5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Looks Like Im Joining The MD/DC/VA Crew

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

Been working on orders out of seattle since prior to deploying to afghanistan. Seems as of yesterday that the Lord Has Answered My Cries lol. Going to be heading to Fort Meade Maryland in feb 2011.
I know powerhouse motorsports in Clinton MD used to be the hangout and runs up to Dimwiddie were the norm a few years back hopefully its still as active (***Yeah i know it is LOL***GHUSTLE IM COMING FOR YOUR***)

Anyone with any recommendations on areas to settle fairly close to FT Meade id appreciate it. I grew up in CA, DC (Southwest by Ft. McNair), and MD (Forestville Elementary)(Clinton)(Family now in Upper Marlboro). Dont want to end up in the sticks but i want to be far enough away that i can get out and do me, then head home to the quiet.

and a 2-3 car garage is a must

Last edited by NmexMAX; 10-21-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:15 PM
dot dot dot ...

Nice. A lot of OG members there and of course most if not all of the fastest Maximas there too.

Sweet, I'll be 30 in Feb'11.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:25 PM

I DO NOT miss the awful traffic on the MD/VA area! Absolutely awful!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:00 PM

lmao...u will enjoy your stay here....trust me
Old 10-21-2010, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cant_Get_Ryte
(***Yeah i know it is LOL***GHUSTLE IM COMING FOR YOUR***)
LMAO!!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
Nice. A lot of OG members there and of course most if not all of the fastest Maximas there too.

thanks 4 the complement
Old 10-21-2010, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by VQP0WER
I DO NOT miss the awful traffic on the MD/VA area! Absolutely awful!
must of been in the wrong are bro.... i havent driven in traffic once this year and im 10 mins away from the city....
i have a good friend stationed at the fort meade base, he just got finished doing 4 years in korea as a linguist (if i spelled that right lol)

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 10-21-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:22 PM

Been working on orders out of seattle since prior to deploying to afghanistan. Seems as of yesterday that the Lord Has Answered My Cries lol. Going to be heading to Fort Meade Maryland in feb 2011.
I know powerhouse motorsports in Clinton MD used to be the hangout and runs up to Dimwiddie were the norm a few years back hopefully its still as active (***Yeah i know it is LOL***GHUSTLE IM COMING FOR YOUR***)
Anyone with any recommendations on areas to settle fairly close to FT Meade id appreciate it. I grew up in CA, DC (Southwest by Ft. McNair), and MD (Forestville Elementary)(Clinton)(Family now in Upper Marlboro). Dont want to end up in the sticks but i want to be far enough away that i can get out and do me, then head home to the quiet.

and a 2-3 car garage is a must
............................................ .................................... o.k

lets get to something more realistic though... im sure they will offer housing right across the street from the base, very good and quiet neighborhood, thats where my friend is staying... town house

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 10-21-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
............................................ .................................... o.k

lets get to something more realistic though... im sure they will offer housing right across the street from the base, very good and quiet neighborhood, thats where my friend is staying... town house
this is pretty much my last assignment. looking to settle in the area. preferred va, but out of norfolk and meade they tagged me with this one. I have 17.5 years in only two more to retire and a line on a good hustle with my pops. Not too keen on govt quarterrs due to them taking my whole bah and it not being applied to anything long term *IE My mortgage*
Old 10-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

Originally Posted by NmexMAX

yeah im tracking. hopefully i can get a good tune on it and find a decent shop. good part about it is, i have a line for an old body shop i used to go to all the time; so i can get my 64 painted so i think things will be alright ;D
Old 10-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

i have a good friend stationed at the fort meade base, he just got finished doing 4 years in korea as a linguist (if i spelled that right lol)
i came from korea prior to being sent to fort lewis. had a good damn time...was in an aviation brigade
Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 AM

Better lock it up with Hustle before you even unpack.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:15 AM

yeah im tracking. hopefully i can get a good tune on it and find a decent shop.
Hills Garage... its about 15 mins from ft. meade
Old 10-22-2010, 05:11 AM

must of been in the wrong are bro.... i havent driven in traffic once this year and im 10 mins away from the city....
I was stationed at Langley and the traffic there was hideous. It was even worse when I had to make trips up to the Beltway in DC area.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:19 AM

this is pretty much my last assignment. looking to settle in the area. preferred va, but out of norfolk and meade they tagged me with this one. I have 17.5 years in only two more to retire and a line on a good hustle with my pops. Not too keen on govt quarterrs due to them taking my whole bah and it not being applied to anything long term *IE My mortgage*
VA???.... MD is the best of the tri state... VA driving sucks ****, housing is waaaaaaay better in MD, VA houses cost more and are old as ****
I was stationed at Langley and the traffic there was hideous. It was even worse when I had to make trips up to the Beltway in DC area.
Langley???... langley park? (Spanish town) yea it sucks out there and not just traffic
Old 10-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

I was at fort monroe for about seven years. i love hampton right on the water.

VA???.... MD is the best of the tri state... VA driving sucks ****, housing is waaaaaaay better in MD, VA houses cost more and are old as ****.Langley???... langley park? (Spanish town) yea it sucks out there and not just traffic
Langley is an afb in hampton va, right before the tunnel to norfolk.
Dont get it twisted i love md, came up part of my life in forestville and clinton, learned to drive on an 86 bronco, and fell in love with mopars when i had my old dodge shadow, ran up in my first old head there (She was 36 i was 19 it was splendiforous), lolwe made runs to md to dyno and sit at bbqs at my pops house when i was in va. the cats from md used to drive to va though cause i had my stereo shop then so we usually stayed out there.

I see md is active im sure ill be fine bro lol.

datdudegood look on the chop up for the shop. enter it in the GPS soon as we pull in.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Play with my balls

Nice Doug! Now that you'll be closer, I can cop/borrow my rims back. lol
Old 10-22-2010, 11:55 AM

I was at fort monroe for about seven years. i love hampton right on the water.

Langley is an afb in hampton va, right before the tunnel to norfolk.
Dont get it twisted i love md, came up part of my life in forestville and clinton, learned to drive on an 86 bronco, and fell in love with mopars when i had my old dodge shadow, ran up in my first old head there (She was 36 i was 19 it was splendiforous), lolwe made runs to md to dyno and sit at bbqs at my pops house when i was in va. the cats from md used to drive to va though cause i had my stereo shop then so we usually stayed out there.

I see md is active im sure ill be fine bro lol.

datdudegood look on the chop up for the shop. enter it in the GPS soon as we pull in.
i almost had you... i was 19 and the other chick was 43 with 3 kids she was in my apartment i shared with my cousin in Greenbelt but im sure she coulda told what was on my mind so she didnt give it up lls... god damn it
Old 10-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

i almost had you... i was 19 and the other chick was 43 with 3 kids she was in my apartment i shared with my cousin in Greenbelt but im sure she coulda told what was on my mind so she didnt give it up lls... god damn it
LOL I like this dude lol

@ Paramy
SHEEEEEEIT playa, ill be hitting you up for a timing advance lol when i sway to my cousins in raleigh for a four day thats as close as you get to em lol