5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Do you like my body kit?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 10:47 AM

Do you like my body kit?

http://www.heavyplasma.com/fhi/fall04.jpg

It's the 2002 WRX style kit for the Maxima, phat huh. It was $10,000 installed.
Old 10-11-2002, 10:51 AM
jjs

Re: Do you like my body kit?

Originally posted by kenshiro
http://www.geocities.com/jeimusu/fall04.jpg

your link page does not work and

SHEEEEEEE-IT, $10K?
Old 10-11-2002, 10:53 AM

It's a picture of my WRX. I was just playing around. Damn geocities sucks, I need to get my webserver working again.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:07 AM

Old 10-11-2002, 11:11 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i dont like those rims too much, but hey nice car
Old 10-11-2002, 11:18 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Looks really good on your Max. Where'd you get it? Fiberglass or Urethane? More details please...
Old 10-11-2002, 11:26 AM

That is the most butt-ugly ****ing car I have ever seen in my life. "Akuma?" What kind of liscense plate is that? And is that an APEXi S-AFC, AVC-R, center gauge pod, ricer indiglo blue/green gauge faces, CAI, custom downpipe with RT cat, all plates removed from the muffler, and wussy 17" Konig Imagines with Falken Ziex?!?!? What a POS

Oh and I forgot the PS2/Gamecube running Resident Evil on the cheasy eBay LCD screen in front of the ash tray.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:45 AM

Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Originally posted by Kojiro_FtT
That is the most butt-ugly ****ing car I have ever seen in my life. "Akuma?" What kind of liscense plate is that? And is that an APEXi S-AFC, AVC-R, center gauge pod, ricer indiglo blue/green gauge faces, CAI, custom downpipe with RT cat, all plates removed from the muffler, and wussy 17" Konig Imagines with Falken Ziex?!?!? What a POS

Oh and I forgot the PS2/Gamecube running Resident Evil on the cheasy eBay LCD screen in front of the ash tray.
haha, dude, you're just jealous. Rice? You wanna talk about rice? Man, you got neon lights in your maxima. You should get a lava lamp for your next mod.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:50 AM

Originally posted by silverkorn

i dont like those rims too much, but hey nice car
That's funny cuz I loved those rims ever since they first came out. I was planning on either getting a black GSX or a WRX and getting those rims. I like any BBS style rims. Real BBS woulda been phat, but I'm not rich.

This is related to Maximas cuz the old lady is sitting on Mr. T 's lap.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:53 AM

Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

haha, dude, you're just jealous. Rice? You wanna talk about rice? Man, you got neon lights in your maxima. You should get a lava lamp for your next mod.
Just wait until I get my 20" chromes and my 200 lb. stereo system, then we'll see who's the pimp.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:55 AM

Hmmmm. I wonder how many times I can get flamed for launching an off topic thread.

Anybody get in any good street races lately? I smoked a LS1 Camaro yesterday on my lunch break, and also a Talon "Type R" last night on the way home.
Old 10-11-2002, 11:59 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Just wait until I get my 20" chromes and my 200 lb. stereo system, then we'll see who's the pimp.
20" dubs and a stereo? You should get some gold chains like Mr. T too. You can drive around north clinton ave and freestyle rap with your windows down so all the fly ladies can see how cool you are.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:00 PM

Hmmmm. I wonder how many times I can get flamed for launching an off topic thread.

Anybody get in any good street races lately? I smoked a LS1 Camaro yesterday on my lunch break, and also a Talon "Type R" last night on the way home.
Nobody will care if you did. Now if you claim to smoke a Maxima, then that's another story. Don't matter if you drive a F-15, you will start some **** if you say something about burning a Max. "But you're F-15 had to take off first, and by the time it gets in the air that Max would have been gone!"
Old 10-11-2002, 12:03 PM

You forgot about my catless uppipe. And my lightened back end. I removed the rear seat belts, spare tire, and everything from the back half except the foam seats. Made my car 100lbs lighter.

Maxima's shift nice.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:04 PM

You forgot about my catless uppipe. And my lightened back end. I removed the rear seat belts, spare tire, and everything from the back half except the foam seats. Made my car 100lbs lighter.

Maxima's shift nice.
WRX's shift like a rusted cheese grater.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:13 PM

WRX's shift like a rusted cheese grater.
Yeah yeah. At least I don't have altezza tail lights.

BTW, the other day I pulled up to a maxima SE at the stop light. I popped my hood real quick, unplugged two of my spark plugs, got back in my car and put the emergency brake on, then when the light turned green I floored it. Man I tell ya, it was a close race. I only took the maxima by about 3 car lengths.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:16 PM

you can just say you don't like it. you don't have to flame him like that
Old 10-11-2002, 12:17 PM

Originally posted by BioMaxDDS
you can just say you don't like it. you don't have to flame him like that
He's one of my best friends, we're just playing around. That's how he knew all my mods.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:18 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Yeah yeah. At least I don't have altezza tail lights.

BTW, the other day I pulled up to a maxima SE at the stop light. I popped my hood real quick, unplugged two of my spark plugs, got back in my car and put the emergency brake on, then when the light turned green I floored it. Man I tell ya, it was a close race. I only took the maxima by about 3 car lengths.
You love those tail lights.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:23 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

You love those tail lights.
Almost as much as I love 3 foot metal bookshelfs on Honda Civic trunks.

