5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

crazy 18th birthday..........

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 09:58 PM

crazy 18th birthday..........

hey guys, I turned 18 last friday (december 15th, 2006) and something crazy happend to me on that day (nite)....
I didnt donate yet ...and i cant post in OFF TOPIC area, so Iam sorry for posting here, but this is def. worth reading ......just tells you how dumb high school teachers are......

Ok, friday nite, we had a school dance, and it got done around 11:30.....so me and my friends being 18 and 17 started showing off our cars, we popped our trunks, played loud music and everything. I had all of my neon lights on, my HIDs on and my volume was pretty loud, I mean it was my 18th birthday and i was hyper. So we had a lot of ppl from my school around our cars just checking them out...BTW my friends drive (civics, cameros, firebird, trucks and there was one evo).....and my car being the brightest at nite and all that crap, this one dumb teacher comes out of the school and goes...Who's car is this? i was like "It's mine"...she goes "how bout you park over here and give me your keys and face your car"...I just start cracking up, and i was like "there is no way I am doin that"
she goes park over there, i was like "okay i'll park over there, buy iam not giving you my keys" by this time i was already pissed at her....
she goes "give me your keys or i'll call cops" i was like "iam not giving you my keys, go ahead and call the cops" so she dials 911, and while she was on the phone i was like "will you please call my papps too"...she didnt...well anyways, she asked me if i was drinking, and i was like NO...(i did have my coller up, my tie was loose, and my hair was really messed up from dancing, maybe that made her think that i was drinking) well anyways she goes and asks me again if i was drinking..So that made me even more pissed, and i was like "yeah i am really drunk, and i have no idea where iam at, and i started to pretend that i was loosing my balance"....also when she was on the phone with cops, she tried to figure out what kind of car i drove lol, cause all of my emblems are offf, and that was really funny seeing her around with her fat **** trying to figure out what car i drove, i didnt wanna tell her. Well cops come...wtus funny is that there was 9 cop cars , how crazy is that...on top of all this (there is this showed being filmed here in my city Muncie, INDIANA...its called Armed and Famous, if you google it you'll find more bout it, but Jack Osbourne showed up too, so that was pretty cool)...and all the cops had their hands on their pistols, i was lil worried .....so i tell the cops the whole story, and they take my license and make me take that alcohole test, and i passed of course , and they give me my license back, and good thing is that "I never got pulled over in my life" so i was proud of my self. Cop goes, He seems clean and his record is clean, and we will not do anything to him tonite, but we can give him a ticket for tint, but we will not. But yeah, this teacher called cops and wanted my keys, cause first she thought i was drunk, 2nd of all she thought i hit some1 cause, me and my friends parked like rite next to each other, it was pretty close, we just like to park close to each other, and also...her ghay son drives a FORD JAGUAR X ...and no1 would look at his ghay *** car...so he told on me to his mommy.....so cops go and i didnt get in any trouble...oh yeah...i just had to apologize to her in school, cause' she told on me to my principal..and the only trouble i got for is cause i was being disrespectful towads a faculty/staff member....so, i went to apologize to her, and she goes "iam not happy with this, you should'nt be here today, you should be suspended or expelled" I was like "iam sorry, but i have to go to class I have finals" so i just left...I did shake her hand......iam a nice guy lol...but anyways...thats my 18th crazy birthday...now u tell me isnt that crazy, and arent some teachers just DUMB?

well sorry for this long **** post, and also iam sorry that i didnt post in off topic section

later guys
Old 12-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by shift_2kmaxima
hey guys, I turned 18 last friday (december 15th, 2006) and something crazy happend to me on that day (nite)....
I didnt donate yet ...and i cant post in OFF TOPIC area, so Iam sorry for posting here, but this is def. worth reading ......just tells you how dumb high school teachers are......

