5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012 | 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
yea, ur blackberry's camera was 1P SD lol... but it seem like with every bump it just ***** it up that much more lol... yup i had the vid on youtube racing the GXP holding my phone showing the GXP fall behind... couldnt do that as a 6MT for obvious reasons lol
i saw it like 2 days ago...hahahaha
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by datdude20
thats like saying " i dont drink and drive, i just wait til i come to a stop sign or red light to take a shot of these grey goose"

no im really dead...
Originally Posted by phatboislim
This

Old 07-11-2012 | 08:12 AM

yal still need help..lol
exactly
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:15 AM

i saw it like 2 days ago...hahahaha
ibetwemaketheirignorelistbeforenoon
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:17 AM

ibetwemaketheirignorelistbeforenoon
i could care less.....people need to lighten up
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:19 AM

how dare you tell them that?...
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by phatboislim
i hate when people try to act like they are god's chosen to perfection and prove they are doing the same fail that makes them show everybody why they arent
Pretty sure Jesus hates people who text and drive as much as he hates **** and Jamaicans. Anybody know a thumper who can confirm that?
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:21 AM

these are the "educated" smart ppl... man that shyt was dumb .... even more than txting and driving
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Rochester
Pretty sure Jesus hates people who text and drive as much as he hates **** and Jamaicans. Anybody know a thumper who can confirm that?
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:23 AM

isnt that still texting and driving????
By definition yes, which means I am still breaking Pennsylvania law and I know it's something I shouldn't do at all. However, I'd rather take two seconds when I'm safely stopped at a stop sign with no one around to make sure that I see the text from my sister telling her to pick her up from work because she got off early and type a quick "be there in ten minutes" reply before getting all the way to a friend's house and having to drive 15 miles back (she doesn't call because she knows I'll see it either way and she has free texting but $0.25/min phone calls).

I used this as an example because this type of situation is the ONLY instance I will do it, and it's rare that these kind of situations occur. Any other random casual conversation can wait til I get where I'm going. My friends know this about me.

And trust me, I get it. I really do. I'm 19 and I send thousands of texts a month. I know it's tempting to be quick texting back a chick you're talking to or friends to get plans in motion for the night. But that's where common sense takes over to fight off that temptation. It's not safe and that's why I don't do it. When the car is in motion and sharing the road with other cars, it becomes a 3000 pound loose cannon when the driver is looking down at a phone instead of at the road.

I think of it from my own perspective. I'm getting a G37 when I graduate college. Due to good money management this summer, I almost have enough saved up for a sufficient down payment on one as it is. This is money that I've been saving for years and I'm going to put it into something that I really want. If some idiot rear ends me a month after I get the car and destroys it because their texting conversation was more important than paying attention to the road, I would probably kill them. You guys both have some pretty nicely modded cars and I'm sure you'll be stepping it up again in the near future to even better ones. You can't tell me you'd be royally pissed if someone wrecked it and put you in the hospital because they were texting.

You two aren't retarded, that was a bit of a harsh response on my part. Clearly you're both fairly bright; you have to be to be able to live independently, hold jobs, and have the means to mod your cars. However, texting and driving and saying you do it like it's nothing is pretty damn ignorant.

Last edited by Waxima; 07-11-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:25 AM

... you are somewhat right... god frowns on gay people... of coarse jamaicans and **** are the furthest thing... now for somebody who was borned in the land of legalized queer bondings you should know if god likes it or not ... ... now this is the kind of humor i like... keep it intelligent chester... i need to see a bigger word than "thumper" or are you writing in...... "retard" today was the funniest day on the org
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Waxima
By definition yes, which means I am still breaking Pennsylvania law and I know it's something I shouldn't do at all. However, I'd rather take two seconds when I'm safely stopped at a stop sign with no one around to make sure that I see the text from my sister telling her to pick her up from work because she got off early and type a quick "be there in ten minutes reply" before getting all the way to a friend's house and having to drive 15 miles back (she doesn't call because she knows I'll see it either way and she has free texting but $0.25/min phone calls).

I used this as an example because this type of situation is the ONLY instance I will do it, and it's rare that these kind of situations occur. Any other random casual conversation can wait til I get where I'm going. My friends know this about me.

And trust me, I get it. I really do. I'm 19 and I send thousands of texts a month. I know it's tempting to be quick texting back a chick you're talking to or friends to get plans in motion for the night. But that's where common sense takes over to fight off that temptation. It's not safe and that's why I don't do it. When the car is in motion and sharing the road with other cars, it becomes a 3000 pound loose cannon when the driver is looking down at a phone instead of at the road.

