5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Stripe or no Stripe?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 03:59 PM

I thought Triple8sol said it best .. but then again he does live in my part of town.

Peabody
Old 09-03-2004, 04:34 PM

I click expecting a cute little normal pinstripe down the side ( you know the ugly ones some car manufacturers put on). then i see this No offense, but hook me up with some of that stuff you have been smoking.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:20 PM

That's sooo rice, keep in mind this is coming from a guy with aluminum floor mats....
Old 09-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

In short, it looks bad. Very.
Old 09-04-2004, 12:09 AM

imo it gives our cars a bad rep..just looking at it makes me ...please take it off before you get pulled over by the rice patrol
Old 09-04-2004, 08:08 AM

strip it off NOW! it might look nice on a pacer car but not on a max for sure
Old 09-04-2004, 08:20 AM

That has to be the worst mod I have ever seen!! Take it off please.
Old 09-04-2004, 11:10 AM

I say take them off
Old 09-04-2004, 11:21 AM

thats the most hiedous hting i have ever seen,

shame on you, go get a civic, dont destroy an elegant car
Old 09-04-2004, 08:54 PM

Wow this is still going on?! Well allow me to retort. Ok first let me clear four things ..One I don't care what people think about my car, what I meant by this was all the talking sh=)it. I already knew ignorant people were going to talk bad about it, I should've made that clear sorry on my part. Second, obviously all of you cannot read. And well one person can't read at all, my car isn't even gray, it's silver. It says it clearly right there under my sn. See it's to the left <---- I even put an arrow for the slow people. Also, gray is a neutral color so it would go with anything. Third, I asked whether or not I should keep the hood stripe, not the side stripes. The whole question was whether or not should I keep the hood stripe or not, not about if I should keep the look or not. I didn't ask for your opinion on whether my car looked good or bad. You should learn to answer questions correctly, you guys misinterpret a lot of things. See it says stripe or no stripe, not stripes as in plural, being more than one. My rims have to go? I'm not getting rid of my rims you fu=)cking retard, I'm getting rid of the hood stripe. Also, the picture is bad, I know, I clearly stated that how many times? I said it on here and on my cardomain site. I will be posting pictures up probably tomorrow night, or Monday. As for putting this on my car. Ok yes I am trying to be different, unlike half of the people who own a maxima, especially a 5th gen. It's always the basic sh=)it: 18-19inch rims, those goofy looking angel eye lights for the 00 n 01s, lowering it,and finally a lip or a bk to finish it. I did the lowering, I did the rims, and I even did all the bolt ons. So I decided not to get a bk. I decided hey everyone has a bk, why not do something different. My friend who painted my headlights was going to do them black, but I told him well my color scheme is silver, black and blue. Why not do blue ones, sure everyone does black, why because everyone has their own tastes. I swear it feels like this is some fu=0cking honda forum because honda owners always hate on each other, especially when they do something different. You guys always hate on people who do something different, in a way you guys are being hypocritical and contradictive. Why you ask? Because in reality, we're all on the same boat. We've done sh=)it to a family car, yes a family car. I went the extra mile and made it look different, you guys of course are old. I mean one of you has a six year old kid, many old people like the conservative look. I understand that, but just remember you can laugh at me all you want, but don't forget people will laugh at you as well for souping up a family car. At least the mazdaspeed's windows roll down all the way in the back. We're stuck with windows that roll down halfway, sure we souped up a family car, nothing wrong with that. We did it for our own reasons, many wanted that sporty look, others wanted the extra speed. I on the other hand, wanted it to look different. I might go with a darker blue, that blue now is kinda loud, but as of now I am keeping it. Oh and btw, I did remove the hood stripe because no one liked it, I did, but I'm not removing the sides. I'll post those pics up in a few days, so check back on my site, I won't be replying to any messages left to this; so you guys can stay here and talk all the sh=)it you want, go right ahead. I'm not going to read any of it so you're just going to waste your time. I only wanted to clear some things up. I wish you guys would read before you started talking sh=0it about things. Especially for saying my car is gray, it's obviously silver and I only wanted your opinion on whether or not the hood stripe was bad. Anyway thanks for wasting two minutes on your life for reading this and my thread. Btw, it might be longer for some of you illiterate tards, I understand that. If you actually have something intelligent to say, and if you can talk about more than just how goofy my car looks then feel free to send me an instant message on aim. If you want to see clearer pics check my cardomain on Monday just to be sure they're up. Btw, I saw a gd for some of those covers that go over the rear view mirros, you know the ones with the lenses, now those are ricey. Let's not forget the infamous GTR symbol or the z3 fenders. That's even worse, at least this vinyl is different. So I have vinyl on my car, oh wow get over it and move on with your life. Maxima being elegant? It's a fu=)cking family car you incompetent fool. You want elegance? Leave the car stock because souping it makes it look sporty. Elegant is associated with fragile and feminine things . If it's such a elegant car why is associted being a family car, how are kids elegant?
Old 09-04-2004, 09:19 PM
I miss the .org!

