5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

MaxSpeed Springs: Good? Bad? PICTURES? Comments?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Jer
Hello M1RAG3, welcome to the forum. I hope that you're nicer to the folks here than you were on the local maxima forums. Namely after what happened here : http://www.torontomaxima.com/forum/v...ghlight=haters
Gotta love it when people think everyone else is a "hater" because their opinions differ.....
Old 01-26-2006, 07:02 AM

Oh great, here we go again...
Old 01-26-2006, 07:38 AM

its nice to see you TMEC guys are still on my case for whatever reason. There is no need to get OFF TOPIC in this thread, it is not for the random stupidity that you guys are so great at. If you have an opinion on maxspeed springs leave it, if not, go back to making nonsense comments on TMEC.
Its ironic because within days of my post I got valuable feedback from other Maxima drivers about the springs which has ultimately affected my decision to buy them (I bought them). Its so funny that here on the .org Maxima drivers actually give real opinions and help out where they can. Thanks to all the people in this thread who left helpful comments !!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Puppetmaster
Gotta love it when people think everyone else is a "hater" because their opinions differ.....
thats the only point we enjoy making... he asked for an opinion we gave..he hated that tool
Old 01-26-2006, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Me[kk]A
thats the only point we enjoy making... he asked for an opinion we gave..he hated that tool
no but mekka seriously...about the maxspeeds?
Old 01-26-2006, 10:14 AM

hey M1RAG3,
did you put ur springs on yet, how does it look, how does the car handle, is it bad or good? r u going to run with OEM sturts or are you getting AM struts?
thanks
let me know
huso
Old 01-26-2006, 02:56 PM
no more maxima...

Originally Posted by M1RAG3
BTW rukus, when are you getting the MATCHING front lip for your max?
Oh, maybe thats why your sig. only has the rear shot.
why don't you post close up pics of your car and the 2" gaps between body panels ricer? my lip is sitting here ready to get painted.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:24 PM

BTW rukus, when are you getting the MATCHING front lip for your max?
Oh, maybe thats why your sig. only has the rear shot.
I can't believe you have the nerve to come back on any sort of Maxima forum after what went on on TMEC. Let's see some pics of your hot ride? At least Phils is in focus and not skewed to hide the actual look of the car.

LEMAR
Old 01-26-2006, 05:30 PM

Wow Mirage, wow....basically so the org know and we will leave it at that....Mirage posted his car pics and asked for opinions on it. We at TMEC mostly did not like his car and stated that as he asked for opinions. Since he did not hear anyone liked his car, he took it to offence and started retaleating at the members theres...Hence the reason he is banned on TMEC....

End Story...
Old 01-26-2006, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by TDotMax
Wow Mirage, wow....basically so the org know and we will leave it at that....Mirage posted his car pics and asked for opinions on it. We at TMEC mostly did not like his car and stated that as he asked for opinions. Since he did not hear anyone liked his car, he took it to offence and started retaleating at the members theres...Hence the reason he is banned on TMEC....Coincidently his car was spotted at a party where 2 TMEC maximas were vandalized that night as well.

End Story...
i must say he doesn't talk like an ignorant wanna be gangsta from scarborough on here. he's much more articulate. has he grown up? or does he know the org doesn't take very well to teenie gangstaz?

anyways,
maxspeed springs are quite reasonable for the money. they offer an okay drop and respectable ride quality. there's my contribution to the topic.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:53 PM

Wow Mirage, wow....basically so the org know and we will leave it at that....Mirage posted his car pics and asked for opinions on it. We at TMEC mostly did not like his car and stated that as he asked for opinions. Since he did not hear anyone liked his car, he took it to offence and started retaleating at the members theres...Hence the reason he is banned on TMEC....Coincidently his car was spotted at a party where 2 TMEC maximas were vandalized that night as well.