Yo, did you hear about what the National Insurance Institute said about GT wings? They said they're gonna give people 5% off of their insurance if they have GT wings installed. The reason is because a lot of crazy ricers have been driving off of cliffs by accident. I think they're trying to be fast and furious. Anyways, it turns out that with a properly installed wing your can actually glide to a safe landing. They've been saving a lot of lives. The asian american automobile accidental death rate in California alone has dropped 2% in the past year.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:28 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Almost as much as I love 3 foot metal bookshelfs on Honda Civic trunks.

Yo, did you hear about what the National Insurance Institute said about GT wings? They said they're gonna give people 5% off of their insurance if they have GT wings installed. The reason is because a lot of crazy ricers have been driving off of cliffs by accident. I think they're trying to be fast and furious. Anyways, it turns out that with a properly installed wing your can actually glide to a safe landing. They've been saving a lot of lives. The asian american automobile accidental death rate in California alone has dropped 2% in the past year.
Maybe if they had your wanna-be HID headlights, they would have seen the cliff coming!
Old 10-11-2002, 12:35 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Maybe if they had your wanna-be HID headlights, they would have seen the cliff coming!
Oh, I didn't tell you about those? Well check this out. My friggin headlight connector (9004 or 9007 same thing) melted cuz those things were drawing too much current. So I replaced it, then both my connectors melted. So I had to buy more connectors and put the stock halogens back in. I wanna shoot the guy that sold me those fake *** HID bulbs. I'm thinking about getting some morettes. http://www.vividracing.com/images/customer/thien5a.jpg

Those are phat. I'm also thinking about getting a body kit. I was against the idea at first, but rice is cool if done right. We're just so used to seeing lame riced out cars that we forget that there actually are some cool looking riced out cars.

I have a for real question about the Maxima, I'm gonna start another thread.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:38 PM

I like this wing. yeah yeah maybe I'm a ricer, kiss my ***.
http://www.vividracing.com/images/pr...immspoiler.jpg
Old 10-11-2002, 12:42 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Oh, I didn't tell you about those? Well check this out. My friggin headlight connector (9004 or 9007 same thing) melted cuz those things were drawing too much current. So I replaced it, then both my connectors melted. So I had to buy more connectors and put the stock halogens back in. I wanna shoot the guy that sold me those fake *** HID bulbs. I'm thinking about getting some morettes. http://www.vividracing.com/images/customer/thien5a.jpg

Those are phat. I'm also thinking about getting a body kit. I was against the idea at first, but rice is cool if done right. We're just so used to seeing lame riced out cars that we forget that there actually are some cool looking riced out cars.

I have a for real question about the Maxima, I'm gonna start another thread.
Those lights kick *** man.
Old 10-11-2002, 12:52 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you like my body kit?

Those lights kick *** man.
The cool thing is that my car is black so I don't have to paint them. They'll be flat black but that's ok cuz my side skirts are flat black. The rally car has black lights even though it's blue. The body kit would look ghetto flat black though.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:00 PM

I like this wing. yeah yeah maybe I'm a ricer, kiss my ***.
http://www.vividracing.com/images/pr...immspoiler.jpg
Try this WRX:

http://mastrowrx.com/monster.htm

Thats my buddy shawn's car. If I could only get 26lbs of boost on my Max, I would be as fast as him

513hp at all four wheels. Thats before he put in a 150-shot. I haven't rode in it since then. It was crazy enough Saturday when we went to go get pizzas.

He's got the fastest WRX in the country right now.
Old 10-11-2002, 01:06 PM

Originally posted by maximised

Try this WRX:

Thats my buddy shawn's car. If I could only get 26lbs of boost on my Max, I would be as fast as him
Wow. That thing is friggin awesome. If I drove that car I'd jizz in my pants. I can't believe they have the stock tranny pushing 500HP!!??!? That's the front mount intercooler I want. I'm not going crazy with the shortblock and everything. That's some serious $$$$$$
Old 10-11-2002, 01:10 PM

I don't know if it's the fastest though. These guys at Easy Street Motorsports ran a 10.7 http://mywebpages.comcast.net/thomasck/Registry.html
Old 10-11-2002, 02:52 PM

Wow,, Thats one awsome car! I had a cargasim when I first saw it! Just lose the gay pink decals and crap.
Old 10-11-2002, 02:57 PM

Originally posted by BrentG
Wow,, Thats one awsome car! I had a cargasim when I first saw it! Just lose the gay pink decals and crap.
Amen to that brother. Pink is the STi color. Still, I would never get all pink with my car. But I guess if you have a 500HP car called Monster it can be whatever color it wants to be.

They don't list any tranny mods on that site. If that guy really has the stock tranny it's gonna croak the first time he hits the gas pedal in third gear. WRX trannys are like glass. And they're rated for less than 300 ft-lbs.
Old 10-11-2002, 04:19 PM

hey why dont u strip down the whole car and just leave the frame maybe just maybee you will stand a chance next to a max
Old 10-11-2002, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by xfirepwr1
hey why dont u strip down the whole car and just leave the frame maybe just maybee you will stand a chance next to a max
This is my wrx http://mywebpages.comcast.net/thomasck/es10secwrx.mov

And then I woke up.
Old 10-11-2002, 04:36 PM

Who invited the Dodge Neon Club over here
Old 10-11-2002, 05:03 PM

Originally posted by K Pazzo 6
Who invited the Dodge Neon Club over here
Yeah yeah yeah... I happen to like my bug eyed headlights. And my fog lights are bigger than yours, so there.