5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Dead VQ35. Nissan basically denies warranty.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 09:10 PM
VQ Wizard

Dead VQ35. Nissan basically denies warranty.

A few weeks ago I finished my new nitrous setup and tuned it a bit. I had it working one full weekend and destroyed some foxbody Mustang by about 6 cars by the time i got to 3rd gear. So the setup was finally working fine with the 150 shot I had it upto. By Monday I had to get a refill so I could spend the week tuning the setup for more power. Everything looked fine, the EGT and A/F were where they needed to be. So I upped the shot to a 175, put in some 110 octane race gas and made a few short runs. Each time adjusting the SAFC-II to get the A/F gauge in the right light. After I got it set right a friend of mine decided I should run his 2001 Cobra to get a good baseline. He too has a 150 shot but at the time his bottle pressure was down to 800psi so he wasn't going to make as much power as he normally would have.
We head out to X-XX and line up. He slows down to a speed that puts me in first gear and I sound off to go. Immediately he torques away by a full car and I am fortunate to hold him at that. The Toyo T1-S's really dig in well and drag the car along. It also helps immensely to have the Harlan window switch set to 4700rpm to keep from blowing off the tires.
So I manage to hold him within a car through 1st, 2nd and 3rd then in 4th I start to inch a little closer to him. By now I know this is getting very greedy but I am anxious to pass him so I run out 4th and go to 5th. Within 2 seconds of fifth I notice the motor starts to stumble so I give up and back off. All seems fine and the car has no indication of problems. So we drive a mile to the nearest exit and turn around. You all know one try is never enough and I am stupid enough to try again so we go. This time I start in 2nd gear then run through 3rd but when I start to catch him and go to 4th the motor stumbles again. I back off and give it a rest. About 20 seconds later the CEL starts flashing. I have seen this before and I know it's not good. As I pull off to my exit I can feel the car has a very bad idle. I tell everyone that I just killed a plug and all will be fine. I get home and scan the codes and sure enough I see the code for random misfire and #2 misfire. I pull the #2 plug and see it's been mutilated so I pull a spare from my toolbox and replace it. I crank the car and it's still idling bad.
It's late by now so I decide to tell everyone that I'll look it over tomorrow. I drive the car to work the next day and pickup two more plugs at the dealer on my way home. I pull all the plugs and to my horror they all look fine. ugh. A compression check to #2 reveals a whopping zero compression.

See folks, this is what happens when you get greedy and or overlook one simple step. Had I attained the same patience I had throughout the first of the project this would not have happened. All I had to do was wait a bit more to check everything on the dyno, order my colder plugs, knock my timing back to 14º and get my exhaust cutout for nitrous runs. I had already spent 4 months putting together the cleanest and baddest looking nitrous setup I had ever done or seen. And I throw away countless hours of labor in just a few short minutes.

