5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

sideswiped

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 08:30 AM

sideswiped

Some dumbass hit my 2k2 on Sunday with his POS 2 dollar RSX. He's such an idiot. We'e on a two lane boulevard, i'm on the left lane, he's about a half car-length in front of me on the right lane. There's a fork in the road, where you can merge onto another two-lane boulevard or just continue on this one. But, you can only turn left to merge if you're on the left lane (like i was) otherwise you gotta keep goin straight (which is what i was doin). All of a sudden, this homo is turnin into the right side of my car, as if he's tryin to run me off the road. The moron's tryin to make a left hand turn from the right lane. End result, he breaks my passenger side mirror, and causes some minor scratches on the doors and a dented front fender. He gets outta the car all surprised, acting like he didn't do anything wrong, telling me how i should watch out, and how he has a brand new car (like mine isn't). I didnt feel like arguing with him, so I just waited for the cop to come and take our info. I waited my turn while he was talkin to the cop (he didnt, he interrupted) and told him exactly what happened. I pick up the police report two days later, and all it says in the description is: "Vehicle 1 (RSX) attempted illegal left turn from right lane and struck vehicle 2 (my car)"
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL JUSTICE!!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 08:32 AM

Re: sideswiped

Originally posted by enicemax
Some dumbass hit my 2k2 on Sunday with his POS 2 dollar RSX. He's such an idiot. We'e on a two lane boulevard, i'm on the left lane, he's about a half car-length in front of me on the right lane. There's a fork in the road, where you can merge onto another two-lane boulevard or just continue on this one. But, you can only turn left to merge if you're on the left lane (like i was) otherwise you gotta keep goin straight (which is what i was doin). All of a sudden, this homo is turnin into the right side of my car, as if he's tryin to run me off the road. The moron's tryin to make a left hand turn from the right lane. End result, he breaks my passenger side mirror, and causes some minor scratches on the doors and a dented front fender. He gets outta the car all surprised, acting like he didn't do anything wrong, telling me how i should watch out, and how he has a brand new car (like mine isn't). I didnt feel like arguing with him, so I just waited for the cop to come and take our info. I waited my turn while he was talkin to the cop (he didnt, he interrupted) and told him exactly what happened. I pick up the police report two days later, and all it says in the description is: "Vehicle 1 (RSX) attempted illegal left turn from right lane and struck vehicle 2 (my car)"
'

Ha ha!!! Good for you!
Old 02-18-2003, 08:42 AM

By the way, i got my 2k2 in January of last year, and as of now i have 33,010 miles. Still runnin great. Knock on wood.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:51 AM
vqman

Originally posted by enicemax
I pick up the police report two days later, and all it says in the description is: "Vehicle 1 (RSX) attempted illegal left turn from right lane and struck vehicle 2 (my car)"
kick ***...

-vq

Old 02-18-2003, 08:55 AM

The best part is that you kept your cool. Good for you!