5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Check my video out n leave a comment

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

wheres pt 2 fam???
Old 04-03-2010, 08:34 AM

Its a link on the first page...
Old 04-03-2010, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by bigpopaj369
wow how the.... can u be hating on that? it was hilarious. after making a vid myself i relized how friggin well hustles was made! its pretty tough to keep a good flow like he did
Well at least somebody can appreciate my attempt. To make ppl laugh... from being on this forum so long I've learn to zone certain ppl out
Old 04-03-2010, 01:20 PM

hahaha funny $hit
Old 04-03-2010, 05:48 PM
dot dot dot ...

Holy ... that's pretty damn funny. Going to watch pt. II now.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
Well at least somebody can appreciate my attempt. To make ppl laugh... from being on this forum so long I've learn to zone certain ppl out
definitely a great vid. i totally know what ya mean about zoning people out some people are a little **** (no homo) lol
Old 04-03-2010, 06:25 PM
dot dot dot ...

Corduroy pants FTL hahahahaha
Old 04-03-2010, 08:08 PM

hahahahhaa, all videos were done not knowing if it was going to really be funny, i had nobody previewed it, i kinda figured it was gonna be a hit or miss lls.... my buddy saw the vid and now wants me to help him make one, he wants the concept to be we both pic our own character and we go back n forth but i have a surprise coming his way, fluck he mean!! lol
Old 04-03-2010, 08:26 PM

epic win.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:11 PM

I can accept hatred dude... like I said some will like it some won't... clearly you have no sense of humor... thanks for the view anyways.. as alwasy your a negative character, is there anything else on the forum worth posting on now, bammas can't accept just a twist to make something give a little spice to a very boring forum.... again thanks
Your spice and my spice ain't the same buddy! It ain't hatred, so don't be confused....do samething more positive for YOUR RACE FOOL!!! Since you think the N-word is ok, in your vocabulary to use on your family, dog, wife and (hopefully not) kids....or friends... posting some literture/pics of that broke back Maxima of yours would be more in tune with this ORG...not that animated thrash....
Old 04-04-2010, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by CMax03
Your spice and my spice ain't the same buddy! It ain't hatred, so don't be confused....do samething more positive for YOUR RACE FOOL!!! Since you think the N-word is ok, in your vocabulary to use on your family, dog, wife and (hopefully not) kids....or friends... posting some literture/pics of that broke back Maxima of yours would be more in tune with this ORG...not that animated thrash....
Somebody laugh with him please... maybe you have a better way of spicing things up clearly maxima.org is not only about maxima's for example, the OFF TOPIC section... and I'm pretty sure you probebly came on your self with joy to talk about my broke back maxima somebody laugh with him again yay! Maybe you should do a video about my broke maxima... dude its the ******* internet prejudism is all over, I do play video games online n get called the N-word nightly, no effect on me... plus that whole N-word ish is from effing slavery days its now decades later if you as a (whatever race you are) can't get over it then that's on you... so what I am an N-word n I quite frankly don't give a shyt, proud of it too... but let's get back to this whole maxima with your peice of ish maxima bish you been on the forum forever n still don't get how your car work, must of been a middle school drop out... again I know some will like it (obviously majority) n some won't... if you don't you can always just leave the thread you know
Old 04-04-2010, 06:52 AM

Again to C03max have you ever seen dave chapelle and any of his skits??? For example "the Nrword family " white ppl"... or the black white supremacist, or even the racial draft??? C'mon dude its 2010, stop living in the past, ******* president is black... I was never a slave, got whooped while being called a n-word, sure I believe it was wrong to do that but my god what's is it over a century later n it still hurt your feelings??? Smh, move on n make progression my man.... its a cartoon skit not two white human beings doing it trying to hurt a race... sometimes ppl are a little too uptight,
Old 04-04-2010, 07:48 AM

No jerry curl jokes im disappointed. Funny though Ill be watching it again when I get chance with out the kids around.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:59 AM