I think of it from my own perspective. I'm getting a G37 when I graduate college. Due to good money management this summer, I almost have enough saved up for a sufficient down payment on one as it is. This is money that I've been saving for years and I'm going to put it into something that I really want. If some idiot rear ends me a month after I get the car and destroys it because their texting conversation was more important than paying attention to the road, I would probably kill them. You guys both of some pretty nicely modded cars and I'm sure you'll be stepping it up again in the near future to even better ones. You can't tell me you'd be royally pissed if someone wrecked it and put you in the hospital because they were texting.

You two aren't retarded, that was a bit of a harsh response on my part. Clearly you're both fairly bright; you have to be to be able to live independently, hold jobs, and have the means to mod your cars. However, texting and driving and saying you do it like it's nothing is pretty damn ignorant.
lol well there is a good way to kill an argument for me.. im definately not going to read 3 paragraphs of what you just said... no disrespect... can i get the cliffs???
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:30 AM

today was the funniest day on the org
+1

Only problem is Future is stuck in my head now
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:31 AM

By definition yes, which means I am still breaking Pennsylvania law and I know it's something I shouldn't do at all. However, I'd rather take two seconds when I'm safely stopped at a stop sign with no one around to make sure that I see the text from my sister telling her to pick her up from work because she got off early and type a quick "be there in ten minutes reply" before getting all the way to a friend's house and having to drive 15 miles back (she doesn't call because she knows I'll see it either way and she has free texting but $0.25/min phone calls)..

I used this as an example because this type of situation is the ONLY instance I will do it, and it's rare that these kind of situations occur. Any other random casual conversation can wait til I get where I'm going. My friends know this about me..

And trust me, I get it. I really do. I'm 19 and I send thousands of texts a month. I know it's tempting to be quick texting back a chick you're talking to or friends to get plans in motion for the night. But that's where common sense takes over to fight off that temptation. It's not safe and that's why I don't do it. When the car is in motion and sharing the road with other cars, it becomes a 3000 pound loose cannon when the driver is looking down at a phone instead of at the road..

I think of it from my own perspective. I'm getting a G37 when I graduate college. Due to good money management this summer, I almost have enough saved up for a sufficient down payment on one as it is. This is money that I've been saving for years and I'm going to put it into something that I really want. If some idiot rear ends me a month after I get the car and destroys it because their texting conversation was more important than paying attention to the road, I would probably kill them. You guys both of some pretty nicely modded cars and I'm sure you'll be stepping it up again in the near future to even better ones. You can't tell me you'd be royally pissed if someone wrecked it and put you in the hospital because they were texting..

WHO THE FU(K CARES
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by aackshun
+1

im just getting started...if i get banned or blocked today that today was full of win
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by aackshun
+1

WHO THE FU(K CARES
OMG!!!!!!!!! you wrong man!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:34 AM

lol well there is a good way to kill an argument for me.. im definately not going to read 3 paragraphs of what you just said... no disrespect... can i get the cliffs???
Somehow I knew that response was coming which is kind of a shame because I softened up and actually sympathized with you guys a bit. It really wouldn't take you more than a minute and a half to read that if you read at an average speed.

I explained the reason why I do it when my car is stopped sometimes, said I can understand the reasons why you want to do it, offered a hypothetical scenario for why I'm really against it and said that you aren't retarded.

I don't know why I did that, like I said it really wouldn't be that hard to read the damn post.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:35 AM

i need to see a bigger word than "thumper"
Got it. How about "Head-up-your-ass Hypocrite"?

Does that help?
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:36 AM

im just getting started...if i get banned or blocked today that today was full of win
it sure nuff was
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:36 AM

waxima....fast foward to 30 seconds

Old 07-11-2012 | 08:44 AM

I just read Waxima's book. The kid has writing skills and a presence of mind far beyond most of his target audience, which means it was rather a waste of time to both write and read.

But I saw the word "G37" in there somewhere, so it's all good.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:44 AM

WHO THE FU(K CARES
That tells me you did not read anything I said or simply do not have the logical ability to formulate a sensible response and instead chose to dismiss what I said entirely which doesn't make much sense considering I sympathized and let up on you.

