5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!~~Moderator BASHING will NOT be tolerated~~!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004 | 08:29 AM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!~~Moderator BASHING will NOT be tolerated~~!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!

I don't care if it's implied or blatent, joking or serious, FIRST offense is 1-week ban WITHOUT NOTICE and the SECOND is permanent.

Watch what you say from now on, because with all the recent "conspiracy theories", double standards, yada yada, it's not funny. Keep it out of HERE and put it in the Feedback forum where it belongs or bye-bye. This is a MAXIMA ENTHUSIAST FORUM...not Conspiracy.net or IHATEMODS.org. Go elsewhere for that entertainment.

NOBODY is immune, so don't try me. BTW, I read EVERYTHING, so don't think you're going to be cute and get one under the radar. Aint gonna happen.

Us 5th gen mods have been EXTREMELY lienent/relaxed in this forum and it seems to have gone to some members heads. You don't pull that crap elsewhere, because you know it won't be tolerated, so don't do it here. It won't be either.

MODERATING is a thankless job, which is FINE by us since that's not why we're here, however tolerating ludicrous BS accusations, smart azz comments, b!ching about stikying a thread or not, showing favoritism/double standards, etc...WILL NOT be included in our job description.

Keep YOUR posts clean, fun, and MOST of all a LEARNING experience and we'll all get along.

Thanks~!
Old 03-15-2004 | 08:39 AM
Fastest Fantasy Maxima Evar

2wk Ban list:
jjs

Permanent Ban list:
To be cont'd