Old 09-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Maxi113
.......Well allow me to retort. Ok first let me clear four things ..One I don't care what people think about my car, what I meant by this was all the talking sh=)it.
.........Oh and btw, I did remove the hood stripe because no one liked it..........
Old 09-04-2004, 10:13 PM
wat

What the hell is this crap?
Old 09-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Horra!!

It looks like your car is covered with blue painters tape. I fart in your car's general direction... hey, come back here. I'm not done humiliating you yet.....
Old 09-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

...Also, the picture is bad, I know, I clearly stated that how many times? I said it on here and on my cardomain site. I will be posting pictures up probably tomorrow night, or Monday...
The picture is bad because your car is in it. Whether you post more pics of the car or not, if it still has any blue crap on it, it's still going to look like
Old 09-04-2004, 10:32 PM
I miss the .org!

if you can talk about more than just how goofy my car looks then feel free to

Holla!

[Insert your own caption Here]

Old 09-04-2004, 10:37 PM

Bahahhah

LOL

you should trade in your maxima for a 1996 dodge neon right now, please whoever paid for that maxima or bought it or sold it to you..... needs to be PIMP Slapped lol

You are not cool MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

god bless you.......... ROFL!!!!!! NigggggggggAH IS CraZIiiiii!
Old 09-04-2004, 10:50 PM
† ErV †

someone hold my fingers away from the keys; i can cook a meal for a whole batallion with that little passage you posted. so, i am bored. let's go.

I swear it feels like this is some fu=0cking honda forum because honda owners always hate on each other, especially when they do something different.
because usually a standard is set through trial and error, and being different does not translate in it being good.

You guys always hate on people who do something different, in a way you guys are being hypocritical and contradictive. Why you ask? Because in reality, we're all on the same boat. We've done sh=)it to a family car, yes a family car. I went the extra mile and made it look different, you guys of course are old. I mean one of you has a six year old kid, many old people like the conservative look. I understand that, but just remember you can laugh at me all you want, but don't forget people will laugh at you as well for souping up a family car.
One of the most arrogant and dumb non existing paragraphs (they did teach you what a paragraph is didn't they?) i have ever read.

Oh and btw, I did remove the hood stripe because no one liked it, I did, but I'm not removing the sides.
This contradicts with what you said earlier that you do not care what people think about your car. Even if you go asking whether to leave it or not, you still contradicted youself because after all you do care, else you would not have made this thread.

Especially for saying my car is gray, it's obviously silver and I only wanted your opinion on whether or not the hood stripe was bad.
Give it up already! it is not silver, it is sheer silver, much like mine is arctic white. If you want to get so **** about the bloody color at least do it properly..

Btw, it might be longer for some of you illiterate tards, I understand that. If you actually have something intelligent to say, and if you can talk about more than just how goofy my car looks then feel free to send me an instant message on aim.
Yes it was a damn pain to read since you apparently have not grasped the concept of paragraphs. Aim is retarded.

Maxima being elegant? It's a fu=)cking family car you incompetent fool. You want elegance? Leave the car stock because souping it makes it look sporty. Elegant is associated with fragile and feminine things . If it's such a elegant car why is associted being a family car, how are kids elegant?
Following your first ignorant and insulting stab at the family and age categories, this tops it with two assanine statements within the same post.

I am not even attempting to disect that, since if i did, it would take you a few years to swallow all the hurt. The next time you make a thread, realized that if you get flamed and throw a sissy fit you just become a one day pity sensation.