And that's fine. These are two brick walls going against each other. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion. And because all of us are separated by hundreds of miles, that's really all it is, an opinion. No one's texting while driving habits are going to directly effect anyone else here because of that distance.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:45 AM

... you are somewhat right... god frowns on gay people... of coarse jamaicans and **** are the furthest thing... now for somebody who was borned in the land of legalized queer bondings you should know if god likes it or not ... ... now this is the kind of humor i like... keep it intelligent chester... i need to see a bigger word than "thumper" or are you writing in...... "retard" today was the funniest day on the org
lol!
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ow42B0sT8
no that ***** should watch it all that nikka should run for office
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:49 AM

That tells me you did not read anything I said or simply do not have the logical ability to formulate a sensible response and instead chose to dismiss what I said entirely which doesn't make much sense considering I sympathized and let up on you.

And that's fine. These are two brick walls going against each other. No one is going to change anyone else's opinion. And because all of us are separated by hundreds of miles, that's really all it is, an opinion. No one's texting while driving habits are going to directly effect anyone else here because of that distance.
i guess u didnt watch the video.....
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:49 AM

I made a phone call to a friend who's into that. Say's Jamaicans are fine now, **** are still burning in hell, and wanted to say for the record, he prefers to be referred to as "Baby Jesus"

Name:  NetscapeScreenSnapz001.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  48.9 KB

I was a little pissed off, so I've been holding back even posting this. But no videos from AutoX (not of me, anyways). Though Mark did try to get some I forgot to show him that there's a different button to start RECORDING. I think he tried using the Shutter button to start a video.

Anyways, there it is. No video, again. Not his fault, my fault. Oh well, next time.

Name:  IMG_6497.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  103.7 KB
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:51 AM

so i'm thinking......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-XXR-530-G...06%26rk%3D2%26
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:52 AM

I just read Waxima's book. The kid has writing skills and a presence of mind far beyond most of his target audience, which means it was rather a waste of time to both write and read.

So much win today, I haven't stopped smiling since like 9am

serious business, serious debate, serious forum. Why don't you queers talk about Maximas or something?

Old 07-11-2012 | 08:53 AM

x54687451687

x8797546521651

WHO THE FU(K CARES
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by MoncefA33
serious business, serious debate, serious forum. Why don't you queers talk about Maximas or something?
because they dont know **** about them

Last edited by datdude20; 07-11-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:54 AM

Sentence structure doesn't make up for soapboxing on texting & driving. That's worse than droning on about gay marriage.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:55 AM

Sentence structure doesn't make up for soapboxing on texting & driving. That's worse than droning on about gay marriage.
agreed
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by TunerMaxima3000
I made a phone call to a friend who's into that. Say's Jamaicans are fine now, **** are still burning in hell, and wanted to say for the record, he prefers to be referred to as "Baby Jesus"
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:57 AM

I appreciate the compliment and it really is spot on, as evidenced by the post directly after it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ow42B0sT8
Rather than just say "that's fine but I don't care, I'm still going to text while I drive," he thought "I'll use a funny Youtube video to say STFU." And again, that's fine. This isn't a high school debate or Congress. These differences in opinion mean absolutely nothing. Nothing anyone says or does is going to affect anyone else on here outside of this website.

I will say good choice though, I'm a big fan of Dave Chappelle. He is an exceptionally witty individual whose old work is still funnier than the large majority of comedians today.
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:58 AM

This is a fun catch-up today

Hmm..to spend 25 bucks on 3 Murano fluid caps or not, to get rid of the yellow ones in my bay...

Gonna buy some washers at lowes and spray 'em body color, see if I like the result...
Old 07-11-2012 | 08:59 AM

well mentioning the G in his book definately did what it was suppose to do lol... sucked you into being that retard also
Old 07-11-2012 | 09:01 AM

I appreciate the compliment and it really is spot on, as evidenced by the post directly after it:

Rather than just say "that's fine but I don't care, I'm still going to text while I drive," he thought "I'll use a funny Youtube video to say STFU." And again, that's fine. This isn't a high school debate or Congress. These differences in opinion mean absolutely nothing. Nothing anyone says or does is going to affect anyone else on here outside of this website.

I will say good choice though, I'm a big fan of Dave Chappelle. He is an exceptionally witty individual whose old work is still funnier than the large majority of comedians today.
Old 07-11-2012 | 09:01 AM

I do feel rather badly now because I'm always the one popping in here and dropping the SMH at people for arguing over the dumbest things. This time I got sucked into it myself. As I said, there really was no need for it to happen to begin with because this thread is the only time any of us converge in one place. Nothing that anyone does out on their own time affects anyone else here.

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)