5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Please Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007 | 12:26 PM
dmpesso

well my rotors are rather thin, and my old pads that got replaced, they were REALLY worn and one of them had a crack in it..
Originally Posted by upstatemax
Don't judge it by free spin.

As I posted in your other thread... Look at the pads and rotor for excessive wear.
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:27 PM
dmpesso

u can easily say, it should spin a couple times before it stops, or it should spin once, it should be hard to spin but spin enough, theres so many ways, whos the stupid one now?
Originally Posted by soonerfan
explain how you want us to answer that?
"this much"?
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:28 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I assumed your mechanic would have made sure you didn't have a brake sticking, ummmm, duh, if one wheel is much harder to turn than the other three ya think that would affect your mpg just a little bit? And yeah, you still haven't checked to make sure your belts aren't overtightened. You can find out how to do that in the fsm that you got.

On a side note, I'm probably the only knowledgable .orger still willing to help you, if I see you adding fuel to the fire one more time by responding in any way to their comments I'm outta here, so just ignore them.
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:28 PM
dmpesso

its always the people who talk like their superior to everyone on here that have either A - the smallest **** in the world or B - a little knowledge so they think there **** dont stink, get a life
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:29 PM
maxima0001

Originally Posted by soonerfan
if people ask a legit question...i will provide more info than they would even need
No, you are more likely to give a short, sweet description that you dont have to spend too much time on, and then provide a link and tell someone to read a bunch of endless post that might have one or two points that actually make sense.....All whilst presenting the "rest of the org" with your enormous ego and attitude, and making yourself feel like "The Man", right?

That is why you "help", right? Because you are the man?

(btw, rest of the org are those under 300 posts, because we all know once you get to 300 post your opinions counts alot more and you've shown you are able to search on your own, like Panda said)

Old 05-04-2007 | 12:30 PM

and don't bother asking about what to check for if your brakes are dragging, there are multiple threads on the topic, usually the caliper, sometimes the hose.
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:31 PM
dmpesso

ur rite, all im doin is feedin soonerfans ego cuz he LOVES TO FLAME he flames EVERYONE hes the one who should be banned but mods dont realize that, its people like him who start with everyone and make threads into pointless arguments that lead to nothing. well i wasnt able to check the other wheels i dont have a lift and they only changed that one tire but this weekend hopefully my friend whos gonna do some things for me may have one and ill check, i doubt my belts are overtightended but ill check, wat part of the FSM is it in cuz it has alot of sections and gets kinda confusing
Originally Posted by KRRZ350
I assumed your mechanic would have made sure you didn't have a brake sticking, ummmm, duh, if one wheel is much harder to turn than the other three ya think that would affect your mpg just a little bit? And yeah, you still haven't checked to make sure your belts aren't overtightened. You can find out how to do that in the fsm that you got.

On a side note, I'm probably the only knowledgable .orger still willing to help you, if I see you adding fuel to the fire one more time by responding in any way to their comments I'm outta here, so just ignore them.
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by maxima0001
No, you are more likely to give a short, sweet description that you dont have to spend too much time on, and then provide a link and tell someone to read a bunch of endless post that might have one or two points that actually make sense.....All whilst presenting the "rest of the org" with your enormous ego and attitude.

(rest of the org are those under 300 posts, because we all know once you get to 300 post your opinions counts alot more and you've shown you are able to search on your own)

So he expects people to do a little work on thier own and that makes him an a$$...

You people obviously don't live in the real world with real jobs.
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:34 PM
dmpesso

wow man, beautifully said and done, just beautiful u just got OWNED soonerfan, the only reason he thinks hes so "cool" and better than everyone is cuz hes on the .org vice squad. honestly id give nething to have 2 minutes with u in a ring gloves or no gloves id beat u senseless ud never say another stupid comment again, the only reason ur so tuff is cuz ur in antoher state
No, you are more likely to give a short, sweet description that you dont have to spend too much time on, and then provide a link and tell someone to read a bunch of endless post that might have one or two points that actually make sense.....All whilst presenting the "rest of the org" with your enormous ego and attitude, and making yourself feel like "The Man", right?

That is why you "help", right? Because you are the man?

