5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2012 | 08:05 PM

You can wiki him "leigh bodden" i remembered he signed and gotten a $5mil signing bonus and we hit the strip club like shyt lmao
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by T_Behr904
Ur phatboi after work hours lmao
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:09 PM

Old 08-01-2012 | 08:12 PM

So what do you guys think about Chick-Fil-A??

Name:  hated-it.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  23.7 KB
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
My cousins friend upped his game so much in madden he use to legitimately play for $$$..... I played a friendly with him n lost 28-14 but mcnabb scrambling saved him plenty that game... Threw off my defense something mean... Im not sure if u watch football, but my cousin had a friend who played for the patriots n was a starting cornerback, he would come down in the offseason n play with us too...
That ****'s crazy, playin madden with a Pats player I miss those days, too. **** was a lot less stressful, just had to work a do-nothin job (worked at a theater, lol), get high, play video games, **** girls.

Usually in that order, too
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by ranmas2004

In Living Color FTW
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:28 PM

Daaamn! With him getting a $5mill contract, I hope he was the one buying everyone the girls
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by AznRyan
Daaamn! With him getting a $5mill contract, I hope he was the one buying everyone the girls
He probably had $5k in ones... N because he was such a low profiled player there was no extra attn... Ppl just think its some negro thats got dirty money lol, i just enjoyed the lap dances lmao
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:35 PM

That ****'s crazy, playin madden with a Pats player I miss those days, too. **** was a lot less stressful, just had to work a do-nothin job (worked at a theater, lol), get high, play video games, **** girls.

Usually in that order, too
Yup my cousin played to, he didnt make it pro, he had a brain anurism in college n couldnt play anymore after almost dying.... My mom had one too, few yrs back lol
Old 08-01-2012 | 08:38 PM

you wrong lol.... Know whats funny, my fiance knows an openly gay grl who goes to her school and she just had a facebook status saying this n i quote "all this chick fil a hype is tiring, ppl will think what they want to think reguardless, move on" end quote.... Gays dont even care about the shyt but ppl who wanna fake care about gays seem more offended at times
Old 08-01-2012 | 10:07 PM

god I hate back-reading. Did I skim over someone saying Rochester left?
Old 08-01-2012 | 10:14 PM

He probably had $5k in ones... N because he was such a low profiled player there was no extra attn... Ppl just think its some negro thats got dirty money lol, i just enjoyed the lap dances lmao
Lol, my homegirl was like that, said she was makin it rain on them hoes Except hers actually was dirty money, metaphorically, at least. She was a bit OCD, and she'd spray her bills down with lysol and steam iron them. My money was a bit harder to come by (or maybe I just hated seeing it go, more?) so mine mainly went towards shots and whiskey sours, with a few dances inbetween

Yup my cousin played to, he didnt make it pro, he had a brain anurism in college n couldnt play anymore after almost dying.... My mom had one too, few yrs back lol
Sorry to hear about your cousin. He alright now, though? My grandma had one inbetween 2 strokes (about 4 years, stroke to stroke)
Old 08-01-2012 | 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by ShocknAwe
god I hate back-reading. Did I skim over someone saying Rochester left?
I think he just took some time off from the comp, nothing like leaving permanent
Old 08-01-2012 | 10:17 PM

Since I don't drink any more, I bet $20-$40 would last me damn near all night at a strip club now
Old 08-01-2012 | 10:47 PM

In Seattle, they don't allow alcohol in the strip clubs....******* dumb as ****.
Old 08-01-2012 | 11:00 PM

In Florida there's a 100% nude strip club, not just topless. They don't allow alcohol in there, tho

Cafe Risque, IIRC
Old 08-01-2012 | 11:26 PM

Got the water pump in and did some ****...

I hate how this exhaust just rasps and rasps....... Cattman going on very soon, doing a dyno on Saturday.