Old 09-04-2004, 10:51 PM

Wow this is still going on?! Well allow me to retort. Ok first let me clear four things ..One I don't care what people think about my car, what I meant by this was all the talking sh=)it. I already knew ignorant people were going to talk bad about it, I should've made that clear sorry on my part. Second, obviously all of you cannot read. And well one person can't read at all, my car isn't even gray, it's silver. It says it clearly right there under my sn. See it's to the left <---- I even put an arrow for the slow people. Also, gray is a neutral color so it would go with anything. Third, I asked whether or not I should keep the hood stripe, not the side stripes. The whole question was whether or not should I keep the hood stripe or not, not about if I should keep the look or not. I didn't ask for your opinion on whether my car looked good or bad. You should learn to answer questions correctly, you guys misinterpret a lot of things. See it says stripe or no stripe, not stripes as in plural, being more than one. My rims have to go? I'm not getting rid of my rims you fu=)cking retard, I'm getting rid of the hood stripe. Also, the picture is bad, I know, I clearly stated that how many times? I said it on here and on my cardomain site. I will be posting pictures up probably tomorrow night, or Monday. As for putting this on my car. Ok yes I am trying to be different, unlike half of the people who own a maxima, especially a 5th gen. It's always the basic sh=)it: 18-19inch rims, those goofy looking angel eye lights for the 00 n 01s, lowering it,and finally a lip or a bk to finish it. I did the lowering, I did the rims, and I even did all the bolt ons. So I decided not to get a bk. I decided hey everyone has a bk, why not do something different. My friend who painted my headlights was going to do them black, but I told him well my color scheme is silver, black and blue. Why not do blue ones, sure everyone does black, why because everyone has their own tastes. I swear it feels like this is some fu=0cking honda forum because honda owners always hate on each other, especially when they do something different. You guys always hate on people who do something different, in a way you guys are being hypocritical and contradictive. Why you ask? Because in reality, we're all on the same boat. We've done sh=)it to a family car, yes a family car. I went the extra mile and made it look different, you guys of course are old. I mean one of you has a six year old kid, many old people like the conservative look. I understand that, but just remember you can laugh at me all you want, but don't forget people will laugh at you as well for souping up a family car. At least the mazdaspeed's windows roll down all the way in the back. We're stuck with windows that roll down halfway, sure we souped up a family car, nothing wrong with that. We did it for our own reasons, many wanted that sporty look, others wanted the extra speed. I on the other hand, wanted it to look different. I might go with a darker blue, that blue now is kinda loud, but as of now I am keeping it. Oh and btw, I did remove the hood stripe because no one liked it, I did, but I'm not removing the sides. I'll post those pics up in a few days, so check back on my site, I won't be replying to any messages left to this; so you guys can stay here and talk all the sh=)it you want, go right ahead. I'm not going to read any of it so you're just going to waste your time. I only wanted to clear some things up. I wish you guys would read before you started talking sh=0it about things. Especially for saying my car is gray, it's obviously silver and I only wanted your opinion on whether or not the hood stripe was bad. Anyway thanks for wasting two minutes on your life for reading this and my thread. Btw, it might be longer for some of you illiterate tards, I understand that. If you actually have something intelligent to say, and if you can talk about more than just how goofy my car looks then feel free to send me an instant message on aim. If you want to see clearer pics check my cardomain on Monday just to be sure they're up. Btw, I saw a gd for some of those covers that go over the rear view mirros, you know the ones with the lenses, now those are ricey. Let's not forget the infamous GTR symbol or the z3 fenders. That's even worse, at least this vinyl is different. So I have vinyl on my car, oh wow get over it and move on with your life. Maxima being elegant? It's a fu=)cking family car you incompetent fool. You want elegance? Leave the car stock because souping it makes it look sporty. Elegant is associated with fragile and feminine things . If it's such a elegant car why is associted being a family car, how are kids elegant?
>>>

thanks for the essay...... but everyone here is truthfull and honest....... bottom line you asked for your "HOOD STRIPE" truth is your headlights your hood stripe and your side stripe are all ugly..... its called constructive critisium..... its good for you.. it helps you realize you dont deserve a maxima and if i was nissan i would repossess the car from you and give it a color blind person........ anyhow...... dont ask for advise or opinions if they tend to alter your itty bity ego........... i just wish someone with a little better taste then you had that maxima........... anyway if you want a different car, go buy a sicon or mini cooper or something different a pt cruiser........... its a car not a painting board........ you modify it to go faster, look good, you've certainly failed at doing either......... why dont you go dye your hair blonde and get some retarded tattoo's? paint your head blue? something...... you need to be different..... its so boring seeing your face with 2 sets of eye *****? you should poke atleast one of them out...... you can different..... you overgrown teenager .......... stop rebelling against the org..... we are not your parents.... we dont care about you or what you think....... we care about the car..... thats it..... ......... now shut up and save yourself some respect and trade the maxima in.... pls...............
Old 09-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Always sunny in philly

I fell asleep 1/3 of the way into the essay.

Your car, do what you want with it.

On the org, we call it "constructive criticizm"

IMO, take that blue shiz off and run it over until it dies.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:14 AM
OG and counting...

I'll say it like this. Different strokes for different folks. I say remove the hood stripe.