5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Who has jetchip, because I like it.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2001, 04:54 AM

Originally posted by crzyballa33

tell me about it
i got carried away goin 90 in 65 zone (or so he said)
the guy is hiding (grand prix cop)
and cathes me and is an *******
i shouldve just tried speeding up and geting away.....wouldnt work

i hope i dont get my license taken away....i cant live without driving my car for 6 months
how old r u...... if u r a teenager you will get tagged bad.... have u had a good drving record? contest it in court plead no contest or something.... oh yeah and invest in a radar detector!!!!
Old 05-20-2001, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by WILLSE

how old r u...... if u r a teenager you will get tagged bad.... have u had a good drving record? contest it in court plead no contest or something.... oh yeah and invest in a radar detector!!!!
yeh im a teen
is there a way to get out of it??
im thinking about scrambler or something as well as laser/radar detector
u know of any places to buy good ones??
Old 05-20-2001, 10:38 AM
Christina7m

I got a speeding ticket for 28 mph over. and the best adivce i can give you is to get a lawyer..I got one and he was able to have me keep myy license and lowered my speed to 24 over. I also got out of it because i had taken some defensive driving classes. If your court date is far away you might want to take a class now. When you go to court, plead no-contest (or nolo (same thing)) ...GOOD LUCK!!

Old 05-20-2001, 11:18 AM

wouldn't the lawyer cost more than the ticket itself??? and he got it lowered to 24MPH over, isn't that like still over $200 bucks?

The reason I ask is that I have to go to court next month for doing 20 over the limit (lying *** cop), and I wanted to know the best course of action for myself?

I hate cops, they suck all of the fun out of my Max!

Originally posted by Christina7m
I got a speeding ticket for 28 mph over. and the best adivce i can give you is to get a lawyer..I got one and he was able to have me keep myy license and lowered my speed to 24 over. I also got out of it because i had taken some defensive driving classes. If your court date is far away you might want to take a class now. When you go to court, plead no-contest (or nolo (same thing)) ...GOOD LUCK!!
Old 05-20-2001, 11:38 AM

Get a lawyer its worth the cost. I got caught doing 98 in a 45 zone and got a lawyer to go to court with. He got me on court supervision for 6 months(which doesnt show up on my record) and i had to go to a driving school. It wasnt a bad deal, considering if that had gone on my record my insurance rates would have about doubled.
Old 05-20-2001, 09:43 PM

Originally posted by Christina7m
hey u liv in atlanta right??
ive heard 20 diff versions of wut happens
some say i get my license taken away NO MATTER WHAT and pay like $700 dollars for the ticket

some say i just hav to pay fine depending on how many points i hav on my license
damn this will be my 3rd ticket (one for going in no passing zone when racing someone, two for having blue turn signals ((dumba** cop))

how much is a lawyer??

and my court date is june 6
do i hav time for the class?
Old 05-21-2001, 09:03 AM

Back to the chip

One guy w/ a v6 accord had Jetchip program his ecu, and he lost hp=slower 1/4mi times. Well he sent it back and got his money, and when he dynoed his car, he gained hp after they set the settings back to stock.

But, another v6 accord sent his car to the Racers Group thing and they did that piggy back ecu mod. He only gained like 2hp, but i think 40lbs of torque.
Old 05-21-2001, 07:39 PM
Christina7m

Originally posted by crzyballa33

hey u liv in atlanta right??
ive heard 20 diff versions of wut happens
some say i get my license taken away NO MATTER WHAT and pay like $700 dollars for the ticket

some say i just hav to pay fine depending on how many points i hav on my license
damn this will be my 3rd ticket (one for going in no passing zone when racing someone, two for having blue turn signals ((dumba** cop))

how much is a lawyer??

and my court date is june 6
do i hav time for the class?
WOW!! you wont have time for class and since it is your thrid ticket honestly youll probably get ti suspended for 6 months