OAN just a TB spacer even helped a bit... Full kit will go on before the dyno, we gon break 200whp! sonnnn!!!!
Old 08-02-2012 | 01:54 AM

Since I don't drink any more, I bet $20-$40 would last me damn near all night at a strip club now
Same
Old 08-02-2012 | 01:57 AM

Lol, my homegirl was like that, said she was makin it rain on them hoes Except hers actually was dirty money, metaphorically, at least. She was a bit OCD, and she'd spray her bills down with lysol and steam iron them. My money was a bit harder to come by (or maybe I just hated seeing it go, more?) so mine mainly went towards shots and whiskey sours, with a few dances inbetween

Sorry to hear about your cousin. He alright now, though? My grandma had one inbetween 2 strokes (about 4 years, stroke to stroke)
Yea hes cool... Hes into law enforcement now, he use to go yhrough some mean depression because what he loved couldnt be pursued anymore... But u know how it is, gotta remind him how much worse it couldve been
Old 08-02-2012 | 02:00 AM
Banned

Up early gh17
Old 08-02-2012 | 03:07 AM

You know whats crazy, that there is gay ppl who are saying it doesnt deserve the hype n right fully so....

If i owned a company and was asked why my significant other doesnt work and i said i dont believe women should have to work that doesnt mean im saying women arent allowed to work nor am i saying i hate women, take it for face value, take it for the exact words i say without trying to twist another meaning from it.... Its just my personal belief...
Old 08-02-2012 | 04:32 AM

Want me to try to reel her in? I have a pretty good conversion record, when it comes to lesbos

...then again, the last one damn near man-handled me, in bed
*** you it's my job to convert

...yup

u a part time lesbo?
#flatline

Originally Posted by BobPezz
WALL OF MOTHERFUKIN UNRELATED TEXT THAT....

Old 08-02-2012 | 04:33 AM

SN: my chicken nuggets from chic fil a was bangin LOL bet it will be their best day of business
Old 08-02-2012 | 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by phatboislim
SN: my chicken nuggets from chic fil a was bangin LOL bet it will be their best day of business
Its crazy because all this attn helped the business im sure lol
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:07 AM

Its crazy because all this attn helped the business im sure lol
it did...i heard friday supposedly the **** are supposed to unite and show PDA all day in front of chic fil a that **** is ridiculous. gay and lesbians can do what they want for the most part, but all of this unnecessary BS is just showing how unruly they are/can be. i know not all lesbians, at least, are not about this nonsense...the 2 lesboz i know said they not about all this jazz and they arent uptight about it, told them i was going to chic fil a, they didnt have sand in the vag
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by aackshun
Got the water pump in and did some ****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19UOyoMxM8U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJFpPn4fWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYRYxH1nkkE

I hate how this exhaust just rasps and rasps....... Cattman going on very soon, doing a dyno on Saturday.

OAN just a TB spacer even helped a bit... Full kit will go on before the dyno, we gon break 200whp! sonnnn!!!!
i feel ur pain... my exhaust is just as raspy
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:12 AM

it did...i heard friday supposedly the **** are supposed to unite and show PDA all day in front of chic fil a that **** is ridiculous. gay and lesbians can do what they want for the most part, but all of this unnecessary BS is just showing how unruly they are/can be. i know not all lesbians, at least, are not about this nonsense...the 2 lesboz i know said they not about all this jazz and they arent uptight about it, told them i was going to chic fil a, they didnt have sand in the vag
the two lesibians i know say its over blown also also there is a gay guy on the chick fil a FB page that says its overblown also
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:19 AM

The thing that gets me all the time is how you get a story like this then there is rumors out the wood works that the story is now deeper, now ppl are saying they donate money to the anti-gay organization yet we cant hear of the names of the organizations which leads me to believe that the media is covering up the anti gay organizations making them also anti gay but throwing chick fil a under the bus..... then all the sudden there was a bill pass by uganda that a research facility supports for Ugandans to kill gays in their country which also leads me to ask, ppl hate chick fil a and is boycotting but congress has a party that would even support killing gays in uganda??? how is chick fil a our focal point... ppl say the stupidest thing and just lie to make a story

