5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Luminics JDM Yellow H3!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by steven88
Dropped off the car at the body shop this morning...getting it back Thursday...stay tuned ya'll
lol i cant wait either i just ordered me a pair of yellow h3
Old 01-09-2006, 06:32 PM
retired moderator

yeah...we are waiting for Corey to look at them. Since he sells them and hasn't seen them in person on a car, he asked that he get a "sneak preview" of what the Halo Super Yellow looked like before we post on it. Once he has seen them, the "big comparison thread" will be up.

Please know, though, that the test results are not biased towards the Halos, Luminics, or HIDTech capsules in any way....(I'm dead serious about that).
Old 01-09-2006, 06:36 PM

unless someone decides to fabricating the capsules into the fogs, some of us are going to be stuck with bulbs. I am not one for opening my fogs and drilling into them. I do not have the funds to just drop on another fog because i F up the one i'm working on. Im sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Need A Light?

people will always have different tastes...when it comes to cars, I believe its what you put in, is what you will get out

Take these yellow fogs for example...If you want the absolute brightest most yellow looking fogs that will help with poor visibility conditions...of course the yellow capsules will prove great....and Irish (and a few others) have the pictures to prove it....it will take more effort as you need to bake the fogs and drill them...but hey, you get what you put in...right
Old 01-10-2006, 11:40 AM

hey merovi! did your's come in yet?
Old 01-10-2006, 03:04 PM

Haven't received mine yet. Ordered 12/15/05
Old 01-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Bigger than Jesus

Got this email today from Luminics

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We where back order on the H3 Jdm Yellow bulbs. We received them from customs last Wednesday and all back orders where rushed out on Thursday. You should have them at your door either today or tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Thank You,

Scott Brown
www.LuminicsBulbs.com
Old 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM

Which ones should I get?

Which ones should I get?

And where shoud I order them from?
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by merovi
unless someone decides to fabricating the capsules into the fogs, some of us are going to be stuck with bulbs. I am not one for opening my fogs and drilling into them. I do not have the funds to just drop on another fog because i F up the one i'm working on. Im sure i'm not the only one who feels this way.
Over baked for 10-15 like a frozen pizza. Get a cookie sheet, throw a damp towel on the sheet, and let them bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.

For what's it worth, Redlinemax has the Halo Super Yellow H3s in stock now, and from the pics, you can see that they're just as yellow as the Luminics. The Halos also have a lifetime warranty.

Those of ya out there still deliberating should give Corey a call to see what he can do for you.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:38 PM

Btw, I was referring to the pics in the comparison thread:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=449650
Old 01-10-2006, 03:46 PM

no bulb can ever match the capsules. i dont understand, cant they just make the bulb more yellower? like the color of the capsules? i really like the capsule look but dont wanna bake my fogs, since one of them has a crack wich i repaired, but might be cracked again from the heat.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by maxpwr2k1
hey merovi! did your's come in yet?
no. I talked to him and he called his shipping warehouse. The man at the warehouse said they were having shipping delays for all of their items, not just lightbulbs. He said that the USPS is still catching up on the holiday rush and also aren't using their planes on the weekends. I'm going to give him a few more days and get a refund. I'm sick of waiting.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:01 PM

Any onehave any answers to my question?
Old 01-10-2006, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by merovi
no. I talked to him and he called his shipping warehouse. The man at the warehouse said they were having shipping delays for all of their items, not just lightbulbs. He said that the USPS is still catching up on the holiday rush and also aren't using their planes on the weekends. I'm going to give him a few more days and get a refund. I'm sick of waiting.
im strarting to think that his guy just keeps BSing us as much as he can, too many twists and turns in the whole story. it shouldnt take over a month to recieve an item from a company if its legit. never doing business with them again. im gonna wait till friday and then im askin for a refund. this is simply ridiculous!!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by maxpwr2k1
im strarting to think that his guy just keeps BSing us as much as he can, too many twists and turns in the whole story. it shouldnt take over a month to recieve an item from a company if its legit. never doing business with them again. im gonna wait till friday and then im askin for a refund. this is simply ridiculous!!!!
exactly!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:02 PM

I didnt get mine yet either , been waitin since 12/21, I called the number 6 times today and no answer or call back. this guy is a fraud
Old 01-10-2006, 08:09 PM
retired moderator

You guys when will you ever learn that if a deal is "too good to be true" it's probably not worth the hassle that it will involve.

