5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

for those of you with the Sarona Designs kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2001, 10:15 AM

for those of you with the Sarona Designs kit

what happens to the Fog lights? can you reposition them or do you have to disconnect and get different ones?

and also...I want to keeo the front side marker lights but the kit actually replaces the bumoer taking out the front rear side markers.
do you think it would be incredibly hard for a professional shop to cut out room for the front side marker lights to still be there?
Old 10-08-2001, 02:44 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: for those of you with the Sarona Designs kit

Originally posted by acMAX
what happens to the Fog lights? can you reposition them or do you have to disconnect and get different ones?

and also...I want to keeo the front side marker lights but the kit actually replaces the bumoer taking out the front rear side markers.
do you think it would be incredibly hard for a professional shop to cut out room for the front side marker lights to still be there?
I assume you're talking about the Ninja Kaminari kit that Greg has for sale on custommaxima.com for the 2K and up Maxima. Most images i've seen of that kit, the guys did not have fog lights. On the one or two with fogs, they were aftermarket fog lights. I'm sure you can reposition the stock fogs, not sure how you'd mount them though.