Last edited by Grand_hustle17; 08-02-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:26 AM

i asked myself the other day...what would the rap game be if Big and TuPac were still alive...i listened/heard Juicy today and realized...it'd be the same as it is today, think about it...
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:27 AM

the two lesibians i know say its over blown also also there is a gay guy on the chick fil a FB page that says its overblown also
The thing that gets me all the time is how you get a story like this then there is rumors out the wood works that the story is now deeper, now ppl are saying they donate money to the anti-gay organization yet we cant hear of the names of the organizations which leads me to believe that the media is covering up the anti gay organizations making them also anti gay but throwing chick fil a under the bus..... then all the sudden there was a bill pass by uganda that a research facility supports for Ugandans to kill gays in their country which also leads me to ask, ppl hate chick fil a and is boycotting but congress has a party that would even support killing gays in uganda??? how is chick fil a our focal point... ppl say the stupidest thing and just lie to make a story
this whole thing is dumb, people w/ sense understand that, people who are retarded dont
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:31 AM

i asked myself the other day...what would the rap game be if Big and TuPac were still alive...i listened/heard Juicy today and realized...it'd be the same as it is today, think about it...
it really would.... and until DMX dumb crackhead **** dont realise the change his **** will never be heard be the mass
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:37 AM

this shyt right here goes in... i absolutely hate lil waynes annoying voice though... straight stip club song... hook goes in though

Old 08-02-2012 | 05:38 AM

it really would.... and until DMX dumb crackhead **** dont realise the change his **** will never be heard be the mass
DMX can still be heard, because he's in his own lane, if he switches to what's going on today, it really wouldnt be heard...his new mixtape actually isnt bad, i *** w/ it...BUT!!!!!! the way he rags on everybody in the game now, that's a definite problem

^that's what i'm talking about. i appreciate his bluntness..and truthfully he isnt all of hip hop, Lupe is more hip hop than him, truthfully. I mean he's part of hip hop as he is the word for the street, like Jeezy, who he dissed, and TI, etc. Of course DMX is lyrical as far as wordplay and what not, but there are different forms of hip hop, there's the what's going on in the streets, there's that 'motivational/educational' hip hop if you feel what i'm going at. I wonder what DMX feels about Meek though
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:39 AM

this shyt right here goes in... i absolutely hate lil waynes annoying voice though... straight stip club song... hook goes in though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suDCCDUOQM8
didnt know about the remix, but shoulda figured there was one
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:50 AM

Well the thing that REALLY irritates the hell out of me about this while issue is that the gay community always want people to be so tolerant of them and accept their lifestyle and opinions, but not they are very intolerant of someone elses opinion and lifestyle and boycotting and want to shut them down. Who gives a CRAP!!! We dont need to have some "straight" day and go kissing in front of the store to prove anything. Alot of companies like; Apple, starbuck, JC Penny, etc support gay marriage. I still bought an iphone for my wife, still drink starbucks coffee, still shop at JC Penny...who the FUQ cares!!! ROLL OUT AND MOVE ON!!!

I don't think its the fact that people are gay that bothers people. Its the fact that at first they claim they just want to be left alone and mind their own business but now it seems they are getting even more aggressive and want to force that crap in everyone's face and force everyone to accept it as normal when alot of people dont believe it. Everytime you turn on the TV you see that, or go out in public you see....what more you want???? The fact that they want to shove their beliefs down everyones throat is what is pissing people off. If you gay then be gay and act normal about it, dont be all trying to MAKE people believe the same thing you do!! Its the same thing when BLACK people blame all their problems on the WHITE man, bla bla bla. Get tired of that garbage!!! Live your life and keep it moving!! I also hate it when gay people try to compare themselves to minorities with discrimination and all. Its not the same thing gays can vote, use the same bathroom as everyone else, shop where they want, etc. They want people to be so tolerant of their lifestyle but when someone else have an opinion they cry bloody murder, civil rights, harassment, discrimination, etc.....get the hell outta here. Life is hard keep it moving!!! Dont like it dont shop there....end of story!!

