5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Pic of car with toser's

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 09:19 PM

car looks sweet, plz put up some pics when you drop it all the way, and take some pics of the rear, cant really see it that well in the pic, anyways car looks badass, nicely done
Old 12-30-2003, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by rob van dam
where can i get some of these??
there is only 2 sets that we know of....one on chris's car and another person that has not been identified....but u know how to get a set.....i hope u have an alarm on your car chris.... jk....
Old 12-30-2003, 11:23 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by myktek
there is only 2 sets that we know of....one on chris's car and another person that has not been identified....but u know how to get a set.....i hope u have an alarm on your car chris.... jk....
Old 12-31-2003, 12:19 AM
teddibear703

mr unidentified might be me? hehe
Old 12-31-2003, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by teddibear703
mr unidentified might be me? hehe
damn u...u sniped me...bastard.... ...hehehe..it's all good, i have topspeed's coming now....
Old 12-31-2003, 10:09 AM
teddibear703

sorry... i was outta town and put in a bid on a bidder for me... u know what, my max bid was 551, lol... if anyone bid a dollar more i would have not won...
Old 12-31-2003, 10:43 AM

sorry... i was outta town and put in a bid on a bidder for me... u know what, my max bid was 551, lol... if anyone bid a dollar more i would have not won...
Hey bro have you been able to locate any information on these
Old 12-31-2003, 10:53 AM
teddibear703

nope... not yet, dont believe ever... i'm pretty sure they are very expensive since they are from japan... seems very high quality.. we'll see when i get the on... have you found any info?
Old 12-31-2003, 11:03 AM

nope... not yet, dont believe ever... i'm pretty sure they are very expensive since they are from japan... seems very high quality.. we'll see when i get the on... have you found any info?

I've found a few cars on the net with them on. Mostly wrx's evo's and 1 del sol. Every car I've seen with these on are bad a$$ so I guess they could be high quality. Also I've found a few post from japan car web sites, but can tell what the hell they are saying. I talked to a mechanic I know and he said he read that toser was supposively one of the best companies when it comes to coilovers(Hope he didn't get confused with TODA). Let me know if you find something
Old 12-31-2003, 11:11 AM

I'm feelin the whip, it looks tight, those rims are off da chain. That deep dish look helps set off the Max.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by bk2kmax
I'm feelin the whip, it looks tight, those rims are off da chain. That deep dish look helps set off the Max.
fo shizzle dizzle
Old 12-31-2003, 04:21 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Im lurking Egay looking for another set to pop up !...
Old 12-31-2003, 04:35 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Damn, I take back everything I said about wheels with deep lips looking weird on Maximas. That looks great.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:48 PM
3.0HO

Originally Posted by myktek
here guys, i'll host the pic.... lol, i saved it earlier....lol

Nice but someone has to saw those ricey chicken wings off the front, get some clears in the back, do something with that grille and some HIDS. The rims, color, and the rest is nice though.

Old 12-31-2003, 05:08 PM
Future Camaro SS owner

Originally Posted by 3.0HO
Nice but someone has to saw those ricey chicken wings off the front, get some clears in the back, do something with that grille and some HIDS. The rims, color, and the rest is nice though.
His car looks hot the way it is. He don't have to get 2k2's or change the grill clears in the back. it's what makes his car different from others and I think it great the way it is. I am jealous cause I don't have a kit on my car. But as soon as the snow melts I am going to have some fun.
Old 12-31-2003, 05:16 PM
3.0HO

Originally Posted by MyownNismo
His car looks hot the way it is. He don't have to get 2k2's or change the grill clears in the back. it's what makes his car different from others and I think it great the way it is. I am jealous cause I don't have a kit on my car. But as soon as the snow melts I am going to have some fun.
I agree on the HIDS but if he is going to go as far as he did and spend all that money some clears in the back and some sort of custom grille would help a lot. I am not a fan of that front lip at all. If he sawed off those ricey wings (like emax did) or go with aero front lip then it would look wicked. That front lip ruins his car unless he is trying to impress the kids at the local Wal Mart parking lot in the evenings.