Ok, friday nite, we had a school dance, and it got done around 11:30.....so me and my friends being 18 and 17 started showing off our cars, we popped our trunks, played loud music and everything. I had all of my neon lights on, my HIDs on and my volume was pretty loud, I mean it was my 18th birthday and i was hyper. So we had a lot of ppl from my school around our cars just checking them out...BTW my friends drive (civics, cameros, firebird, trucks and there was one evo).....and my car being the brightest at nite and all that crap, this one dumb teacher comes out of the school and goes...Who's car is this? i was like "It's mine"...she goes "how bout you park over here and give me your keys and face your car"...I just start cracking up, and i was like "there is no way I am doin that"
she goes park over there, i was like "okay i'll park over there, buy iam not giving you my keys" by this time i was already pissed at her....
she goes "give me your keys or i'll call cops" i was like "iam not giving you my keys, go ahead and call the cops" so she dials 911, and while she was on the phone i was like "will you please call my papps too"...she didnt...well anyways, she asked me if i was drinking, and i was like NO...(i did have my coller up, my tie was loose, and my hair was really messed up from dancing, maybe that made her think that i was drinking) well anyways she goes and asks me again if i was drinking..So that made me even more pissed, and i was like "yeah i am really drunk, and i have no idea where iam at, and i started to pretend that i was loosing my balance"....also when she was on the phone with cops, she tried to figure out what kind of car i drove lol, cause all of my emblems are offf, and that was really funny seeing her around with her fat **** trying to figure out what car i drove, i didnt wanna tell her. Well cops come...wtus funny is that there was 9 cop cars , how crazy is that...on top of all this (there is this showed being filmed here in my city Muncie, INDIANA...its called Armed and Famous, if you google it you'll find more bout it, but Jack Osbourne showed up too, so that was pretty cool)...and all the cops had their hands on their pistols, i was lil worried .....so i tell the cops the whole story, and they take my license and make me take that alcohole test, and i passed of course , and they give me my license back, and good thing is that "I never got pulled over in my life" so i was proud of my self. Cop goes, He seems clean and his record is clean, and we will not do anything to him tonite, but we can give him a ticket for tint, but we will not. But yeah, this teacher called cops and wanted my keys, cause first she thought i was drunk, 2nd of all she thought i hit some1 cause, me and my friends parked like rite next to each other, it was pretty close, we just like to park close to each other, and also...her ghay son drives a FORD JAGUAR X ...and no1 would look at his ghay *** car...so he told on me to his mommy.....so cops go and i didnt get in any trouble...oh yeah...i just had to apologize to her in school, cause' she told on me to my principal..and the only trouble i got for is cause i was being disrespectful towads a faculty/staff member....so, i went to apologize to her, and she goes "iam not happy with this, you should'nt be here today, you should be suspended or expelled" I was like "iam sorry, but i have to go to class I have finals" so i just left...I did shake her hand......iam a nice guy lol...but anyways...thats my 18th crazy birthday...now u tell me isnt that crazy, and arent some teachers just DUMB?

well sorry for this long **** post, and also iam sorry that i didnt post in off topic section

later guys
I cannot believe you just posted this $hit...
Old 12-21-2006, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by upstatemax
I cannot believe you just posted this $hit...
okay upstatemax...just dont read it man if you think its $hit...i just wanted to share what happend to me on 18th birthday, and a lot of guys from here that i told about this on AIM, told me that I should def. post this, cause it just proves how ghay high school teachers are...well thats it man

later
Old 12-21-2006, 10:20 PM
2002 maxima se

could you make that long story short.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:24 PM

okay upstatemax...just dont read it man if you think its $hit...i just wanted to share what happend to me on 18th birthday, and a lot of guys from here that i told about this on AIM, told me that I should def. post this, cause it just proves how ghay high school teachers are...well thats it man

later
THIS is why we have an OT section, donate and you can use it. If you don't donate... You don't get to use it and you don't have a place to post this $hit.

It has nothing to do with 5th gens or really a Maxima.

