5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012 | 04:25 AM

Hey to CJ do u still have that deal from pep boys for that impact?
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:27 AM

Old 07-06-2012 | 04:33 AM

Old 07-06-2012 | 04:37 AM

Old 07-06-2012 | 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Crusher103
Saw it yesterday
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:39 AM
Banned

Needs to start a part out/ back to stock thread
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
Saw it yesterday
you gay.
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:41 AM

you gay.
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:55 AM

Will farrell has found the key to calling you Blk ppl ******..... Simply say something funny while squeezing it in there somehow n "******" will totally overlook that the were called a ***** by another race........ So much win in that Lil post by farrell its actually not funny
Old 07-06-2012 | 04:58 AM

Old 07-06-2012 | 05:06 AM

Nikkaz swole as Shyt... #bolo
I'm bout to take a shyt #dolo
Boy you young as shy #kiddo
What that steering wheel #momo
Nikkaz **** to guitar #banjo
I swear Nikkaz dumb as shyt............... #ooooo!
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:08 AM

Will farrell has found the key to calling you Blk ppl ******..... Simply say something funny while squeezing it in there somehow n "******" will totally overlook that the were called a ***** by another race........ So much win in that Lil post by farrell its actually not funny
Actually listen to what Fat Joe had to say on that topic:

Old 07-06-2012 | 05:13 AM

durrrrrrrrrrrrm
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by cjandura
I feel like a total *** that the shop is going to teach me to wash and clean my car ffs where have i been?
It's good to feel like a total *** once in a while. Keeps you real and humble, so just go with it.

Didn't Nissan have a number of "classes" you had to take just to purchase the GT-R? IIRC, there's a silly stack of papers you have to sign. It takes three times as long to take delivery of Godzilla than it does a normal car.
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:19 AM

Lol I can't even listen to a whole fat Joe song muchless n interview of him talking... I guess I get the way he was putting it.... dont mean I gotta buy it..... If fat joe made sense of why u should jump off a cliff u gone do it?..... Anyways let's not discuss the shyt Nomore... It's kinda dumb.... A ***** listens to a Latino on why he should be called a ***** hahahahhahabaahhaaaa
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
It's good to feel like a total *** once in a while. Keeps you real and humble, so just go with it.

Didn't Nissan have a number of "classes" you had to take just to purchase the GT-R? IIRC, there's a silly stack of papers you have to sign. It takes three times as long to take delivery of Godzilla than it does a normal car.
Hmmm... Didnt know that
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:26 AM

Hmmm... Didnt know that
Really? c'mon, Hustler, I'm sure you've had lots of opportunities to feel like a total ***.

Next time it happens, take that moment by the throat and make it your b1tch. ( )
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:28 AM

The quickest thing ****** say nowadays is " I don't give a ****" nobody gives a ****.... Slap in our elders face really...... ****** won't give a **** until things are back the way they was , then ****** gone start giving a ****.... ****s dumb.... I get that the n-word isn't as derogatory at the moment, depending on context "as per say Ur Fav artists" but thats how it starts, then it will become a trend and there is a saying, what goes around comes back around.... So while I respect fat Joe, he should continue to lose weight n make more hits.... Dont shed knowledge about my race to me lol...
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:30 AM

Really? c'mon, Hustler, I'm sure you've had lots of opportunities to feel like a total ***.

Next time it happens, take that moment by the throat and make it your b1tch. ( )
Ha.......... Ha....... Ha........... Man Ur so funny..............

Know how I know Ur gay?..........
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:33 AM

Know how I know Ur gay?..........
  1. Wishful thinking?
  2. You really miss your dad.
  3. Because if it's not gay, it's CRAP!
  4. Because every middle aged white dude on the internet is gay.
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:35 AM

1. Wishful thinking?
  2. You really miss your dad?
  4. Because every middle aged white dude on the internet is gay?
It's a rhetorical question......
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:40 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (2 members and 5 guests)

Grand_hustle17 , Merlyn

Wow... I thought this guy was gone from Maxima.org fo-eva lol
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:43 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (2 members and 5 guests)

Grand_hustle17 , Merlyn

Wow... I thought this guy was gone from Maxima.org fo-eva lol
Wasn't he the member with the huge fat fck avatar in suspenders? I remember that guy.
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:45 AM