Now for the rest of the fun part. I spend (waste) too much time putting all of the stock parts back on the car to have it repaired under warranty at the dealer. All along not listening to good advice of people telling me to just play dumb and say nothing. After 3 weeks I finally drop the car off last Friday at Superior Nissan here in Charlotte. They finally get to it today and call me right at lunchtime. I do not answer the phone because I know talking to the ***** service writer will only **** me off. So right after lunch I go to meet them face to face. If they're going to **** me off or be *******s they're going to have to look me in the eye to do it. The service writer passes the buck to the service manager and has me meet him in his office. I knew it would come to this and I was prepared to handle it. He basically tells me "we don't know what you've done to this car but we're going to have to take it apart to find the problem". Then he says "we know what you've been doing with the car". I am pretty sure one or more of the techs who I trusted ran their mouths before and this guy knew what was going on. I thought this crap had died down by now.
So I ask the guy what would happen if they spent all this labor time only to find that Nissan would deny a claim. He tells me the cost would be on me. I tell him that there is no way they will get the job if it's not warranty and I ask if I should take it somewhere else. I think this offends him to a point but I really don't care. He then says convincingly that I would get the same results at another dealer. I negotiate the best I can but I am getting nowhere with this guy. So I go to the General Manager and plea my case to him. The same guy that flat out told me a year earlier that he didn't much care what I had on the car so long as it was not on the car when it came in for repair. He drags the service manage in the office and now tries to put me on the spot. I knew this would happen too so I stood my ground. He asked me if I was running nitrous on the car and I just gave him a blank stare and refused to answer. He says "is that a yes?" I say "no, that is no answer. I am not going to lie to you guys about anything but I also am not going to answer questions that you may try to use against me." I spend another ten mins trying to come up with a plan, negotiate and im now getting tag teamed by these guys. The GM does most of the talking and the SM just sits there like he has a corn cob crammed up his crack. I'm sure he's ****ed I just tried to circumvent his decision but again, I don't care. I send these guys business from other customers. I give them 100% of my parts and service business and I have bought three cars from these people and event sent other people there to buy vehicles from them. I feel they owe me a little more respect than this.
Towards the end I simply give up and explain to them I'll just fix the thing myself. I even ask them about the warranty status if I were to do my own repairs or motor swap. The SM gives me some crap about a 12k mile warranty on a crate motor. I tell him no thanks, I'll drop in a salvage motor. He pipes up and says "there won't be a warranty on that". So I snap back, "but no one would even be able to know except for you guys I just mentioned it too". Now they try to explain that the tech would know. I decide to drop this dumbarse debate because I know better. Most of the moron Nissan techs couldn't tell the difference if you dropped in a 350 Chevy.
At the last min I decide to ask the guy to attempt pre approval on getting my crap fixed. The GM and SM both agree to try so I thank them numerous times and express my gratitude. I try very hard to be nice to these guys and hold a civil conversation. But all along I am getting bad vibes from this service manager. I look him in the eye and ask him if this is ok with him. He kinda looks away and says yeah. All along I get a strong feeling he's bullsh!tting me but I play along like a happy lil customer. I don't want to rock the boat or step on any toes. I just want my car fixed. Is that too much to ask?

Later that day I get the call from the service manager and he tells me that Nissan will not cover the cost of a burned piston. I don't like his tone and again I don't like talking to these people on the phone. I play along and pause for a second to collect my thoughts. I tell him I'll be up there right after 5 to talk to him a few mins before I make my decision. Here is the clincher, he tells me "oh I won't be here im about to leave ina few mins". Now I am getting a little upset. It is 4:45pm and this fuktard can't wait 20 mins to talk to me in person? He's trying to avoid me like the plague.
I arrive to pickup my car and now the retarded service writer , whom I do not like, gives me the fukyou treatment and refuses to acknowledge that I am standing at his desk. Just as he acted when I brought the car in. This @$$hole just stares at his screen and mumbles out a few words "go to the cashier, they have your key". Now I ask, did I p!ss in this guys cornflakes to deserve this crap? No, I have been absolutely nothing but as nice and courteous to these people as I possibly could have. There is no excuse for he or anyone else to behave this way.
Now my 'fukyouback' plan is a go, I am going to show my *** and expose my displeasure with these bungholes. I go get my key and sign the paper. When I return Mr. @sshole has vanished. He too is avoiding me like the plague. Another kind gentleman, who seems out of place because he's being customer friendly, takes my key and fetches my car. I ask him when ***** will return, he tells me he should be back on in a few mins. I stand around waiting on this guy because I don't think he deserves to go home today without me ruining his day. He never shows, good move on his part.

Next phase, I drive the car around to the front of the dealership and backup near the front door. I get out of my car and in plain view of everyone I start scraping the Superior Nissan sticker off the back of my car. One kind and curious salesman approaches me and asks if there is a problem. I answer kindly and sternly "Yes there is. I am not leaving this lot with this crap on my car anymore." He kindly says he'll leave me alone now so I assure him my problem isn't related to his department. He then says "oh the service department?" I say "YEP". All along I make it a point not to take down any innocent bystanders, after all it's not their fault that that some people are just idiots.
After I finish with the sticker I look for a screwdriver to take off the Superior Nissan tag surround. I can't find one so I commence to ripping the thing off and bend up my tag. By now I don't much care, I want to show my butt. The salesman comments form the background "let me get you a screwdriver sir, no need to mess up your tag". I am thinking dang, if only the service guys were this kind and courteous I wouldn't be doing this nonsense. So he gets me the screwdriver and I remove the tag surround and flatten out my bent up tag. I return the screwdriver to the kind gentleman who was with another salesman and I once again thank him for what he did. I tell the guys "I bought three cars here and numerous parts over the years but I don't think I will be using your service department anymore." He once again apologizes to me for the situation and I leave.