Besides, it will be moved to OT anyway and you are going to get flammed to hell with out even knowing about it.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:27 PM
2002 maxima se

hes only 18 dude have mercy.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by OC guy
hes only 18 dude have mercy.

Several people in OT are 18-20.

Not to mention, if that is a "crazy" night for you when you are 18... You have a lame life.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:01 PM

upstatemax....chill out man.......it was crazy seeing 9 cop cars come and surround me, and all these police officers surround me...it was scary at the time man...you had no idea.....but yeah....if you think my life is lame...wtf do u think i should've done? got wasted like shyt lol..that def. wouldnt've been a good idea, cause' i had cops on me that nite, and if i was drunk that would get me in a lot deeper trouble man.....but also..you dont know me or my life man...so pls dont tell me that my life is lame....
later
Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 PM
all teh single ladiez

bad ricer, no neons for you.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:06 PM

upstatemax....chill out man.......it was crazy seeing 9 cop cars come and surround me, and all these police officers surround me...it was scary at the time man...you had no idea.....but yeah....if you think my life is lame...wtf do u think i should've done? got wasted like shyt lol..that def. wouldnt've been a good idea, cause' i had cops on me that nite, and if i was drunk that would get me in a lot deeper trouble man.....but also..you dont know me or my life man...so pls dont tell me that my life is lame....
later

Post up when you are drunk/high (or drunk AND high) having sex with a teacher in your car and 9 hot female cops come up to the car and demand "a good time".

Thats a crazy night.

PS- if this ever happens, you WILL NEED pics of said hot women.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by hybridioN
bad ricer, no neons for you.
lol yeah i know man....
i got the car when i was 15...and i was shall i say "ricer" back then, and i just dont feel like taking the neon lights out..too much work, and i usually keep them off...just when iam showing off i have them on .....
Old 12-21-2006, 11:19 PM

I could tell that was your 18th birthday
Old 12-22-2006, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Dimashka
I could tell that was your 18th birthday

Car: 2003 Nissan Maxima SE TE
Buyer/Seller Rating: (0)

Old 12-22-2006, 03:19 AM

that's a pretty whack a$$ way to celebrate your 18th birthday.

i would've been **** faced drunk
Old 12-22-2006, 03:23 AM

Dang, 5th gen at age 15 isn't too shabby. I got my 1st 3rd gen with 200k miles which i didn't get till i was 16.

At least you enjoyed your 18th birthday through it, that's always a plus lol
Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 AM
I'm a Happy Man!

lame way to spend 18th bday, but at least you man up to disrespecting the teacher. i personally wouldn't have done that those are some of the things i guess that makes high school year fun.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 AM

Yea..dont flame him for him thinkin that's a crazy birthday. I mean how many people do absolutely nothing on their birthday. Sue him for having nice sober fun at his high school and havin 9 cops surround him, that makes for good conversation the next week in high school.

I graduated high school though, and only showin off i do of my car is to the people who get in and want to watch a dvd on the microvision.

Glad you had fun, what'd you get for your 18th birthday?
Old 12-22-2006, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by MaximaGT-R
lame way to spend 18th bday, but at least you man up to disrespecting the teacher. i personally wouldn't have done that those are some of the things i guess that makes high school year fun.
Maybe it's a nj thing, but yea i'da said to that teacher on monday " Do yu know who dfck i am? "...definetly wouldnt of maned up

on a side note..maximagt-r, i think i've met you before, do you work for t-mobile? or somein else, but i swear i met someone and they told me they're sn is Maximagtr..
Old 12-22-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm a Happy Man!

Originally Posted by Scooobay
Maybe it's a nj thing, but yea i'da said to that teacher on monday " Do yu know who dfck i am? "...definetly wouldnt of maned up

on a side note..maximagt-r, i think i've met you before, do you work for t-mobile? or somein else, but i swear i met someone and they told me they're sn is Maximagtr..

yeah man i think you might be right it might just be a nj thing.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:07 AM

Please don't ever post crap like this again outside of OT. Or even in OT, for your own sake.