Dude your car looks nice. With an aero kit it would be sweet for sure.

Old 12-31-2003, 05:18 PM

Old 12-31-2003, 05:48 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

I agree on the HIDS but if he is going to go as far as he did and spend all that money some clears in the back and some sort of custom grille would help a lot. I am not a fan of that front lip at all. If he sawed off those ricey wings (like emax did) or go with aero front lip then it would look wicked. That front lip ruins his car unless he is trying to impress the kids at the local Wal Mart parking lot in the evenings.

Wow....you've become awfully angry....Go out tonight, have a blast and get you're drink on bro !
Old 12-31-2003, 05:57 PM
I miss the .org!

That looks good. How many inches did you end up dropping it for that pic there? And how's the ride?
Old 12-31-2003, 05:58 PM

i gues i'm trying to impress the kids at the local Walmart parking lot in the evenings
Old 12-31-2003, 06:09 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

i guess everyone's entitled to their own opinions.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:14 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Originally Posted by irvine78
==> Irvine78
Old 12-31-2003, 06:16 PM
3.0HO

Originally Posted by BioMaxDDS

i gues i'm trying to impress the kids at the local Walmart parking lot in the evenings
Well you have an excuse since the aero front lip isn't available on your car. But those "wings" should be sawed off just makes your ride look ricey.

Old 12-31-2003, 06:19 PM
3.0HO

I like everything about your car except.... you guessed it.... the chicken wings in the front gotta go! The boy racer wings don't do the Maxima justice. Actually if your hood could be painted body color that would help a lot. That grille needs a custom job as well. I really hope that isn't a sticker in your front window either? I assume you have aftermarket HIDS? If not it is going on 2004 a custom Japanese ride without HIDS is like a Mustang with a V6 in it. I like Maximas that are clean, classy and pimp (my opinion and will make it known if you post pics of your car ). If your car was an Integra or Civic then fine. But Maximas, TL, GS should look pimp. ie. no stickers at all anywhere (that includes maxima.org), no aftermarket wings (on the trunk, rear window or front lip), NOS is fine just don't advertise it is so played out and cheesy, and PLEASE (for everyone out there who is watching) if you put aftermarket rims and/or a bodykit on your car please drop it first. And if you plan on using NOS, Turbos, SC upgrade your damn brakes especially 2k-2k1 owners! Also big rims don't make a ride look better so don't get the "BET" sydrome all you playas. 20"s do not look good on 1st-5th gens straight up. I don't care how much they cost either.

Your car is close to perfect just needs a lil more and a lil less "in my opinion".

Happy New Year!!

Old 12-31-2003, 06:36 PM

I like everything about your car except.... you guessed it.... the chicken wings in the front gotta go! The boy racer wings don't do the Maxima justice. Actually if your hood could be painted body color that would help a lot. That grille needs a custom job as well. I really hope that isn't a sticker in your front window either? I like Maximas that are clean, classy and pimp (my opinion and will make it known if you post pics of your car ). If your car was an Integra or Civic then fine. But Maximas, TL, GS should look pimp. ie. no stickers at all anywhere (that includes maxima.org), no aftermarket wings (on the trunk, rear window or front lip), NOS is fine just don't advertise it is so played out and cheesy, and PLEASE (for everyone out there who is watching) if you put aftermarket rims and/or a bodykit on your car please drop it first. And if you plan on using NOS, Turbos, SC upgrade your damn brakes especially 2k-2k1 owners!

Your car is close to perfect just needs a lil more and a lil less "in my opinion".