The quickest thing ****** say nowadays is " I don't give a ****" nobody gives a ****.... Slap in our elders face really...... ****** won't give a **** until things are back the way they was , then ****** gone start giving a ****.... ****s dumb.... I get that the n-word isn't as derogatory at the moment, depending on context "as per say Ur Fav artists" but thats how it starts, then it will become a trend and there is a saying, what goes around comes back around.... So while I respect fat Joe, he should continue to lose weight n make more hits.... Dont shed knowledge about my race to me lol...
Im one of those people that dont care. Simply because it has turned into a slang word. im not sayig its ok to use it. But me and u use that word so much that it has no meaning to it no imo. u cant get mad when somebody else calls u a "*****" because we call each other that all the time. When someone of another race calls me one it doesnt have any effect on me and the fact that u feel that the n word is gonna **** me off is hilarious to me. I got rascial jokes for days and i can get ignorant too.
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:46 AM

Lol I can't even listen to a whole fat Joe song muchless n interview of him talking... I guess I get the way he was putting it.... dont mean I gotta buy it..... If fat joe made sense of why u should jump off a cliff u gone do it?..... Anyways let's not discuss the shyt Nomore... It's kinda dumb.... A ***** listens to a Latino on why he should be called a ***** hahahahhahabaahhaaaa
LMAO +5468764564168746874

i dont respect fat joe, and its a big reason why i quit sayin N so much...white folks were running around just saying that **** back and forth between each other, at black people at anybody like it was cool. i got to a point where i got irritated w/ it. personally, i think the word should be eliminated and not said, but it wont and will continue to be used. no way of stopping it
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by phatboislim

i dont respect fat joe, and its a big reason why i quit sayin N so much...white folks were running around just saying that **** back and forth between each other, at black people at anybody like it was cool. i got to a point where i got irritated w/ it. personally, i think the word should be eliminated and not said, but it wont and will continue to be used. no way of stopping it
the minute they call me one...i just say some ignant **** back ... example:

White friend: whats up my *****

Me: sup honkey hill billy, hay chewing trailer trash

White friend: dude wtf

Me: did i say something wrong

white friend:

me:

bet he wont say that **** again...
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by datdude20
Im one of those people that dont care. Simply because it has turned into a slang word. im not sayig its ok to use it. But me and u use that word so much that it has no meaning to it no imo. u cant get mad when somebody else calls u a "*****" because we call each other that all the time. When someone of another race calls me one it doesnt have any effect on me and the fact that u feel that the n word is gonna **** me off is hilarious to me. I got rascial jokes for days and i can get ignorant too.
I agree... I personally dont care much for the word... I'm immune to it but don't give me a fat Joe interview on why I should encourage it lol..... There was always a double standard... If u get mad at Ur girl should you now not be mad if a random ***** flips out on her?... If you whipped Ur sons butt does it make it o.k if anybody else whips his butt???.... I'm not the one to really argue the word, we get called "*******" in a derogatory manor everytime we play call of duty n I'm 100% immune to it.... But to give me a Latino telling me why its such a good word..... Gtfoh!!!....
Old 07-06-2012 | 05:58 AM

Old 07-06-2012 | 06:01 AM

I can say something in a "nice" context but really mean something else by it.... People will always push crap as far as they can go..... If we allow it in a good context you know what's next?... You will have a random white guy saying hey I'm gonna go to the mall, walk around *******..... Until it gets out of hand n before u know it, u dug a hole for Ur kids to battle.... I think it was far enough out of hand.... Anything else is excessive.... And it will be twice as hard to fight back for that respect...
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:02 AM

When I was (very) young and ignorant I would use the N word quietly to myself when I was angry or scared or whatnot about someone I had issue with and was black. It was wrong (duh), and I worked through the shame as I got older. Learn and grow... or become a Social Conservative and lie to yourself.

The problem I see is in the phrase "when we say it", which means there's still an Us vs. Them distinction going on, even if it's not emotionally charged. And every single time I read any of the lame alternate spellings on the N-word, like in this thread and on the Org all the time, it just reinforces why it's wrong.