Just order the Halo Super Yellow H3's from RedlineMax. They are THE SAME COLOR as the Luminics, they have a LIFETIME WARRANTY, and you know RedlineMax stands behind the products they sell and won't screw you. RedlineMax is the sponsor of the .org and Corey (its owner) is a moderator and long-time member.

I don't know why you guys are willing to go through all of this B.S. just to save a couple bucks....

Call Corey and get the Halos.

Do it now.

Or.....stop being "scurred" and do the capsules.

for those who didn't see the other thread, you can see that the Halos are JUST AS YELLOW as the Luminics:

Old 01-10-2006, 08:14 PM

Still dont have mine, ordered on 12-21. Fri Im cancelling too
Old 01-10-2006, 08:29 PM

Comparing the Luminics and Halos, once again:

Luminics left, Halos right in both pics....

Old 01-10-2006, 08:42 PM

it seems as if all us New Yorkers aren't getting them
Old 01-10-2006, 10:05 PM
大陆弟弟

Originally Posted by irish44j
You guys when will you ever learn that if a deal is "too good to be true" it's probably not worth the hassle that it will involve.
irish, I hope that you are not referring to my "GB". JUST TO CLARIFY, Luminics the company itself is the one that is out of stock. I ordered 20 sets before they were sold out and have shipped every order I've received thus far. I have about 8 sets left if any people are interested.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Need A Light?

I'm so sorry to all the members who didn't receive their bulbs...I am in no way a sales rep or behind any of the operations that luminics does....I'm just here to show the org a new alternative....thats it....The only reason why I have good luck with luminics is becuz my friend is friends with the owner....I will never have to worry about a blown bulb becuz I can always get a free replacement....

With that said, if you have just stepped into the world of yellow fogs....I'd suggest going with redline max bulbs, only becuz of all the late/canceled orders I've seen of luminics bulbs in this thread....and Irish has the proof that luminics and redlinemax bulbs look exactly the same...it's safe to make the move now gentlemen
Old 01-11-2006, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by steven88
I'm so sorry to all the members who didn't receive their bulbs...I am in no way a sales rep or behind any of the operations that luminics does....I'm just here to show the org a new alternative....thats it....The only reason why I have good luck with luminics is becuz my friend is friends with the owner....I will never have to worry about a blown bulb becuz I can always get a free replacement....

With that said, if you have just stepped into the world of yellow fogs....I'd suggest going with redline max bulbs, only becuz of all the late/canceled orders I've seen of luminics bulbs in this thread....and Irish has the proof that luminics and redlinemax bulbs look exactly the same...it's safe to make the move now gentlemen
Don't worry man, I in NO way see you as being responsible for anything. I actually found them on a mazda forum like 1 week before you bought and found interest through that. I like everyone else and giving him the benefit of the doubt and waiting till fri. Once fri comes and they aren't here I will be cancelling the order and going the capsules route. Now that I see you dont have to drill I dont have any problems doing it. I just dont want to spend $30 on bulbs that never came and $30 on capsules to make $60 for some fawking yellow fogs.

btw you guys waiting since 12/16 and whatnot, try 11/30.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:53 AM

Hey Irish, I've have an off topic question for you... Would you happen to know the HID temperature on the white maxima? The color of the light output on that car seems somewhat more blue in comparison to the others. If you could let me know I would appreciate it!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Tha Snatcher

Originally Posted by Sizzo718
Hey Irish, I've have an off topic question for you... Would you happen to know the HID temperature on the white maxima? The color of the light output on that car seems somewhat more blue in comparison to the others. If you could let me know I would appreciate it!
I thnk he's rockin 6000k bulbs.
Old 01-11-2006, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Iron Scimitar
I thnk he's rockin 6000k bulbs.

