to attend a 4 year instution.. flame him all you want.. get in his mind.. but please.. use facts. and not bullsh!t
Old 10-12-2002, 02:05 PM
BugNout

blah blah.. i was just showing the clarification and the difference in systems.. i use to date a chick who is 21 with her Masters in Engineering.. Andi B. was 19 when he was getting his phD

obviously you and do some stuff thats not the norm.. but in any light.. the point is that he is in a 4 year institution and will end up with a Bachelors Degree.. which now nullifys yoru statement

Blah blah blah sorry just clearing up your incorrect facts since you love doing that yourself.

Nullifies what statement? That fact that he lives at home with mommy and daddy and goes to community college??

Old 10-12-2002, 02:09 PM
Administrator

blah blah blah
the fact that you can't admit when you are wrong
Old 10-12-2002, 02:11 PM
BugNout

I know you like to flame him and get under his skin.. but if you keep spouting incorrect information its not going ot have much effect on him..

His parents are pretty well off.. and they can afford to send him to a 4 year instution.. he seems like a pretty level headed kid.. that tells me he probably has the grades to attend a 4 year instution.. flame him all you want.. get in his mind.. but please.. use facts. and not bullsh!t
Do you know his parents? What they drive a couple of nice cars and live in a nice house? That means they are well off? Don't mean jack these days. He better hope they don't go bust and he has to live in the maxima. And the fact he is a kid living at home with mom and dad makes me really not care too much about is lil rants and raves about racing at the track etc...

It's good to see your so concerned about me. I love this stuff! I knew as soon as posted the FACT I destroyed a 2k2 auto on the highway it would cause all sorts of stuff.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:15 PM
BugNout

the fact that you can't admit when you are wrong
Wrong about what? Please answer the question? The fact that a 2k1 5spd with bolt ons will beat a 2k2 auto on the highway (point of the thread)? The fact he goes to college and lives at home with his mom and dad? The fact that briguymax his lil "friend" screwed up his car with the rice juice? The fact that hard launches and clutch slipping is not good for your car? The fact that I am an azzhole and like to *** with people? The fact that your facts about Canadian educational institions is totally incorrect?

I just posted what happened and all the 3.5auto haters took over. Then the kid made a few comments towards me. Read through the thread it is only 12 pages long. I hope it hits 20 pages! Now that your being a post ho in this thread 20 pages won't be a prob.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:33 PM

Hey Maximized you can't even make your own meals or bed! Coming from a kid who lives at home with mommy and daddy means very little. Your also the same idiot who thought a 330 was faster than a 2k 5spd with bolt ons. Took you long enough to figure out you got lemon with bad VI. That rice juice did a lot of good for his last car/engine!! He couldn't break 14.0 with a 100shot! Has he raced any Camaros lately? That was hillarious!
Yep...I am fully incapable of making my own meals and bed. Where do you come up with this stuff?? You dont know me at all. Flame me all you want for living at home, big deal. I go to school, which you can either call a University or college here in the US. The name of the school in fact has "university" in it. In another year I will recieve a bachelor' degree. I am going there and working at the same time. If I wanted to I could live in a dorm or apartment, but its useless considering my school is a 20 minute commute from home. Its a waste of money IMO.

All you do is flame people. You flame BriGuyMax without knowing any facts. That means you talk out of your @ss. He is a good driver and many on this board can attest to that. Brian can shed light on how come he only ran a 14.0@103. If you knew anything you would know with traction thats a 13 second car, but you wouldnt know because the most powerful car you have driven in your pityful life is a bolt on Maxima.
Old 10-12-2002, 02:44 PM
BugNout

Yep...I am fully incapable of making my own meals and bed. Where do you come up with this stuff?? You dont know me at all. Flame me all you want for living at home, big deal. I go to school, which you can either call a University or college here in the US. The name of the school in fact has "university" in it. In another year I will recieve a bachelor' degree. I am going there and working at the same time. If I wanted to I could live in a dorm or apartment, but its useless considering my school is a 20 minute commute from home. Its a waste of money IMO.