Now I am left with having to round up pistons and rings or a salvage motor and have the thing running by Friday of next week so my $70 Nopi registration does not go unused. Can I get it done in time? I think so I have off all of next week.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:28 PM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

speechless
Old 09-08-2003, 09:28 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

That was a long post. That really sucks dude. Nissan Service Department can be pretty big ****** if they want to. It's hard to swallow when "the ball is in their court." The ball being your pride and joy. My advice, never let the dealer know anything about your modifications if the car is still under warrantee. No matter how nice or on your side they seem. Good luck with getting the new engine in and starting over on the nitrous. Atleast this is a good learning experience for you!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:33 PM
lcf

Good luck, SR20DEN.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:34 PM
detailerdaveb@gmail.com

holy crap.......
Old 09-08-2003, 09:45 PM

Sorry to hear about this. You are an inspiration to off of us NOS wannabes
Old 09-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Damn!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 10:12 PM

They need to take better care of you man. Too bad I don't live near ya, I would be more than happy to give you a hand with the motor.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:26 PM
I'm needing a caw

That sucks. You know why? Because even if the dealer accepts the warranty, they can just charge it to Nissan. They aren't out much but only get paid minimally for the warranty work. That sucks. Write a bad review in the dealership forum for starters.

This might be a longshot but contact Mardigras. He might have some 3.5 parts for ya. Or start in on car-part.com and see what you get. Whitmax knew where the cheap 3.0VQs were, maybe they have a spare 3.5. That's probably easier, cheaper and alot faster than doing a rebuild

Very best of luck. I hope someone chimes in and tells you of a cheap boneyard 3.5 for ya.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:29 PM
tEh Hope

Dude sorry to hear about this loss, but to all fairness, you WERE fuking around with your car... so how do you expect Nissan to take the responsibility?

If you think you have a case, take them to small claims court... judge often sides with the customer on warranty claims so that could be your last resort... Good luck man!
Old 09-08-2003, 10:43 PM

Their service sux ballz
Ahem ... You know what cars those a holes drive? I think they need new paint jobs ... hint hint ...
Old 09-08-2003, 10:50 PM
I'm needing a caw

Yeah but that's what he gets for being cool with the tech guys. They give him the shaft right up the ****. Court would not be a good idea. For the amount of business he gave them, the dealer should be cool about it. But no, they were all cool until it counted. Pretty double-faced to me. They should have told him straight up, if you do this, it wrecks the warranty. Or don't tell us what you are doing. Not be cool with it and tell him "don't worry about it" and then stab him in the back. That dealer just lost many thousands of potential dollars because instead of endorsing that dealer, he's gonna rip them every chance he get to whomever will listen?
Old 09-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Eat Naaawwwzzzzz

wow, sorry it went sour matt..
Im dropping my car off wednesday and i hope i get mine fixed
Good luck with the motor
Old 09-08-2003, 11:17 PM
Banned

wowwwww...................
Old 09-08-2003, 11:28 PM

That really sucks.
Good luck.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:07 AM

CRAP!!!!!!!!!! Matt that sucks! hmmmmmmmm

They are really *** holes when it comes to the part where the GM told you he doesnt care what you do to your car as long as it isnt on your car for repair, Just dont punch the bastard, that will just make things alot worse on your side

What also is surprising is how the salesmen actually know that the service department sucks, hmmmm..... maybe talk to the GM on your own again?

Did the dealer drill into your car to leave the plaque thing, or is it just really helpful to have in removing it?

Good luck with it!!!
-MrGone
Old 09-09-2003, 12:14 AM

I am very impressed with the way you handled that. I think it totally sucks that they said they didn't care what was on the car as long as it came back to them stock, and then look what happened. Hmmm.

Well, this is prolly one of the main reasons I haven't done any major mod like NOS to my car. I know damn well I would have the same exprience you did. I live in a small enough town that even if I never breathed a word to Nissan about my mods, it would get back to them. You know?

