5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

se-R

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 12:36 AM

se-R

on my way home from work at about 2 in the morning, im driving along and im behind some seR with lighting and im guessin an injen intake...he had the liscence plate cover from injen....well anyway the road forms two lanes so i nonchalantly try to pass him...of course thinking he wouldnt be a ****...well the road all of a sudden turns into one lane again and just right b4 i am gonna pass him he floors it and cuts me off...i swerved and missed him by an inch...then the hardass starts flickering his lights so i ride his *** then pull away from him....he didnt have a chance in hell....just thought like id post that cause nobody else seems to care....but anyway today i called my dealership about the recall and the service depart. said that they havent gotten any info on it yet....so now i have to wait untill nissan emails me so i can get it fixed...i thought it was screwed up thats all...
Old 11-02-2003, 01:21 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

Originally Posted by nocsyn
on my way home from work at about 2 in the morning, im driving along and im behind some seR with lighting and im guessin an injen intake...he had the liscence plate cover from injen....well anyway the road forms two lanes so i nonchalantly try to pass him...of course thinking he wouldnt be a ****...well the road all of a sudden turns into one lane again and just right b4 i am gonna pass him he floors it and cuts me off...i swerved and missed him by an inch...then the hardass starts flickering his lights so i ride his *** then pull away from him....he didnt have a chance in hell....just thought like id post that cause nobody else seems to care....but anyway today i called my dealership about the recall and the service depart. said that they havent gotten any info on it yet....so now i have to wait untill nissan emails me so i can get it fixed...i thought it was screwed up thats all...
What and why are you posting ?

Old 11-02-2003, 01:51 AM

Yeah, last night my daughter was up with a stomachache...I was like go to sleep and she was like no, then just as my alarm went off she farts and goes to sleep, as I now have to head off to work! So we both had a bad night!- the relation- another person with too much gas ruined our nights!