He does have 6000ks. I guess I forgot to post that in this thread with my picture.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Puppetmaster

He does have 6000ks. I guess I forgot to post that in this thread with my picture.
I'm going to cop myself a pair of 6000's. They look hawt
Old 01-11-2006, 03:06 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by n3985
irish, I hope that you are not referring to my "GB". JUST TO CLARIFY, Luminics the company itself is the one that is out of stock. I ordered 20 sets before they were sold out and have shipped every order I've received thus far. I have about 8 sets left if any people are interested.
I was referring to the people who ordered from other places like a month ago and didn't get them yet - not you. I was under the impression that you had a limited amount on-hand and that once they were gone, they would be gone for good...wasn't trying to infer that you're scamming. It sounds like some of these guys are ordering from online shops and not getting the product...that's what I meant. Sorry if it came out wrong!!
Old 01-11-2006, 03:32 PM

i ordered mine from www.lumincsbulbs.com
Old 01-11-2006, 03:43 PM

woohoo, finally got mine.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:22 PM
大陆弟弟

Originally Posted by irish44j
I was referring to the people who ordered from other places like a month ago and didn't get them yet - not you. I was under the impression that you had a limited amount on-hand and that once they were gone, they would be gone for good...wasn't trying to infer that you're scamming. It sounds like some of these guys are ordering from online shops and not getting the product...that's what I meant. Sorry if it came out wrong!!
OK, I was a little bit unsure at first, but nevermind.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Aloha Everyone,

Never posted on the .org before but been browsing this site for a long, long time. Been keeping up with this particular thread because it kinda influenced me to order the JDM yellows in the first place. Anyway, I ordered my bulbs directly from luminics back on 12/19, and like many of you, started worrying after having to wait awhile. Glad to report that I finally received them a couple days ago. And I'm all the way out here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean -- so hopefully this means you all be getting yours soon...and hopefully it will be worth the wait!!!
Old 01-11-2006, 05:04 PM

been waiting since christmas. I ordered the ultra violet so I dont know what the deal is w/ this delay. Thing that pisses me off is they dont even answer their phones or return calls. They've got till monday else they've lost another customer
Old 01-11-2006, 06:32 PM

You have to call him during HIS business hours. He doens't open till 11am his time. Thats 2pm here on the east coast. I've always been able to get ahold of him. Try him on AIM as well. I've seen him on there everyday.

Kinda pisses me of that someone in HI can get them before I can when I'm only land travel.
Old 01-11-2006, 07:05 PM
retired moderator

hmmm....ran across this in the feedback section:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=449769

Originally Posted by ronin22357
Luminics Bulbs (Bad Quality & Service)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the Yellow H3's recently and they looked good for 2 months then one burned out. I contacted them to get it replaced almost $30 for these bulbs they should last longer than 2 months. Since I didnt have the original packaging they wont take them back for a replacement. Also, on their website they advertise a free LED keychain with your order, I never recieved it. When I contacted them they said they were out of stock of them. I emailed them back asking when they would get more in and to send me one and I never got a response.
I just wanted to complain about my experience with them, I think thier service is not good and the quality of their bulbs, poor. I have bought the $5 H3's from autozone and they lasted for 2 years (in my other car) and were much brighter as well.Luminics will not get any business from me again
just to let you guys know... like I said about customer service with Corey above...
Old 01-11-2006, 07:18 PM

Finally got my bulbs today, Ill put em in tomorrow an theyll probably blow out by saturday. Not that I have bad luck or anything
Old 01-11-2006, 09:47 PM

ugh still waiting...until fri thats it!

merovi, wats the stat on urs?
Old 01-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Bigger than Jesus

Got mine today.
Old 01-12-2006, 07:56 AM

I haven't got them. But i decided I am going to do the capsule mod instead. If these don't come in, I am getting a refund. If these do come in, does anyone want to buy a pair? I offer great customer service!

Quick Reply: Luminics JDM Yellow H3!!