Tony
Old 09-09-2003, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by maximadave
holy crap.......
Yeah you can say that I cant say I didnt know about this, but I didnt know the dealer wouldnt cover it. Sorry Matt, Goodluck with the motor. I have a feeling its gonna be a loooooong week for you. Seriously though, GoodLuck!
Old 09-09-2003, 01:06 AM

Sorry to hear about your engine, but at the same time, I'm gonna have to agree w/Maxxxed.

I see no reason why they should cover the failure under warranty. If I made an engine, then people mod it and make it generate WAY more power than it was designed to (stock) and then it fails why should I cover it? It seems pretty obvious that they have every right to execute their clause about not covering failures caused by modifications.

This is why I stay away from such mods until my powertrain warranty is up.

I'd guess that even if the dealer honored it, Nissan would want the engine back for failure analysis. Once they see it, I could imagine the dealer's service dept. being REALLY screwed by Nissan. Look it at from their point of view.
Old 09-09-2003, 04:23 AM
Dyno plot says I have the most area under the Administrator curve

In all honesty, you should have just played stupid and talked to the guys over the phone like you had no freakin clue.

huh? What's nitrous?

As far as them warrantying the engine, do they have to send the blown parts back to Nissan? If so, it's very possible that engineers at Nissan corporate who might look at them would have known you were spraying and have denied the reimbursement anyways, thus screwing the dealership over. But if they just toss em, then yeah, they could have been a little more helpful.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:16 AM
VQ Wizard

Jeff pretty much summed it up. They screwed me over when I needed them the most. And I did expect them to cover this cost even though it was my fault for the simple fact that I am a consistant repeat Nissan buyer. And I have spent probably thousnands of dollars in parts at this place over the years. I am not some Joe Blow off the street to these people. I have been nothing but 100% loyal to them for twelve years.
I did not ask anyone to lie and I did not lie to them. Surely they could have found a way to do this work and get their money.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:24 AM

Sorry to hear about your woes man. I hesitate to bring this up because I don't know what your specific financial situation is. You may not want to consider this now, but in all honesty, if you're going to EVER consider it, now's the perfect time:

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...ra8fopise.html

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...ra11fopis.html

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-store/tomei1.html
Old 09-09-2003, 05:27 AM
Blu
the tits

Superior Nissan service is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. My car has been there 3 times too get certain TSB's done and every fukcing one of them I got (could not duplicate ****). The reason for me going too them at first is b/c its like 2 miles from my work.

Normally I would go too Independence Nissan for all my work period but its just not as close more like 10 miles instead of 2.

I took my car too Superior last month too get the hood vibration, timing chain rattle, and hesitation. Guess what get a call 6 hours later saying they could not duplicate any of them even though my VIN fell within each TSB. So when I go get my car I say thank you and hope too get another one of your dumb a$$ surveys. I also said please don't highlight nissan only excepts excellent reponses b/c you won't be getting any from me.

I have been really busy lately and haven't had time too take it too Independence too get the TSB's done but I call Mike Pace which I have delt with since buying the car and I explain my situation. He says bring it in next week and we will take care of all of them for you. I have not been denied once since going there and Mike is the best service rep I have ever delt with.

Mike knows my car is modded but he also knows not too try and BS me saying it will void my warranty.

Matt once you get up and running again I think you should pay Mike Pace a visit and tell him I referred you. He has done everything for me and hasn't tried too fukc me over yet...

Good Luck and let me know if I can help any...or at least try too help.

Matt
Old 09-09-2003, 05:33 AM
Blu
the tits

One more little story I have with Independence reguards getting my oil changed. I usually bring them my amsoil too use instead of there regular oil. They only charge me the cost of the filter and $5 labor too change the oil which is worth it for me considering I would get *****ed at doing it at my apt.

One time they forgot too use the amsoil and I got quite upset when I walked out too my car and saw it sitting in the back seat. I go back too Mike and ask wth happened. He gets my keys takes the car back and tells them too redo it with my oil.

