5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Thanks Soonerfan

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Cletus

Originally Posted by MaximumPower01
You want a cookie now?

I mean, what do you expect when you bring it to the forum to share to all (all because you want to show off your little "skillz")???

I suggest in the future if you want toremain unique and not have people copy your ideas, then dont go around showing them off...(like you do with everything else)....

I also suggest that when you present information or "ideas" to the forum, then you should also be prepared to answer questions that come with it....WITHOUT being a c*cksucking a$$hole!!

Anyways, the bottom line truth is... you seriously need to consider stepping down off your high horse, and lighten up a bit....If you want to share something with us, thats fine.....

IF YOU DONT, THATS FINE TOO....It wont break our hearts "soonerfan", i promise!

thats a lot of suggestions you made...good thing i dont have to listen to you.

call me a name again and you will see what happens
Old 04-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Cletus

And by the way, I personally think the "A33" badging is quite stupid as it will only lead you to other stupid people you asking.......

Der, der, der...

Is that an Audi????

....yeah, thats what i want...:rollzeyes:
it wasnt done for other people...it was done for me.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
it wasnt done for other people...it was done for me.
Thats great man, but why get mad when you show us all and a few people ask you questions on how you did it and where you got the parts?

To me, that should be expected.....you know that
Old 04-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Cletus

Thats great man, but why get mad when you show us all and a few people ask you questions on how you did it and where you got the parts?

To me, that should be expected.....you know that
i have never once gotten mad...I'm just not telling people the exact place i ordered them from. the people that are getting mad are the people that want the info.
put in a little effort people.

this wasnt an issue in the thread I STARTED...for some reason its an issue in this thread. i respect the hell out of Tom for taking the idea, doing his own research, and for being unique
Old 04-21-2007, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
i have never once gotten mad...I'm just not telling people the exact place i ordered them from. the people that are getting mad are the people that want the info.
put in a little effort people.

this wasnt an issue in the thread I STARTED...for some reason its an issue in this thread. i respect the hell out of Tom for taking the idea, doing his own research, and for being unique
<-- OH OH...Looks whose back! Sooner just forget it. Just dont comment and let them figure out for themselves. If you truly want to be unique just dont say anything and there you go. People are getting mad on you because they all want the bages that will add a WHOPPING 10whp. Its just a look, everyone is just getting too worked up about it. I guess sometimes its just better to say nothing at all....
Old 04-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by PandaXpress
<-- OH OH...Looks whose back! Sooner just forget it. Just dont comment and let them figure out for themselves. If you truly want to be unique just dont say anything and there you go. People are getting mad on you because they all want the bages that will add a WHOPPING 10whp. Its just a look, everyone is just getting too worked up about it. I guess sometimes its just better to say nothing at all....
what is it with you and that stupid smiley? It's not even called for any of the times you use it.

And no I do not want to do this at all. I just think it's stupid to say 'go search' when it takes you two seconds to copy and paste the site in here to help a few people out. If he doesn't want to that's his business but that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. Whenever a question is asked, even if it's been covered before, I at least direct whoever asked the question to an answer if not provide it for them. That's the way a forum is supposed to work.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Cletus

Originally Posted by LA02MAX
I just think it's stupid to say 'go search' when it takes you two seconds to copy and paste the site in here to help a few people out.
if its a post about something else (intake, etc) i will post a link to help people out.
im not going to post the exact link to get the emblems...cause i dont want people to do it. not because i "dont want to help". there is a difference.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:20 PM

what is it with you and that stupid smiley? It's not even called for any of the times you use it.
dont be hating on the smiley. There is no guideline for when I can/cannot use it. Its like how you voice your opinion...noone says that you cannot do it.

Rather then flaming me for my smiley's, why not actually read what i wrote about?
Old 04-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

dont be hating on the smiley. There is no guideline for when I can/cannot use it. Its like how you voice your opinion...noone says that you cannot do it.

Rather then flaming me for my smiley's, why not actually read what i wrote about?
uh oh, look who's back? yeah that tells me a lot...good job.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:33 PM

uh oh, look who's back? yeah that tells me a lot...good job.
lol..Thanks..its all good. We are all comrades on this website.
Old 04-21-2007, 02:59 PM

lol..Thanks..its all good. We are all comrades on this website.

Exactly,

No need for this bickering....if you want to share your idea, then feel free to do so....if you dont, just dont post it, and no one will take it or ask about it....simple as that

:group hug:

Old 04-21-2007, 06:02 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

No need for this bickering....if you want to share your idea, then feel free to do so....if you dont, just dont post it, and no one will take it or ask about it....simple as that
Well then STFU about it and let this thread die... simple as that.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:03 PM
OG and counting...

.....and that's a wrap!