WOW! LMAO
Old 04-04-2010, 01:52 PM

Id like to make it a weekly trend... picth me ideas lls
Old 04-04-2010, 02:08 PM

Somebody laugh with him please... maybe you have a better way of spicing things up clearly maxima.org is not only about maxima's for example, the OFF TOPIC section... and I'm pretty sure you probebly came on your self with joy to talk about my broke back maxima somebody laugh with him again yay! Maybe you should do a video about my broke maxima... dude its the ******* internet prejudism is all over, I do play video games online n get called the N-word nightly, no effect on me... plus that whole N-word ish is from effing slavery days its now decades later if you as a (whatever race you are) can't get over it then that's on you... so what I am an N-word n I quite frankly don't give a shyt, proud of it too... but let's get back to this whole maxima with your peice of ish maxima bish you been on the forum forever n still don't get how your car work, must of been a middle school drop out... again I know some will like it (obviously majority) n some won't... if you don't you can always just leave the thread you know
CMax isn't hating IMO he just doesn't like that humor. PS if yall wanna talk about Hustle's broken Maxima I sure hope you're running faster ETs because well, if you weren't, that'd make you look awfully stupid
Old 04-04-2010, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by MoncefA33
CMax isn't hating IMO he just doesn't like that humor. PS if yall wanna talk about Hustle's broken Maxima I sure hope you're running faster ETs because well, if you weren't, that'd make you look awfully stupid
Makes perfect sense.... can't beat a broken peice of ish... I don't push my own button but as far is being positive on this forum I am the **** probebly 4yrs ago prove that headers on a 4th gen does make SIGNIFICANTLY more power than a Y, now its the norm to get, ask the mods to pull those up... and it was the most questionable thing about unequal length headers made less power on a 5.5... so I got em, dynoed em, and tracked em for ppls info so I have done positive ish on the forum... what has CMAX done... ...... just sits around and wait for the guinea pig to come back with results... BOY **** OUT OF HERE lol!!! I am also the one trying to help perkman beat my times cause I'm not a selfish guy, so what I was bored and have some fun with some animtion... you don't like it then got rate the ish a 1 star like other dude n move the **** on I don't care about what you think, I wasn't trying to win an award or anything...
Old 04-04-2010, 06:42 PM

LMAO money said u had to grease ur legs to get in those tight azz jeans!!!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:01 PM

^^^ i can see the grease seeping through boy fluck u mean lol
Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Your vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills are a joke to say the least.....I'm always double, if not triple reading your threads...it's apparent that your teachers hated your a$$ and passed you thru school not to deal with your ignorant A$$ anymore...As far as all that other crap about about slavery days...you're not in touch with your pass nor do you know anything about the struggle, so please stick to Maximas, you know more about that than your own race...So do me and My race a favor pull you freakin pants up off the floor (put on a belt), put your hat on straight, and take those stupid gold caps out your freakin mouth...you'll look stupid enough once you open your mouth and straight talking, or try to hold a conversation with a regular human being....As far as my ride is concerned it's freaking sweet....It's been tracked but not abused and it's clean, smooth, and delightful to drive! It's my highway ***** and it's swallows pavement/concrete/asphalt...flawlessly, like poetry in motion.....I do have a track ***** if you interested in meeting her though?

Last edited by CMax03; 04-04-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:42 PM

Old 04-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Makes perfect sense.... can't beat a broken peice of ish... I don't push my own button but as far is being positive on this forum I am the **** probebly 4yrs ago prove that headers on a 4th gen does make SIGNIFICANTLY more power than a Y, now its the norm to get, ask the mods to pull those up... and it was the most questionable thing about unequal length headers made less power on a 5.5... so I got em, dynoed em, and tracked em for ppls info so I have done positive ish on the forum... what has CMAX done... ...... just sits around and wait for the guinea pig to come back with results... BOY **** OUT OF HERE lol!!! I am also the one trying to help perkman beat my times cause I'm not a selfish guy, so what I was bored and have some fun with some animtion... you don't like it then got rate the ish a 1 star like other dude n move the **** on I don't care about what you think, I wasn't trying to win an award or anything...
The negative thing was IMO, was this thread....I could careless about what you proved on a 4th gen....4 yrs ago...Don't divert the point of my reply it's directed to your tasteless animation and where you posted it....it should have been a project for you in Off Topics....Or better yet, left at your house for your dog, wife, and kids too laugh at! But anyway different strokes for different folks....
Old 04-05-2010, 06:44 AM

The negative thing was IMO, was this thread....I could careless about what you proved on a 4th gen....4 yrs ago...Don't divert the point of my reply it's directed to your tasteless animation and where you posted it....it should have been a project for you in Off Topics....Or better yet, left at your house for your dog, wife, and kids too laugh at! But anyway different strokes for different folks....
you and this dog wife and kids, second time you used that joke... not funny dude, i have neither so pick something else, so what if i dont speak proper english, again its the motherfcuking internet you dumb ****... i can get away with things like lol, lls, lmao, orly, and also GTFO (which is what you need to do) if you come on a forum hoping for perfect english at all times then i hope you find it somewhere... you have a this and you have a that, STFU i really dont give a shyt, my 5.5 is faster than your 5.5... you maybe 99yrs old and you have some random **** car that you been building since the day i was born so the **** what, now you think your ***** hang lower, motherfcuker i have only one car and im in my early 20's so again i dont give a shyt... you said do something positive for the forum and so i did... please tell me what you have done you have been here 3yrs... until you do, STFU bish and go **** your track ***** in the tailpipe........

