5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Got some ? :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 06:28 PM

Got some ? :)

I'm selling my 3rd gen RX-7 this week and looking at some 2002 Maximas. This sucks cause I'm giving up every performance aspect of a car but gaining reliability. My RX-7 has close to 350 RWHP so this step down will be hard. I need to get down to 1 car since I have 2 now and the insurance and 2 car payments aren't working too good, also the fact that I got a damn racing ticket and thats just as bad as a DUI here in FL. I'm looking thru the auctions for 02 Maxima's since a friend has a dealer lis and 02's sell for 14-15.5 is the most I've seen them go for there. I really like Black but thats so hard to clean but the Black Maximas look a lot better to me IMO with the chrome trim around the windows and front grill, I also like that really lite silver but those seem rare. I plan on getting some 19's since that seems to be the cencus around here right now the RX-7 has gunmetal Volk GT-N's with 18X10 on rear and 18X8 on front. But with a Maxima I think the show style rims look better are there any pics with that lite silver color with some 19's around here and yes I did look. Also what about any pics of 19' spinners I hated those at 1st but seeing them on cars around here I think they grew on me.

Thanks
Old 05-29-2003, 07:00 PM
lcf

Welcome to the .org! Unfortunately the search feature is down because it lags the server. Try looking through cardomain for pictures; there are LOTS of them.