5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

AE 5Spd VS. Vanilla Ice wannabe

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2001 | 11:20 AM

He was cruisin’ in his chill 5.0 GT (’93? Somewhere around that.) when he cut me off. I went around, a little agitated. Next thing I know, he’s flashing me and we come up to a stoplight. I didn’t think he wanted to race, because he wouldn’t look at me. He floors it to another stoplight about 75 yards away, we line up.

I got a crappy launch, but took him down. I had about 2 car lengths by 40, we stayed there until about 70 when we both had to brake for another light.

I hardly ever race, but Vanilla was a big spiked-greasy-hair havin’ Oakley wearin’ ********. I’m so glad I won…

He wanted to go again from the next light, but my radar was going off. Luckily I listened, because there was a cop about 5 cars behind us. Cop rode my tail for a while, then turned away. Double adrenaline rush!

Once again, with all the talk about slow AE’s here, I have no doubts mine is running like it should.
Old 06-08-2001 | 12:06 PM

Originally posted by Adboy
He was cruisin’ in his chill 5.0 GT (’93? Somewhere around that.) when he cut me off. I went around, a little agitated. Next thing I know, he’s flashing me and we come up to a stoplight. I didn’t think he wanted to race, because he wouldn’t look at me. He floors it to another stoplight about 75 yards away, we line up.

I got a crappy launch, but took him down. I had about 2 car lengths by 40, we stayed there until about 70 when we both had to brake for another light.

I hardly ever race, but Vanilla was a big spiked-greasy-hair havin’ Oakley wearin’ ********. I’m so glad I won…

He wanted to go again from the next light, but my radar was going off. Luckily I listened, because there was a cop about 5 cars behind us. Cop rode my tail for a while, then turned away. Double adrenaline rush!

Once again, with all the talk about slow AE’s here, I have no doubts mine is running like it should.
Nice run! Vanilla Ice
Old 06-08-2001 | 12:08 PM
PhatGuy

I had the same run in with a Civic Turbo once.... Rice Rice Baby!
Old 06-08-2001 | 12:23 PM

You surely taught that little punk@ss who's boss.

What's up wit' that talk about slow AE's? Now I'm getting paranoid about the performance of my car

Yo peace. Wurd to yo *****
Old 06-08-2001 | 02:04 PM

hee hee hee!

Vanilla Rice...

hee!
Old 06-08-2001 | 02:14 PM

Adboy I guess we have a couple of the good ones but on the other hand some AE owners may not know about this post to let us know if their AE Max is running fine also.
Old 06-08-2001 | 03:12 PM

Originally posted by annimax

Adboy I guess we have a couple of the good ones but on the other hand some AE owners may not know about this post to let us know if their AE Max is running fine also.

Must be the Sterling Mist making us faster….
I posted in one of those threads and let them know I’m more than happy with my AE’s performance.

I wish I could be so happy with the paint, but of the two I guess I’ll take crappy paint.
Old 06-08-2001 | 04:49 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

So, did you talk to him afterward? And tell him, "yup yup...ditch the zero and go with the hero".
Old 06-08-2001 | 05:28 PM

AE running fine...

Majestic Blue running fine
Sorry guys, ain't the color
Nice kill Adboy!!! Always good to get a piece of some V8!That's what he gets for being out-of-style