Happy New Year!!

you know what?

my front bumper wasn't really my choice because i got sponsored by Stillen for the front lip. if i had my choice, i'd probably picked the aero lip too. but i've grown to like it so i'm happy with it.

same goes for my hood, it's cf hood, which means you don't really paint it. now you keep asking for a custom grill, i haven't seen a single aftermarket grill for our cars that actually looked great.(don't say grillcraft).

oh the windshield banner...geez....uh....yeah, sponsorship.

and uh...did someone say upgrade my brakes? i've already done that...

obviously you and I have different approach to modding cars, and that's fine too. but for you to tell me what's right for me and not right for me, now that's not fine.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:43 PM
3.0HO

you know what?

my front bumper wasn't really my choice because i got sponsored by Stillen for the front lip. if i had my choice, i'd probably picked the aero lip too. but i've grown to like it so i'm happy with it.

same goes for my hood, it's cf hood, which means you don't really paint it. now you keep asking for a custom grill, i haven't seen a single aftermarket grill for our cars that actually looked great.(don't say grillcraft).

oh the windshield banner...geez....uh....yeah, sponsorship.

and uh...did someone say upgrade my brakes? i've already done that...

obviously you and I have different approach to modding cars, and that's fine too. but for you to tell me what's right for me and not right for me, now that's not fine.
Dude somethings were just general statements not all directed to you. ie brakes, lowering etc..

I agree on the grille issue as well for 2k-2k1. So I had my bodyshop custom paint mine and removed the Nissan emblem. You can either fill the gap, replace the emblem or put the stock one back on.... the stock emblem looks so cheap. You will be happy if the job gets done properly. The carbon hood is great for making the car lighter but looks so boy racer like on a luxury 4 door street car.

The sponsorship thing is cool since you obviously get free stuff but still takes away from the car. A free hood here or chicken wing lip is not enough for me to turn my car into a rolling ad. I have had offers from an exhaust shop and stereo shop but said no. I just pay for what "I" want and go from there.

I also have a 2000 GS400 I'm working on right now and sticking with my approach of modding rides. Clean, classy and with a "tiny" bling/pimp action.

Old 12-31-2003, 06:46 PM

The carbon hood is great for making the car lighter but looks so boy racer like on a luxury 4 door street car.

The sponsorship thing is cool since you obviously get free stuff but still takes away from the car.

like i said, enough has been said about what you like, so i think this conversation is over.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:47 PM
3.0HO

like i said, enough has been said about what you like, so i think this conversation is over.
Ok fine.

PS. Paint the hood, do something with the grille, saw the chicken wings off, burn the banner sticker, HIDS. Complete and sweet!

Old 12-31-2003, 06:52 PM

Ok fine.

PS. Paint the hood, do something with the grille, saw the chicken wings off, burn the banner sticker, HIDS. Complete and sweet!

exactly what part of 'this-conversation-is-over' did you not get it?
Old 12-31-2003, 07:00 PM

Honestly I agree with him on a few things like the HIDs ect... but to each his own right.
Old 12-31-2003, 07:07 PM

Old 12-31-2003, 07:25 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

This guy is like an ex - wife....doesnt know when to shut up.....
Old 12-31-2003, 07:32 PM

Those are some really nice rims.
Old 12-31-2003, 07:55 PM

How did this thread get so fũck’d up? O-yeah, such useful information there 3.0HO.........NOT!

If you need to review the 5th gen rules sticky, please visit here: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=253409
Old 12-31-2003, 07:59 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Originally Posted by MaxSE03
How did this thread get so fũck’d up? O-yeah, such useful information there 3.0HO.........NOT!

If you need to review the 5th gen rules sticky, please visit here: http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=253409
Maybe he violated those rules....is that why he is so quiet ...
Old 12-31-2003, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by kloogy
Maybe he violated those rules....is that why he is so quiet ...
No I dont think so, I think hes doing what we should be doing right now instead of being online...getting hammered
Old 12-31-2003, 08:04 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Who says we arent ?..
Old 12-31-2003, 08:09 PM

Who says we arent ?..

Yeah, im off work from today til sunday. I got A LOT of booze ahead of me
Old 12-31-2003, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by MyownNismo

Thanks for stickin up for me bro
Old 12-31-2003, 08:36 PM

Who says we arent ?..
Did someone say Bacardi?

Quick Reply: Pic of car with toser's