5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Ground control coilovers... Any good?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 07:21 AM

well well well. All is said and done. Blkmax95c, I guess i am not the liar/bad person that you made me out to be. You seem like a rookie when it comes to suspension which is just fine. I bet this sure was a learning experience for you and a few others. Take care...I am done with this thread...good luck with your car

Originally Posted by cobymoby
Rob, this is just a discussion about suspension, no need to get all heated about it. Here man, peace offering.......
peace offering to you also
Old 05-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Well, i am not a rookie to suspension, but just to ground controls. I understand how suspension works, and what system provides what drop/features/prices. but, ground control is diffrent, for i never looked into getting them.

i was having a hard time getting a striaght answer from everyone. some say they are great, some say they are ok, and some say to stay the F away from them. i did not know what to think. but the majority were do not get them, so thats what i had in my head.

i apologize if that is not the case, and i also apologize if i made you look bad, but at the time thats how i felt about the situation. i hope everything is cool between us, i do not like to cause trouble here, and i stay very neutral with everyone... except Bijan. well, i am glad you sold them none the less, and thanks for the wish of luck with my car.

-Chris

Originally Posted by rob van dam
well well well. All is said and done. Blkmax95c, I guess i am not the liar/bad person that you made me out to be. You seem like a rookie when it comes to suspension which is just fine. I bet this sure was a learning experience for you and a few others. Take care...I am done with this thread...good luck with your car

peace offering to you also
Old 05-17-2004, 12:43 PM
UCF Lexus

Originally Posted by Blkmax95c
i stay very neutral with everyone... except Bijan.

Except me? Teh hell did I do to you? It's not like I care, but when you pull shiat like this youre gona get it thrown back at you.

I wouldnt buy GCs, period. If you bought Alberts.... OK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2004, 01:01 PM

haha, seriously...this thread needs to die

Ground Controls should be obsolete
Old 05-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by bijan gxe

Except me? Teh hell did I do to you? It's not like I care, but when you pull shiat like this youre gona get it thrown back at you.

I wouldnt buy GCs, period. If you bought Alberts.... OK!!!!!!!!!!

you probably do not remember me... let me introduce myself, i am RedMax99Sel from ceasers chariot racing fourms... where we were both moderators. do you remember me now?

and through the "shiat" back all you want, but i don't bother you here, so i expect that you do not bother me here.

-Chris
Old 05-17-2004, 02:41 PM
OG and counting...

From THIS moderator's point of view, you all are taking this way out of hand and this thread has turned into a flame-fest. Definitely NOT cool. Hence the reason I am closing this thread.