That's my 2-cents. And while its true that I don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that slur, it's still a recognizable part of our culture... one that I wish would go away.
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:06 AM

I can say something in a "nice" context but really mean something else by it.... People will always push crap as far as they can go..... If we allow it in a good context you know what's next?... You will have a random white guy saying hey I'm gonna go to the mall, walk around *******..... Until it gets out of hand n before u know it, u dug a hole for Ur kids to battle.... I think it was far enough out of hand.... Anything else is excessive.... And it will be twice as hard to fight back for that respect...
Don't matter how u say it...it shouldn't be said at all among any race....but it's to late for that now and u can't go around beating people up for using it
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:07 AM

Meh. Look! A car!

Old 07-06-2012 | 06:11 AM

exactly, and that's why i'm sitting here saying..everyone might as well stop saying it.

When I was (very) young and ignorant I would use the N word quietly to myself when I was angry or scared or whatnot about someone I had issue with and was black. It was wrong (duh), and I worked through the shame as I got older. Learn and grow... or become a Social Conservative and lie to yourself.

The problem I see is in the phrase "when we say it", which means there's still an Us vs. Them distinction going on, even if it's not emotionally charged. And every single time I read any of the lame alternate spellings on the N-word, like in this thread and on the Org all the time, it just reinforces why it's wrong.

That's my 2-cents. And while its true that I don't know what it's like to be on the receiving end of that slur, it's still a recognizable part of our culture... one that I wish would go away.
when it's used in a derogatory term, its an angering feeling. i dont know what you can even relate to that could bring up that sort of feeling. but its something i try to keep away from. i'm a quiet reserved person and hate any sort of confrontation. if i'm able to just exit away from it, i'll do that instead. but if my hand is forced, i'll handle the situation the best i can
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:12 AM

Don't matter how u say it...it shouldn't be said at all among any race....but it's to late for that now and u can't go around beating people up for using it
who says?!?

Meh. Look! A car!

not your car, no care
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:15 AM

i dont disagree.. but thats not what our public figures (fat joe) are preaching.. the are say "let us all use it and dont give a ****"
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Clashez
Headers, new vis carbon fiber hood and trunk , 8k hids , custom AE headlights, stillen lip kit , AE taillights, rear roof spoiler painted stirling mist and carbon version , groundcontrols ,yellow sport shocks , progressive rear low strut bar, stanced and streched on xxr 521's 18x10's all around glosss black with polished lip and 235/40's injen cold air intake , 3'' cat back , 350z rev up cams , and killer sound system ... much more.... bike rake ... ect ect
What about those PnP heads w/ valve springs? and SAFC?

[IMG]http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/282789_395832357149509_691470328_n.jpg[IMG]
made my day.

the minute they call me one...i just say some ignant **** back ... example:

White friend: whats up my *****

Me: sup honkey hill billy, hay chewing trailer trash

White friend: dude wtf

Me: did i say something wrong

white friend:

me:

bet he wont say that **** again...
Nope nope THIS made my day

Mawnin
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:22 AM

well said.... someone of way more respect............. im not gonna lie, im probebly more guilty of the ****** word because of video games n american culture.... "i swear to myself i would never use this line but i lied- (When i was younger) n in jamaica, i couldnt recall the "N" word being used once.... ever, by anybody.. now its not just an american thing... its international, n i should let fat joe say hey just take it as the new trend???... naaaw **** that
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:24 AM

Some good points here. Some dumbass ones too.

Personally I think it's dumb as hell to use that word. It will always be controversial unless a black person says it to a black person. And that fact in itself is racist on it's own. Only one race can use the word, but they can strew it out to other races and expect that the other races NEVER say the word back? Think for a second how utterly ridiculous that is.

If you hang out with a bunch of black dudes all the time that use that word, it's normal for you to adopt the lingo, that's basic human adaptation. But you have to conscienciously NOT use it all the time.

It's ******* ridiculous, I wish people would just stop using it and there'd be no problem at all.
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:25 AM

well i always knew you were rasist and wouldnt even be surprise if you still do
Old 07-06-2012 | 06:26 AM

LMAO +5468764564168746874

This^^^ x13098423098233

Actually I think that's the only way it WILL stop getting used, is if everyone starts saying it (all races) regularly. That's about the only way to aboloish it.

1. Wishful thinking?
  2. You really miss your dad.
  4. Because every middle aged white dude on the internet is gay.

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)