End Story...
Who spotted my car NOT being there? you guys kill me because whoever said that knows they are running their mouth and there is no need for that. You guys take your clearly attractive cars to a COOLIE wild-out jam at the known-for-beef sheppard station and someone keys them...honestly that is real BS and I think that it is really stupid that anyone would lay hands on your car. Even if I had gone to sheppard station AT ALL in the last few months I would have drove my winterbeater since there is no way in HELL I would park my car in/around that 'dark alley' parking lot. The only question I have is why are you posting this in the maxspeed thread? I'm clearly trying to get some legitimate information here and the other .org guys have really helped with their useful comments....do you guys (the TMEC "GANG") continually have to talk and talk about off topic personal remarks because its really getting old now.

btw Phil its more like 2.5 inches and my kit is currently being help together by duct tape and glue lol
Old 01-26-2006, 07:03 PM

End Story...
isnt that the coincidence of the year.. the guy hates on us for not agreeing with his looks..his ride is seen at a jam that two other TMEC members go too..and only their cars get trashed up
Old 01-26-2006, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by RastaManMax
I can't believe you have the nerve to come back on any sort of Maxima forum after what went on on TMEC. Let's see some pics of your hot ride? At least Phils is in focus and not skewed to hide the actual look of the car.

LEMAR
you act as though you OWN the .org.

whats with that?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:27 PM

you act as though you OWN the .org.

whats with that?
Whats with your current manner of speaking? I miss your thug type so much more
Old 01-26-2006, 07:51 PM

Maxspeeds are good!!

PLEASE CLOSE THIS F-ING THREAD
Old 01-26-2006, 07:56 PM

wtf people, lets talk about maxspeed springs, idont give a **** about u guys, and all your ****ty talking. I think that M1rag3 car looks good, with the kit, he is getting some 18" rims too, it will ook even better, and some maxspeed springs, it'll look really really good. But anywayz, lets focus on maxspeed springs, i want to get some, but idk if i should, anything negative about them?
thanks
huso
Old 01-26-2006, 08:07 PM

I know I can trust the good guys from tmec to go completely off topic. Im surprised you guys are looking for info on maxspeed springs for 5th gens when you all have 4th gens (except Jer). Just shows who came to this thread to cause trouble.

+1 max929
Old 01-26-2006, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by shift_2kmaxima
I think that M1rag3 car looks good, with the kit, he is getting some 18" rims too, it will ook even better, and some maxspeed springs, it'll look really really good.
no it doesnt
Old 01-26-2006, 08:51 PM
no more maxima...

Originally Posted by Ricedout
no it doesnt
he is just trying to make him feel good

Old 01-26-2006, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Me[kk]A
Whats with your current manner of speaking? I miss your thug type so much more
o is he the one who said hes gonna come down to jersey and start beating people up? thought that was so funny
Old 01-26-2006, 09:22 PM

lol that guy looks familiar Phil. just a question: phil why would you spend time searching for a picture of me, not even my car, a picture of me? Weird.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:39 PM

look dude, im gonna be as nice as i can be, i read the tmec threads. just know that treat people with respect. were not hating on you, its just opionions. if you dont care, then dont mind it. just because you have a hooked up car, or a nicer car (btw its not). that doenst make you any better than anyone else. but it seems your attitude have changed here. well keep up the good work.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:33 PM

haha....I shouldn't but I just can't resist.. The flaming had stopped for so long. (2-3 weeks I think).. Now that it's started up again, I gotta jump in on this one..
Directed towards mirage from provided link.....
lmao mirage i know who you are and the car you drive...you live by port union and sheppard by my friend ajay who also thinks you're a retard.. if you dont know who he is..he's the one that threw a snowball at your head last winter and you got ur mom to come to his house to complain...
and
You're too stupid to realize that we were being nice until you flipped us off... lol... poor poor idiot
P.S. We heard you like to drive around Scarb. campus blasting 50 cent over your stock stereo.. over.. and over.. and over.. and over
BTW: I appologize Nmex for getting mad when you flamed me when I was a newbie..(still a newbie).... If I acted this dumb you had every right.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:47 PM

this 5thgen guy is entertaining
Old 01-27-2006, 04:19 AM

First I will apologize about saying your car was at the jam...I mis-understood something I was reading so I have edited my post!!

BUT!!! You gotta love those JDM headlights on MAxima not available in Japan lol...And GTR Maxima's lol.

WHo is this 5thgenmaxima guy? We heard the same story from from another..

And to stay on topic..You car will still look jacked up with maxspeeds IMO.
Old 01-27-2006, 04:51 AM
no more maxima...

lol that guy looks familiar Phil. just a question: phil why would you spend time searching for a picture of me, not even my car, a picture of me? Weird.
I was pointing out your gaps in the car. You and your trini belt just happened to be in the way
Old 01-27-2006, 05:40 AM
Go BUCKS!!!

I've read enough.

/thread.