5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Not my week, screwed, smashed what else...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 06:01 PM

Not my week, screwed, smashed what else...

Not my week, first it started thursday when some crook pay me with a false certified check and got away with 2 brand new PowerBook Titanium ( I lost 10000$ ). An hour ago my wife got into an accident with the max, some older guys who didn't see the red light ran on the rear right side of the car, there is probably 2000-3000$ damage on my car. Despite she is not responsible for the accident. I was a little mad after I asked her how & where it happend, to make a long story short, yesterday there was building in fire near our house and today on her way from the gym she made a detour to sneak and see what happend with the building, I said wtf, I felt if she had come strait to the house it would not have happend. The guy who pass the red light, couldn't brake cuz there was a lot of ice, I know I'm a little upset and jerk but damn that's my car, and at the end I always end up paying for other misfortune and on top I alway have to show my comprehension, grrrrrrrrrrrrr not my week. Sorry for long posting but I needed to vent, frustrate do you say.

AA
Old 02-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Sorry to hear all that happen

Good luck man...
Old 02-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Keepdiscoevil

Hey man that sucks alot. I hope everything starts going better for you. Hope you have good weeks to come,
Dustin

Old 02-16-2003, 06:45 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Not my week, screwed, smashed what else...

Originally posted by doublea
Not my week, first it started thursday when some crook pay me with a false certified check and got away with 2 brand new PowerBook Titanium ( I lost 10000$ ). An hour ago my wife got into an accident with the max, some older guys who didn't see the red light ran on the rear right side of the car, there is probably 2000-3000$ damage on my car. Despite she is not responsible for the accident. I was a little mad after I asked her how & where it happend, to make a long story short, yesterday there was building in fire near our house and today on her way from the gym she made a detour to sneak and see what happend with the building, I said wtf, I felt if she had come strait to the house it would not have happend. The guy who pass the red light, couldn't brake cuz there was a lot of ice, I know I'm a little upset and jerk but damn that's my car, and at the end I always end up paying for other misfortune and on top I alway have to show my comprehension, grrrrrrrrrrrrr not my week. Sorry for long posting but I needed to vent, frustrate do you say.

AA
Hey, Im in need of a laptop, not a 5000 dollar one though, where are you located?can you sell over the net?

Sorry for your losses.
Old 02-16-2003, 07:15 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Man that does suck. Be happy that your girl is alright though, since I bet you would be even more upset if she got hurt. The 10K is Canadian right? Otherwise thats a pretty expensive laptop.
Old 02-17-2003, 05:23 AM

Originally posted by Y2K2Driver
Man that does suck. Be happy that your girl is alright though, since I bet you would be even more upset if she got hurt. The 10K is Canadian right? Otherwise thats a pretty expensive laptop.
Hey Y2K2Driver, that's 10G canadian, but yesterday I was able to get in touch with the guy who did the fraud, I actually told him that if my business goes down the immigrant family will pay him a visit, dont need to say more, we were able to catch one guy and I believe the cops cooked him during the week-end. I'll keep you posted on who thing turned out.

Thanks guy for your support.

Cheers

AA
Old 02-17-2003, 04:04 PM

Hit & run, 2nd car accident in 2 days...

Hey guys, I was on my way from work today, and this punk in a souped out corolla S, follow me in the a$$, I cant see his light in my mirror, I start braking cuz I'm approaching the red light and the moron hit me in the rear, so the bumper has more damage than it has after the first accident sunday, he did not stop and did a U turn and left, my wife couldn't believe what was happening and she ask me to chase him, but I decline cuz I would have kill him, after the week-end I had, I need to come down for a while, I never been so upset in my life anyway the punk live in the neibourhood, I was able to take his licence plate number and I'm going to pay him a visit tommorow. I hope thing will clear out this week.

Cheers

AA
Old 02-17-2003, 05:45 PM

Re: Hit & run, 2nd car accident in 2 days...

Originally posted by doublea
Hey guys, I was on my way from work today, and this punk in a souped out corolla S, follow me in the a$$, I cant see his light in my mirror, I start braking cuz I'm approaching the red light and the moron hit me in the rear, so the bumper has more damage than it has after the first accident sunday, he did not stop and did a U turn and left, my wife couldn't believe what was happening and she ask me to chase him, but I decline cuz I would have kill him, after the week-end I had, I need to come down for a while, I never been so upset in my life anyway the punk live in the neibourhood, I was able to take his licence plate number and I'm going to pay him a visit tommorow. I hope thing will clear out this week.

Cheers

AA
sorry to hear about all the mishaps. did you call the cops? are these damages covered by the insurance?
Old 02-18-2003, 03:39 PM

Re: Re: Hit & run, 2nd car accident in 2 days...

Originally posted by ICELANDIC MAX

sorry to hear about all the mishaps. did you call the cops? are these damages covered by the insurance?

Thanks bro, I was not trying to play the offended virgin, posting a thread is a way to ventilate, otherwise I could have hurt the little punk, no I did not call the cops, because this punk live in my neibour, so I will pay him a visit over the week-end just to talk and tell him to be carefull next time otherwise his life maybe short if he bug people on the road, he could have bump a hells angel and that would have been another story, he would have probably end up in a hospital baddly injured. For the damage the first accident will cover the additional damages.

Cheers

AA
Old 02-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Re: Hit & run, 2nd car accident in 2 days...

Mr AA,
I am sorry to hear about your losses man. Let me know how I can help you deal with it. I can listen/offer advice, do a little research and even cry with you. However, no $ contribution (j/k) .. trying to make laugh a little.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:40 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hit & run, 2nd car accident in 2 days...

Originally posted by NyMaxedOut
Mr AA,
I am sorry to hear about your losses man. Let me know how I can help you deal with it. I can listen/offer advice, do a little research and even cry with you. However, no $ contribution (j/k) .. trying to make laugh a little.
Hey NyMaxedOut, you basta, I though by complaining I could raise some fund and start to recover my lost... that's what you call an internet friend, he he he. Seriously the detective called back tonight they were able to discover a well structured criminal organisation that was riping off a lot of business in mtl, the police actually congratulate me for having " setting up " the a$$hole which they caught today. My only which is that these guys have, houses or a cars or any value, in that eventuality I can sue them and get paid with a second morgage on a house or something that has a value, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

AA