Last edited by ranmas2004; 08-02-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:53 AM

some epic news from local news today

one a guy beat a lady w/ a sack of potatoes

other they beat the brakes offa cop

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...with-sack.html

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...on-police.html
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:54 AM

Well the thing that REALLY irritates the hell out of me about this while issue is that the gay community always want people to be so tolerant of them and accept their lifestyle and opinions, but not they are very intolerant of someone elses opinion and lifestyle and boycotting and want to shut them down. Who gives a CRAP!!! We dont need to have some "straight" day and go kissing in front of the store to prove anything. Alot of companies like; Apple, starbuck, JC Penny, etc support gay marriage. I still bought an iphone for my wife, still drink starbucks coffee, still shop at JC Penny...who the FUQ cares!!! ROLL OUT AND MOVE ON!!!

I don't think its the fact that people are gay that bothers people. Its the fact that at first they claim they just want to be left alone and mind their own business but now it seems they are getting even more aggressive and want to force that crap in everyone's face and force everyone to accept it as normal when alot of people dont believe it. Everytime you turn on the TV you see that, or go out in public you see....what more you want???? The fact that they want to shove their beliefs down everyones throat is what is pissing people off. If you gay then be gay and act normal about it, dont be all trying to MAKE people believe the same thing you do!! Its the same thing when BLACK people blame all their problems on the WHITE man, bla bla bla. Get tired of that garbage!!! Live your life and keep it moving!! I also hate it when gay people try to compare themselves to minorities with discrimination and all. Its not the same thing gays can vote, use the same bathroom as everyone else, shop where they want, etc. They want people to be so tolerant of their lifestyle but when someone else have an opinion they cry bloody murder, civil rights, harassment, discrimination, etc.....get the hell outta here. Life is hard keep it moving!!! Dont like it dont shop there....end of story!!
this is EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY what i'm saying...exactly what i'm saying
Old 08-02-2012 | 05:57 AM

DMX can still be heard, because he's in his own lane, if he switches to what's going on today, it really wouldnt be heard...his new mixtape actually isnt bad, i *** w/ it...BUT!!!!!! the way he rags on everybody in the game now, that's a definite problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JJRelycEyM

^that's what i'm talking about. i appreciate his bluntness..and truthfully he isnt all of hip hop, Lupe is more hip hop than him, truthfully. I mean he's part of hip hop as he is the word for the street, like Jeezy, who he dissed, and TI, etc. Of course DMX is lyrical as far as wordplay and what not, but there are different forms of hip hop, there's the what's going on in the streets, there's that 'motivational/educational' hip hop if you feel what i'm going at. I wonder what DMX feels about Meek though
yea he ignorantly hates everything about every single artist after his generation.... stubborn if u ask me... DMX will be heard but like i say not by the mass, maybe among the urban or blk culture
Old 08-02-2012 | 06:04 AM

Seriously... there is absolutely no better way to put it... the only person who will argue this probably unsubscribed from this thread...
Old 08-02-2012 | 06:06 AM

Seriously... there is absolutely no better way to put it... the only person who will argue this probably unsubscribed from this thread...
naw, he'd agree w/ ranmas, but disagree with you

yea he ignorantly hates everything about every single artist after his generation.... stubborn if u ask me... DMX will be heard but like i say not by the mass, maybe among the urban or blk culture
yea, truthfully...i think he's just mad right now they getting the dollars right now and he's not

Quick Reply: 5th gen Off Topic Thread (Official Ghustle thread v1)