All you do is flame people. You flame BriGuyMax without knowing any facts. That means you talk out of your @ss. He is a good driver and many on this board can attest to that. Brian can shed light on how come he only ran a 14.0@103. If you knew anything you would know with traction thats a 13 second car, but you wouldnt know because the most powerful car you have driven in your pityful life is a bolt on Maxima.
You call me a ricer and your own buddy got flamed from some guy from a random encounter about how stupid he drives. And he only got a 14.0 with a 100shot with excuses. Kid I said nothing to you in this thread or any other until you made your lil comments. Good luck in school livin' at home playa!!
I drive your mom. She is pretty powerful?

Old 10-12-2002, 02:47 PM

Do you know his parents? What they drive a couple of nice cars and live in a nice house? That means they are well off? Don't mean jack these days. He better hope they don't go bust and he has to live in the maxima. And the fact he is a kid living at home with mom and dad makes me really not care too much about is lil rants and raves about racing at the track etc...

Yea my dad is going to lose his job, considering he owns the business which employs him. In fact he is pretty much retired right now. Again you dont know what your talking about.

Take your 2k to the track or even better yet meet me in Michagan so I can laugh at your driving capablities. You talk like you are a big tymer, so gas or mileage shouldnt be a problem for you. Wear and tear shouldnt be a problem also because you do you own work. I mean whats a ~$1.75 a gallon to a man of your means. Anytime you want to meet me let me know. I will race you at any track in Michagan or www.gingermanraceway.com if your man enough. BriGuyMax will show up too and probably a couple other maxima owners to video the carnage. I doubt your man enough to show though.

Tim....I will tone down the name calling for ya. Sorry about that
Old 10-12-2002, 02:50 PM

You call me a ricer and your own buddy got flamed from some guy from a random encounter about how stupid he drives. And he only got a 14.0 with a 100shot with excuses. Kid I said nothing to you in this thread or any other until you made your lil comments. Good luck in school livin' at home playa!!
I drive your mom. She is pretty powerful?
Am I responsible for every Maxima owner on the road?? Again your intelligence shows by making fun of my mom. I would expect that type of comment out of my 8 year old cousin. Keep them coming, they sure make the grade school crowd happy!!!
Old 10-12-2002, 02:53 PM

I was being sarcastic

i know. i was kidding too. get with it. havent i busted your ***** enough yet for you to realize i just say things like that for fun?
Old 10-12-2002, 02:55 PM

come to cayuga, its in between michgan & ottawa.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:04 PM

Ya kid I'm going to drive 12 hours each way to meet a bunch of kids that post on the internet who live at home with their mommy and daddy. Sorry I'm not man enough for you since I'm sure your into men.
If you classify a 21 year old as kid, good for you. And I would like to announce to everyone that I live at home. I am so embarrassed

I called you a ricer because YOU ARE ONE. All you do is street race and buy parts that are meant to be used for drag racing/road racing, which you dont do. When I call you on that you complain about your warranty...ect. I have a warranty on my car and I still road race and drag race. YOU TALK LIKE YOU ARE WELL OFF, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND TAKE IT TO THE TRACK. Gas and tires should be cheap the way you talk. And you know so much about Maximas that you should be able to do most of the repair work.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:31 PM

You were born in the 1980's and live at home! Trust me your a kid.

I don't do my repair work since I don't own the tools, don't like getting my hands dirty and I can afford to have someone do it for me. You should ask for an allowance increase!
Yea what are you 2 years older than me....May I ask how old are you???

Tools sets are cheap. You can get most you the tools you need to work on a Maxima for under 150 at Sears. You probably make 150 I bet. Why must you turn everything into a ****ing contest. I dont want to be arrogant, but you will lose. The toy's sitting in my mommie's and daddie's driveways are probably worth more than your total net worth.

BTW....The topic is about a "Quick run with a 2k2". In my orginal post I didnt stipulate anything about living situations or other personal info.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:45 PM

Sorry I spent my last one fiddy on your momma I guess you can consider her a tool. How do you think they afford to pay for your meals, gas, and school!
Your one of a few that post up on here about your parents cars and how fast they are etc.. I've seen some of you guys put them in your sig like they were your own. Flossin' playas!

When your mommy and daddy finish paying off their cars and house then talk to me livin' at home playa! Or better yet when you at least move out of the house.
You are one jealous person and have watched the fast and furious one to many times. There are trained professionals that can help you recover though.....they are called psychiatrists.

