5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

To: SCCA Solo2

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2000, 07:33 PM

Hey SCCA Solo 2, looks like you are a heck of a driver,Ive been looking for you at ESPN on Sundays Auto Races under drivers name SCCA Solo2 but no chance, even at my subscriptions of Car&Driver, Road&Track, Autoweek etc.
You know, I bet my ****, that when you hit 100 MPH your *** gets real tight, and those turns that you mention at the botom of your childish threads, are the turns at FUN AND WHEELS Go Karts.
"Sometimes you have to grab them by their *****, because sooner or later their minds and bodies will follow"
Old 10-10-2000, 08:54 PM

erm...yeah - Long -

I wasn't gonna reply to this obviously insecure child's attempt to start a flame war...but, allow me to school you...

First:
SCCA = Sports Car Club of America
Solo 2 = commoningly known as AutoCross (AutoX), very popular amateur racing event that helps the average person learn how their car handles at slower speeds

Second:
SCCA racing is rarely broadcasted over ESPN. ESPN caters to more of the southern types, and only show Indy, CART, drag racing, and NASCAR. Every once in a great while, ESPN2 will have a SCCA Speedvision world challenge or a Sports Racer (SR) event...it's the type of cars you'll see run Lemans races.

Third:
Pick up an October issue of SportsCar magazine and flip to page 61...there's a small paragraph about one of my many frequent wins in Solo2. I currently lead in my region in CSP (C Class, Street Prepared) where I've been campaigning a 2g Honda CRX and I'm leading in a regional class called DD (Daily Driver) which allows anyone on street tires to actively compete with other street-tired vehicles. I've been racing in a BSP (B class, street prepared) 93 300zx TT.

Fourth:
In the Las Vegas region, we routinely hold AutoXes on a road course in a small town called Parhump (prostitution is legal there, yeah!)...it's 1.8mile long road course where speeds usually get to 70mph in the straights...not fast, but definitely faster than the average AutoX event. I've yet to lose in any class that I've entered in at those events. In other words, I can drive better than the average person. I'm not the best, but, I'm one of the better drivers in the region.

Fifth:
I fail to understand your immature post and why the asinine remarks about my signature...wait, you probably think i typed that sig. everytime.
Finally:
I really can't explain why I replied to your obvious immature post and quite a moronic attempt to flame...maybe it's out of dislike towards idiots (my personality defect). But, i hope you felt better after posting that.
Old 10-10-2000, 09:01 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

oooh! time to bust out the marshmellows and linguisa! mm... kosher..
Old 10-10-2000, 09:06 PM

pepsi one and some cheese in a can...

if da flames too hot
don't touch it -- MAMA
Old 10-11-2000, 11:33 AM

Solo2, never argue with idiots ... they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 10-11-2000, 11:38 AM

BTW...

I campaigned my '96 Altima SE (in ES), bone stock, in the Washington DC region a couple years ago and placed 3rd, beating Neons, some Civics, Shelby Dodges, and Saturns. Haters come to the Altimas.net boards and bash us all the time, so that's one of my "weapons" that I have to pull out.