Moral too the story they fukced up and I got 2 free oil changes out of it on top of the one I just got
Old 09-09-2003, 05:38 AM
VQ Wizard

Originally Posted by Aquineas
Sorry to hear about your woes man. I hesitate to bring this up because I don't know what your specific financial situation is. You may not want to consider this now, but in all honesty, if you're going to EVER consider it, now's the perfect time:

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...ra8fopise.html

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-sto...ra11fopis.html

http://store.yahoo.com/sgpracing-store/tomei1.html
This motor has to be 100% ready by Friday of next week. This is not an option. At most I will get a fresh set of pistons and get them ceramic coated. Maybe even the valves too.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by SR20DEN
This motor has to be 100% ready by Friday of next week. This is not an option. At most I will get a fresh set of pistons and get them ceramic coated. Maybe even the valves too.
I understand man. I just wasn't sure what the consequences were for missing that date.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:11 AM
Old Fuddy Duddy

I hate to **** in everyones wheaties....

First and foremost, I think you DESERVED more respect and co-operation with your situation. Just because you were denied/going to be denied is no reason to have poor customer service and shove you around and play games. But then again, we are dealing with Nissan here.

BUT (always a but) we here on the .Org are always touting the banner about mods and the Magnusson-Moss Act. If they can prove it, they can deny it and vice versus. In this particular case, it is very clear that these parts will be sent to a competent facility for analysis because I am imagining the labor bill alone will be stiff. But by playing this game....we are ****ing into the wind. The whole idea is contradicting to what we "tout".

This has been discussed on many other forums (Scoobie, Ford...etc) and nobody has really come out ahead. Its also this behavior that re-inforces why dealers are such pains about ANYTHING attached to your car that is not there when its delivered off the lot.

Yes, you may have giving them a lot of service, car purchases and so on, but realistically you had to have known that this was not going to fly. I am the FIRST to bash Nissans incompetant ***** that populate their service desk, garages, but in this case (aside from the rude unprofessional behaviour) the situation was not a warranty claim. We all know that. There is no gray area here.

I wish you the best of luck in your situation and hope that you can get a resonable cost effective solution.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:29 AM
Very sound, Mike

All i can say is... Wishing you luck man.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:41 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Good luck.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:54 AM
VQ Wizard

Originally Posted by Y2KevSE
Good luck.
Bye the way, I need a Maxima.org tag surround to replace the one I just removed.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:57 AM
It's chrome alright...

Jeff pretty much summed it up. They screwed me over ... And I have spent probably thousnands of dollars in parts at this place over the years. I am not some Joe Blow off the street to these people. I have been nothing but 100% loyal to them for twelve years.
I did not ask anyone to lie and I did not lie to them. Surely they could have found a way to do this work and get their money.
I think we all understand your frustration, but I doubt you spent enough to cover the cost of an engine swap if they do the work and nissan denies their claim. If you negotiated a decent deal on those cars then they probably made in the hundreds of dollars in profit, and the "thousands of dollars in parts"...what's markup on that??

If you made a mistake they *could* cover up, maybe they would have, but don't blame them because you broke it good.

Good luck getting it back together in time. Update the thread and let us know how it works out.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:59 AM
BiggD23

Wow, I think the way they treated you totally sucks. Especially being a 3-time buyer you would think you'd get a little more respect. But here's the catch...you did say yourself in the post that it was your fault. You're the one who hooked up nitrous to your car knowing full well what the potential consequences were. Like some others have said, why should Nissan have to pay for that? A warranty covers failures under normal operating conditions. But I wish you good luck in finding a resolution.

Old 09-09-2003, 07:00 AM
VQ Wizard

Originally Posted by 2k2wannabe
I think we all understand your frustration, but I doubt you spent enough to cover the cost of an engine swap if they do the work and nissan denies their claim. If you negotiated a decent deal on those cars then they probably made in the hundreds of dollars in profit, and the "thousands of dollars in parts"...what's markup on that??

If you made a mistake they *could* cover up, maybe they would have, but don't blame them because you broke it good.

Good luck getting it back together in time. Update the thread and let us know how it works out.
I never blamed them for me breaking the car. I blamed them for being tools. I did not expect the dealer to eat the cost of repairs. I expect Nissan to do that. But they did not so I will deal with it on my on.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:34 AM
The silent but deadly Moderator

Didnt Nissan split the cost with the other guy that dropped a piston under nitrous?
Old 09-09-2003, 07:37 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally Posted by TimW
Didnt Nissan split the cost with the other guy that dropped a piston under nitrous?

