5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Skyline Front Bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by MaxYammieR6
The guy who started this post should get kicked in the nuts for basically wasting bandwidth. What is this?!? This post has been here forever and there hasn't been any word from the guy. There is obviously freakin' interest in the kit, but nothing is happening, or at least no new news of anything. I say "GAY!" "GAY!" "GAY!"

10 characters
Old 11-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by mad2kmax

10 characters

I'm sure a lot of people arent holding their breath here, but people are simply showing interest in having the body kit built. I don't see what the big deal is.

You both b1tch that this thread is a waste of space/bandwidth, yet you post to it.
Old 11-03-2003, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by -Red-
I'm sure a lot of people arent holding their breath here, but people are simply showing interest in having the body kit built. I don't see what the big deal is.

You both b1tch that this thread is a waste of space/bandwidth, yet you post to it.

.......but seriously where the hell are these kits im starting to get ****ed off
Old 11-04-2003, 02:12 PM

I wasn't *****ing about this thread being a waste of space/bandwidth. Someone said that if enough interest was shown that this kit would be made. well, read through the thread. there is plenty of interest and now, plenty of people tired of waiting. Alot of people, including me, want to get a body kit but do not like whats out there. these kits look awesome without looking ricey. therefore, i get a little ....ed off when someone says something and then doesn't deliver. i don't like being teased. THAT'S what i was saying.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:13 PM
MaxYammieR6

Originally Posted by -Red-

Uh, hey buddy boy, I think you're missing a key concept here. I'm assuming that it's maybe something along the lines of reading comprehension. I am so grateful to god and the heavens above that you were able to point out that I posted here and at the same time stated that it was wasting bandwidth. I sincerely apologize for confusing you by presenting statement with so much irony. I hope I didn't inconvenience you at all and apologize if I have wasted your precious powers of cognition. At the same time by your elementary observation, I see now that nothing is wrong with your mental functions and tha you possess the ability to connect events A and B together. Thank you, kind sir for showing me. Thank you. I am in your debt.

But let's say for a second that we're normal people and we look a little deeper, perhaps by taking the statement in context to this entire thread as we should be doing, any simpleton can clearly see that the post had a clear purpose. The objective of this post was to garner interest in the specified body kit so as to initiate the production of such. If A, then B. We have the A (interest), so my question is where the hell's the B (word of bodykit production). Hence I state that this post was a waste of bandwidth, not because people posted but because there hasn't been word of production from the person who started the thread.

If the post was too long to read, let me sum it by saying, "DUH!" Haha. Also, stop being an online gangster by instigating and saying that I'm bee-yatching. Idiota.

-Antho

Old 11-14-2003, 06:33 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Uh, hey buddy boy, I think you're missing a key concept here. I'm assuming that it's maybe something along the lines of reading comprehension. I am so grateful to god and the heavens above that you were able to point out that I posted here and at the same time stated that it was wasting bandwidth. I sincerely apologize for confusing you by presenting statement with so much irony. I hope I didn't inconvenience you at all and apologize if I have wasted your precious powers of cognition. At the same time by your elementary observation, I see now that nothing is wrong with your mental functions and tha you possess the ability to connect events A and B together. Thank you, kind sir for showing me. Thank you. I am in your debt.

But let's say for a second that we're normal people and we look a little deeper, perhaps by taking the statement in context to this entire thread as we should be doing, any simpleton can clearly see that the post had a clear purpose. The objective of this post was to garner interest in the specified body kit so as to initiate the production of such. If A, then B. We have the A (interest), so my question is where the hell's the B (word of bodykit production). Hence I state that this post was a waste of bandwidth, not because people posted but because there hasn't been word of production from the person who started the thread.

If the post was too long to read, let me sum it by saying, "DUH!" Haha. Also, stop being an online gangster by instigating and saying that I'm bee-yatching. Idiota.

-Antho
Please accept my sincere apologies, perhaps there is something wrong with me for having failed to see the necessity of the following post:

The guy who started this post should get kicked in the nuts for basically wasting bandwidth. What is this?!? This post has been here forever and there hasn't been any word from the guy. There is obviously freakin' interest in the kit, but nothing is happening, or at least no new news of anything. I say "GAY!" "GAY!" "GAY!"
While I do admire your attempt at redeeming yourself with your last post by showing that you do have a hint of writing abilities. You still fail to justify your previous post. Again, maybe you're right and its just my mental deficiencies here, but "The guy who started this post should get kicked in the nuts for basically wasting bandwidth. " and " "GAY!" "GAY!" "GAY!" " hardly gets your point across. So perhaps next time you decide to post something for the purpose of starting trouble, you'll at least put some thought into it ok buddy boy?

