5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Does anyone have an alldata subscription?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 05:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Does anyone have an alldata subscription?

or the complete TSB:
00-070A ECM - MIL ON/DTC P0420 Stored

I have 78K and wonder if it will be covered by the dealer
Old 01-02-2003, 06:23 PM

Re: Does anyone have an alldata subscription?

Originally posted by kramerica72
or the complete TSB:
00-070A ECM - MIL ON/DTC P0420 Stored

I have 78K and wonder if it will be covered by the dealer
alldata is a waste of money...they update thier TSB's every six months but they will not say WHEN they do the updating...you will find more CURRENT information here on the org than anywhere else..so don't waste your money....

I subscribed...and found that they didn't have half of the stuff that you can find here on the org FOR FREE!!! I quickly asked for a refund

most of the TSB's are offered through the NHTSA website in pdf format and then many members here host tsb's on thier personal website

if you can't find the full version of a TSB that you are looking for here on on the NHTSA website....it is not available for free yet!!!

you would be benefit more using the money that you were going to spend on a subscription to alldata -- to giving it to maxima.org...have you noticed those the server is busy messages!!!!

either way

it's not worthy of the cost!!!

so...First..try the techincal bulletines inside

and what you dont find there go to
nhtsa

happy hunting!!
Old 01-02-2003, 06:38 PM

Re: Re: Does anyone have an alldata subscription?

Originally posted by ms.thicknes

alldata is a waste of money...they update thier TSB's every six months but they will not say WHEN they do the updating...you will find more CURRENT information here on the org than anywhere else..so don't waste your money....

I subscribed...and found that they didn't have half of the stuff that you can find here on the org FOR FREE!!! I quickly asked for a refund

most of the TSB's are offered through the NHTSA website in pdf format and then many members here host tsb's on thier personal website

if you can't find the full version of a TSB that you are looking for here on on the NHTSA website....it is not available for free yet!!!

you would be benefit more using the money that you were going to spend on a subscription to alldata -- to giving it to maxima.org...have you noticed those the server is busy messages!!!!

either way

it's not worthy of the cost!!!

so...First..try the techincal bulletines inside

and what you dont find there go to
nhtsa

happy hunting!!
thanks ms.thicknes, but i have checked all those avenues. I was hoping someone would have alldata access or a .pdf of the TSB. I want to be ready when I go visit the dealer...
Old 01-02-2003, 06:49 PM

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone have an alldata subscription?

Originally posted by kramerica72

thanks ms.thicknes, but i have checked all those avenues. I was hoping someone would have alldata access or a .pdf of the TSB. I want to be ready when I go visit the dealer...
if it's not posted in the TSB thread....noone on the org has it

and if its not posted on the TSB thread

all data doesn't have it either

especially if it isn't even posted in the NHTSA website

don't waste your money

but if you feel like spending 24.99 that bad...you can send it to my paypal account and I will use it to put gas in the max