Again you are wrong about the cars and the house...all paid for. Keep making assumptions. Stay on topic....Lets here more about your 6 carlengths kill to a 3.5 Altima. It gives everyone reading this post a good laugh.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:48 PM

And in the thread you were the one who made your cheap comments to me first.
I spoke the truth and it hit a nerve with you. Lets see the facts

A. You have never proven yourself at a closed track
B. You claim to beat 3.5 Altimas by 6 carlengths without video evidence which you swear by.
C. You buy performance parts and dont use them in their intended manner.

I can go on for hours, but Im out.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:50 PM
Jer

Get your *** off this board - nobody wants you here; take a hint yet?

Go eat ****.

To those who think I'm out of line :

This guy's a local "club member" pest - likes to insult others and then threaten them on top of things in PM.

I apologize for the harsh words but my parents were involved in a nice red light hit-and-attempted-run today. Their 2000 GXE (by coincidence a maxima like mine) is a write off. The ******* didn't even have insurance. I'm ****ed, and chose to take it out on Bug here. I feel better already.

Drive safe.

Shaddup and move out of your mom and dads house already playa!
And your brother who blew his engine racing around like an idiot with his rice juice.
You guys born in the 80's or something?
Old 10-12-2002, 04:55 PM
Administrator

let me go AIM Russ.. he will make you feel much better too

Originally posted by Jer
Get your *** off this board - nobody wants you here; take a hint yet?

Go eat ****.

To those who think I'm out of line :

This guy's a local "club member" pest - likes to insult others and then threaten them on top of things in PM.

I apologize for the harsh words but my parents were involved in a nice red light hit-and-attempted-run today. Their 2000 GXE (by coincidence a maxima like mine) is a write off. The ******* didn't even have insurance. I'm ****ed, and chose to take it out on Bug here. I feel better already.

Drive safe.

Old 10-12-2002, 05:46 PM
Jer

Remove him... I'll even paypal you funds.. at least ban him from the Canada forum, I'll paypal you funds for that too...

let me go AIM Russ.. he will make you feel much better too

Old 10-12-2002, 06:03 PM

BugNout (PhatGuy), there was a reason that you were banned from this board, and now you have the nerve to come back and do the same things again that you were banned for before.

You personally attack and make fun of people on here when you realize you are wrong. Now who is the immature kid????

You deserve no respect because you have not added anything USEFUL to this forum EVER.

There is no use responding to me with some childish comment about my car or my age, I'm more mature than to start attacking you personally when I realize that I'm full of $hit.
Old 10-12-2002, 06:49 PM

I dont give a rats a$$ who started it.. get back on topic or go play outside.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:08 PM

Some of you guys act like being banned from the .org is a bad thing?
I'd like you to tell me how this is NOT a bad thing please...I'd love to hear your BS on this one...

This thread should be locked....it hasn't been on topic since almost 10 pages ago.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:10 PM

Coming from another kid born in the 1980's and a Maxima HID thief? STFU!
you call this NOT AN ATTACK? THEN WTF IS IT?
Old 10-12-2002, 07:19 PM

bug, dont even bother posting.. everything you post in this forum will be deleted.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:20 PM
BugNout

Originally posted by costcowholesale

you call this NOT AN ATTACK? THEN WTF IS IT?
It was a reply to an attack! Why were you born in the 1980's living in your mom and dad's basement with a hand me down Maxima?

Old 10-12-2002, 07:21 PM
BugNout

Originally posted by TimW
bug, dont even bother posting.. everything you post in this forum will be deleted.
I only reply to comments and attacks directed to me. Seems all these .org experts don't know how to PM?

Old 10-12-2002, 07:24 PM
Blu
the tits

Hey HID thief STFU. Probably lying to the moderators too. Your a damn thief and a liar!
bye bye
Old 10-12-2002, 07:24 PM

I dont care, just stop - everyone.. they dont seem to have a problem stopping.

You cant stop talking about people's parents. If you cant help yourself, I will have to intervene with my delete button.

'Sup to you biggun.. you are free to talk about maximas.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:25 PM
BugNout

Originally posted by blubyu2k2

bye bye
Just like I did to the 2k2 auto.

See ya soon! When I hit the brakes..

Old 10-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Blu
the tits

Just like I did to the 2k2 auto.

See ya soon! When I hit the brakes..