I thought they paid for the engine and he paid the labor. I might be wrong but I think he paid around $1300 for new engine from nissan...well actually I think it had around 30k on it.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:56 AM

I don't think when the GM told you not to worry about what you do as long as it's not on the car when you bring it in that he had any inclining that they would be looking at this kind of work. If it was a fleeting comment off the cuff and not something you helped to re-enforce with follow up talks.

I think that you should have had more of a talk with him prior to this happening, like what you do at the track and how it could help send people his way. Also letting them know when you refer people to them, telling the people to say you sent them and follow up after the sale so they know it was you who help it happen, while keeping track of it all in a log along with all of your parts purchase receipts.

Even if you had done all that I still don't see how they should be responsible to flip the whole bill. While they should help as much as they can with labor and parts you should still be paying some out of pocket. And even with their help I don't see how they should have to meet your 5-day deadline. It was your decision to turn the NO2 up that high not theirs. How many burned pistons in 3.5's do you think Nissan NA has seen since the engine came out? You may very well be the 1st one. Even if the dealer doesn't have to send the parts out, Nissan NA will send someone from the district to look at it under the warranty claim. If you broke a valve, threw a rod or blew out your tranny this would be a totally different situation, something much easier to pass off as warranty work.

Lastly I don't see how a $70 fee from NOPI should be a motivating factor here. Why do a rush job that you won't be happy with in the long run. There will be Nationals again next year and you can still go this year just not with your car.

At this point I think you should try to put a list together of everyone you know of that bought a car from them and get your stack of receipts together then go back and talk with the GM. You may be able to get a hefty discount on the parts you will need tech help with the Consult, maybe even more than that. But you won't know if you don't ask. I do know the dudes not going to risk his job to make you 100% happy in this case.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:11 AM
Not DAVEB the parts guy

I did not expect the dealer to eat the cost of repairs. I expect Nissan to do that. But they did not so I will deal with it on my on.
I don't think you realize that the broken engine parts would be sent to a Nissan powertrain lab for testing. From there they determine what caused the failure. If Nissan notices that the car was pushing more power than normal and or the modifications caused the failure, the dealership is in jeopardy of loosing the reimebursement for warranty repairs. That's why dealerships are so testy when it comes to modifications, they could loose money.

I don't think that just because you're a return customer (3 times) and you buy from thier parts department necessarily means they should flip the bill for a $4000+ repair. If they did, they'd be breaking even on you because they only make about $700-1000 off a car and a few bucks off the parts.

I appauld you for being honest to them about the mods. It was worth a shot.

You might want to give up on trying to source and install a motor in one week though. It usually takes a week just to get the motor unless you can get one locally and I'd think install would take a solid 3 days with a day of wiring and trouble shooting.

Dave
Old 09-09-2003, 08:19 AM
92 SE-R 02 SE

Originally Posted by Dave B
I don't think you realize that the broken engine parts would be sent to a Nissan powertrain lab for testing. From there they determine what caused the failure. If Nissan notices that the car was pushing more power than normal and or the modifications caused the failure
Dave
Just curious, how are they able to determine what happenend?

and, SR20, hope it works out for you..

Old 09-09-2003, 08:30 AM

Basically it's like this ... you mod'd, you blew, you own it.
End of story.

You claim you didn't lie but in your original post when asked if you had nitrous you said no. Wouldn't that be a lie?

You again attempted to deceive the dealer by removing all of the mods prior to taking your car in. Why? Because you knew it was your fault in the beginning.

Sorry dude you got what you deserved.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally Posted by brianc
Basically it's like this ... you mod'd, you blew, you own it.
End of story.

You claim you didn't lie but in your original post when asked if you had nitrous you said no. Wouldn't that be a lie?

You again attempted to deceive the dealer by removing all of the mods prior to taking your car in. Why? Because you knew it was your fault in the beginning.

Sorry dude I got a ***** crammed up my a$$ right now...I kind of like it though.
STFU

Quick Reply: Dead VQ35. Nissan basically denies warranty.