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 04-05-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM

y peeps b hatin on dis? lolll people need to relax if u dont like whats in a thread DONT POST in it simple...
Old 04-05-2010, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by bigpopaj369
y peeps b hatin on dis? lolll people need to relax if u dont like whats in a thread DONT POST in it simple...
+4875630851624017245 WHY IS IT SO HARD TO DO??? i dont know why is he still talking to me "my dog, wife, and kids" lol
Old 04-05-2010, 10:40 AM

Old 04-05-2010, 11:47 AM

^^^
Old 04-05-2010, 12:26 PM

Old 04-05-2010, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by HotshotVQ35
i ask the samething... holla at ur boy
Old 04-05-2010, 12:57 PM

wheres part 3? i find them funny..
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM

Well part 2 was suppose to be released this week but I said hell with it... part 3 I got a friend who wants to do one where we both go on each other but I'm going to get a pic of him n upload it n make jokes of him... haven't really started yet though lol
Old 04-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Old 04-05-2010, 03:18 PM

trying to raise post counts i see
Old 04-05-2010, 03:33 PM

Curious inquiry: If someone doesn't like the video isn't it easier to just NOT respond, or respond in kind?...otherwise just move along. I mean...just...why?

All the extra stuff is just unnecessary...to say the very least.

Last edited by Nexus67; 04-05-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:54 PM

im glad everyone knows what the smarter thing to do is, yet im the one being critisize for being illiterate ... oh and my dog, wife, and kids lol
Old 04-05-2010, 07:11 PM

you and this dog wife and kids, second time you used that joke... not funny dude, i have neither so pick something else, so what if i dont speak proper english, again its the motherfcuking internet you dumb ****... i can get away with things like lol, lls, lmao, orly, and also GTFO (which is what you need to do) if you come on a forum hoping for perfect english at all times then i hope you find it somewhere... you have a this and you have a that, STFU i really dont give a shyt, my 5.5 is faster than your 5.5... you maybe 99yrs old and you have some random **** car that you been building since the day i was born so the **** what, now you think your ***** hang lower, motherfcuker i have only one car and im in my early 20's so again i dont give a shyt... you said do something positive for the forum and so i did... please tell me what you have done you have been here 3yrs... until you do, STFU bish and go **** your track ***** in the tailpipe........
Oh boy!!!! You're a little hot under the collar...huh??? Got curse words??? Anyway, I'll leave you alone, I made my point clear and that's all I was attempting to do...As far as our 5.5th Gens goes mine seems to be working fine...How about yours? Wanna borrow one of my 4 cars kid? Or you'd probably rather walk or ride that public transportation....? I'm surprised, I thought you were about 17 yrs old!!!! You know "Grand hustle 17" and the way you act on the org! I'm done....it was a real experience with you GH17....LOL!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM

again you fail at being funny, how do i act on the forum??? if we recall on this thread you are the one acting like a little kid.... thats what happen most the time when you mod a car, things break, some minor and fixable in a day some major but i wouldnt expect you to know that cause you dont seem to know much... you seem real happy that my car is broken, i hope that bring great joy to you, your dog, wife and kids... trying to rub in the fact that my car is broken??? its been broken for awhile so it will take more from you to make it hurt but i see your efforts in trying to be an ****, i also expect that from the internet so dont worry old man im prepared for all your corny your car is broke comments, yours is running and still slower than mines broke
Old 04-05-2010, 07:34 PM

lemme make a second post.... this thread was to make ppl laugh n be positive, clearly it didnt make everybody laugh and one guy even rated the vid a 1star cause he wanted to be an **** but he made his comment and leave, rochester didnt really like the use of one word and he made his comment and leave, this guy just wants to keep going and going... now out of all the people that didnt like the video, who acted more childish, yet he accuses me of being a teenager, even if i was so what its not how long youve been on earth that says how mature you are, but again i dont expect you to agree with that
Old 04-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

lemme make a second post.... this thread was to make ppl laugh n be positive, clearly it didnt make everybody laugh and one guy even rated the vid a 1star cause he wanted to be an **** but he made his comment and leave, rochester didnt really like the use of one word and he made his comment and leave, this guy just wants to keep going and going... now out of all the people that didnt like the video, who acted more childish, yet he accuses me of being a teenager, even if i was so what its not how long youve been on earth that says how mature you are, but again i dont expect you to agree with that
yo fam dont sweat it !!! some people like it, some people dont ...for the cats dat dont like it just keep it movin' !!! ... I think it was FUNNY !
Old 04-06-2010, 06:05 AM

I think somebody needs a timeout? Maybe cultural desensitivity training or something?

Yo, Yo your **** is funny a s hell. I'm ROL in around on the floor so hard my gold caps fell out. When I get up off the floor I'll pull my pants up and put a belt on. Mayb I'll even put my hat on straight.
I guess it would more acceptable to put it on backwards and grow a mullet.
Next Idea for a video? Something to do with, I dont know forum ettiquette or how not to be an ***.

Which by the way I had a mullet in high school. Kind of scary, damn thing would get caught in the creeper wheels when I would slide under cars.

Quick Reply: Check my video out n leave a comment