-Regards
Old 12-13-2003, 09:53 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Antho
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept my sincere apologies, perhaps there is something wrong with me for having failed to see the necessity of the following post:

Quote:

While I do admire your attempt at redeeming yourself with your last post by showing that you do have a hint of writing abilities. You still fail to justify your previous post. Again, maybe you're right and its just my mental deficiencies here, but "The guy who started this post should get kicked in the nuts for basically wasting bandwidth. " and " "GAY!" "GAY!" "GAY!" " hardly gets your point across. So perhaps next time you decide to post something for the purpose of starting trouble, you'll at least put some thought into it ok buddy boy?

-Regards

COME ON GUYS CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG HAHAHAHA
Old 12-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

The one on the left is really nice, the right is kind of plain. If you make it, make sure we can have our clear corner lights to fit.
Old 12-13-2003, 08:19 PM

Looks like he bailed out on it, but you can countme in if it ever does go through
Old 12-13-2003, 08:32 PM

Well...this whole topic for the last 2 years is driving me nuts. I have a distrubutor who makes their own body kit (they actually copy brand name kits and reproduce them- Nismo and Veilside are two kits just to name a few) and I'll be sending them the two pics. May be they can do something. I heard that making a kit costs something like $7000 or something insane like that...but I'll look into it and see what they say. I'll post sometime next week.
Old 12-13-2003, 08:35 PM

can someone send me some decent quality pics of the two kits please? bigger would be better too!

send them to sales@bigwheelz.com

Wish me luck.
Old 12-13-2003, 10:45 PM
I miss the .org!

-Antho
Mr. Defensive strikes again...
Old 12-14-2003, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by LithiuMax
Eh.. I said it was bad ***.. meaning that it looks great. I like it better than the plain look of the right one. But I would buy either one if only one of the types was produced.

Realize one on the right has black bottom trim.
Alot of people I know with Skylines paint this black trim the same color.. gives it a better look.
Why are you saying you like the one on the left? No center holes?
I think the lip of them is the same... just different color.
Old 12-21-2003, 06:58 AM

is that queer who started this thread gonna update this anytime soon? ... freaking a
Old 12-21-2003, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by KniGhtRydeR
is that queer who started this thread gonna update this anytime soon? ... freaking a
Are you seriously waiting for an update? Cuz you are gonna be waiting a looooonnng time. This was a joke from the beginning.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:40 PM

yah i know .. 99.9 percent sure that fool is not going to update this thread, it's just that the skyline kit looks better than the custom maxima kit that is gonna be out.. sooner or later.. most likely later
Old 12-21-2003, 11:57 PM
drag racing is for wussies

Anyone around 04841 zipcode ? I have a deal for U to make about a bumper to be made. I don't wanna drive out that far. It will be the MaximaZero body kit.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:40 PM

anyone from Maine ??
Old 12-23-2003, 02:30 AM
I miss the .org!

Custommaxima is never coming out with a kit. THey suck azz...
Old 12-23-2003, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Triple8Sol
Custommaxima is never coming out with a kit. THey suck azz...
That is what I been saying. For all waiting for a CustomMaxima kit, forget it. It ain't happening. All you have are rumors. There is absolutely no proof that a front bumper was ever even mocked up for the Maxima.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:29 AM

that kit looks raw *** ballz
Old 12-25-2003, 12:50 AM

I am going to a shop with my Maxima so they can take my front end off and make a mold for the front bumper out of it. Problem is, for some of ya maybe... that I'm getting my front end done out of carbon fiber- same style as MaximaZero. Once mine is finished it will be put into production. I have to drive to MAINE from Chicago to make this happen, swap a SR20DET for the guy in charge of making the front end for our cars. Making it out of carbon fiber will make the front end most solid out of all the materials we can use. For people who do not like the CF look- the bumper can be painted to match the rest of the car, but since I got a CF hood already on my Maxima, I'm leaving the CF bumper normal Carbon Fiber look. I will keep ya all updated.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Onlineshowoff
Im trying to make Versus make this kit!!! i just need people to tell me if they would really buy the kit.... Email me trungpham@onlineshowoff.com

I thought I was looking at an R34 the entire time

Anyhow, I know someone that makes bodykits, i'll give him the design and hopefully he can make something happen?
Old 12-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSR Engineering
I thought I was looking at an R34 the entire time

Anyhow, I know someone that makes bodykits, i'll give him the design and hopefully he can make something happen?

left one in urethane = i'm in
Old 12-25-2003, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by VQPowerSE

left one in urethane = i'm in
In my opinion Right one and I'm in!
Old 12-25-2003, 10:22 PM

I'm getting the right one done in CF around this time next month if I find the time to drive out for this.
Old 12-25-2003, 11:08 PM
Future Camaro SS owner

Originally Posted by BlackBIRDVQ
I'm getting the right one done in CF around this time next month if I find the time to drive out for this.
SSR-Engineering is looking conducting a poll to see what everbody is interested in the left or the right and then will have a company make it.

go to this thread and please vote.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=273241