5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

ATTENTION!!! {{{....Customers that Ordered From Maxxtuningusa....}}}

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 10:19 AM

ATTENTION!!! {{{....Customers that Ordered From Maxxtuningusa....}}}

I was wondering if there is other people that placed an order for a 02-03 Maxima Front Lip or the Whole Kit all around .Who is also having problems with communicating with Pj or wants to know what happen with your order.Cause I got tired of waiting for mine by luck I got to get of hold of him and asked him what happen with my whole kit.He told me that he was having problems with the person that was making the front lip and that he wasn't going to make them anymore because Pj didn't have the rest of the money.I asked Pj so what now he said that it was going to take another long while to shipped out the product to us.He had told me that he was going to have to find somebody else that can make the lip for him and that it could take months.I asked him so why did you withdraw my money from my bank if you weren't even ready with your product, didn't get no responds to that. I mean he could at least send me the side skirts and rear from Stillen and he said that he was waiting for them too .One month to received from Stillen thats bologna.And then I called Stevie from Southwest Autoworks and he said that he had 10 damn front lip sitting there that he bought from Pj (Maxxtuningusa) wating for customer.So I asked Pj to refund my $799.00 back and he said ok in three days it should be back in there.Well guess what! Nothing Im going for 3 weeks and haven't seen my money nor heard from Pj .I have sent him E-mails and made phone calls and no answer from him.For all those people that did get to received your front lip you are one hell of a lucky person.Pj (Maxxtuningusa) if you are seeing this i dont have anything against you I love your product and would love to received your product but at least have contact with your customers and updates cause one upset customer can really make a difference in your business.You got my Info. please contact me so that we can come to an understanding and proceed forward without me taking some legal actions. I am out good luck for the rest of you people on your order. {{{And for new Buyers Beware}}}