(btw, rest of the org are those under 300 posts, because we all know once you get to 300 post your opinions counts alot more and you've shown you are able to search on your own, like Panda said)

Old 05-04-2007 | 12:36 PM
dmpesso

na we do but soonerfans answer to everything is search wen sometimes people just need an answer from a person because threads are only a bunch of peoples opinions so u dont know who to believe, that is why I make new threads, and since this loser soonerfan has been here for so long he probably knows every thread ever started so the minute u make a thread that SOMEWHAT relates to something already mentioned, his answeer is search, wat a loser
So he expects people to do a little work on thier own and that makes him an a$$...

Old 05-04-2007 | 12:37 PM

the following speaks for itself (from my private messages)
i guess the public school system in brooklyn is not so great...?

[QUOTE=dmpesso]What im saying is even the biggest tire that CAN fit will still cause an uncomfortable ride correct?
[QUOTE=madmxx]No, you can't just get any size tire you want. Talk to someone at a tire shop and they will explain it to you.

[QUOTE=dmpesso]So cant I just get like 18s or 19s with BIG *** tires or will it rub? and im pretty sure getting lightweight rims would NOT be good cuz i live in NY and the roads are HORRIBLE here..
[QUOTE=madmxx]not necessarily, they make lightweight rims in all sizes. SSR comp 18" wheels are lighter than stock 17s. but if you want big shiny chrome, its gonna be heavy. and the ride will suck more the thinner the tires are

[QUOTE=dmpesso]I see, so basically no matter what suspension setup you have getting even an inch bigger rims will slow down the ride correct? if so that REALLY sucks lol...
[QUOTE=madmxx]19" giovanna genoa with 245/35/19 toyo proxes
the ride sucks, the tires cost $1100+ a set and only last 20,000 miles if you dont abuse them. each wheel/tire assembly weighs at least 60lbs so they really slowed me down at the track, so now i put on stock 17s before i go. i just switched to ksports and the ride is not nearly as bad as with stock suspension or my old eibach setup.

[QUOTE=dmpesso]damn man, i cant get over how hot ur car is, its like my idol lol... BTW wat r those 19s? hows the ride compared to stock wheels becuz i was thinking of getting some rims but i heard it really decreases ur ride quality and speed if their heavy enuff. FYI im on tokico illuminas and H&Rs so hows the ride with the rims?
Originally Posted by madmxx
that grille is not on the car anymore, like i said i have the black version now without a logo.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...mytaco/madmxx/

there are a ton of pics of the old grille there

Originally Posted by dmpesso
do u think u can send me a closeup of ur grill, i wanna see if thats wat i REALLY want.
ebay. its a standard 4th gen max (95-95) nissan hamburger with adhesive backing. cost me $15-20

where did u buy the logo though?
It came with an adhesive backing

Ok, thanks, how did you put the Nissan Logo on the grill?
bro, i was looking at the pix of ur maxes.. there siiiiick.. what kinda grill is that on your black 5th gen? Does it come with the Nissan emblem on it or you did it yourself? let me know. Thanks...
its a grille-tech grille and i stuck the logo on myself. i swapped it out for a black painted grille (same style) with no logo
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:39 PM
maxima0001

Im sure Sooner will make a great, cut-throat CEO, one day....

But as for a teacher he just wouldnt cut it, "In the real world".

Get my drift?

Old 05-04-2007 | 12:41 PM

Im sure Sooner will make a great, cut-throat CEO, one day....

But as for a teacher he just wouldnt cut it, "In the real world".

Get my drift?

Uhhh, even teachers expect you to do your own work... At least good ones do.

get my drift?
Old 05-04-2007 | 12:55 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

anyone with something USEFUL to say should say it, otherwise just shutup, seriously...
Buy a bullet and rent a gun, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2007 | 01:03 PM
maxima0001

Uhhh, even teachers expect you to do your own work... At least good ones do.

get my drift?

You missed the point.

Teachers go out of there way to help someone, ceo's just mow-down whoever's in there way.

Again, catch my drift?
Old 05-04-2007 | 01:14 PM

You missed the point.

Teachers go out of there way to help someone, ceo's just mow-down whoever's in there way.

Again, catch my drift?

My Mother is a CEO... She does/did not mow-down everyone...

And if you really want to bring up the topic... Last I saw, sooner was in the Military... Wow, what a seflish a$$.
Old 05-04-2007 | 01:14 PM

You missed the point.

Again, catch my drift?
you must still be in highschool....you dont know wtf you are talking about.

life experience > you
Old 05-04-2007 | 01:19 PM

I've had enough of this crap.... and to think I was trying to be nice on a Friday afternoon.