5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Wife damages my Maxima

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by thicknes

thicknes <------ takes a bow!!
why thank you a friend of mine keeps telling me that I was a guy in a past life cause my interests are sooo unusual for a woman....but once again...too know me is to love me....

and you KNOW you creamed the first time you heard the car growl with the CAI installed...IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!! LOL

i still believe that every passenger should be strip searched before they are allowed anywhere near my car...is that wrong?? hehehee
if a CAI is doing all that for you.. maybe you need to go for a ride in my car . .you know leather seats clean up easily
Old 05-02-2002, 06:51 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by thicknes

thicknes <------ takes a bow!!
why thank you a friend of mine keeps telling me that I was a guy in a past life cause my interests are sooo unusual for a woman....but once again...too know me is to love me....

and you KNOW you creamed the first time you heard the car growl with the CAI installed...IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!! LOL

i still believe that every passenger should be strip searched before they are allowed anywhere near my car...is that wrong?? hehehee
You are welcome...I certainly wouldn't have any problems with your search policy
Old 05-02-2002, 08:10 AM
Maxima Pilot

This thread is too funny! My sucess at

maintaining a reasonable state of marital bliss after 21 years (other than my wife still looks hot after all this time and two kids) is simple: you scratch it, u fix it.
Case in point: last six months I keep telling my wife she's parking in the driveway too close to my car...sixteen times in one ear and out the other...finally about a month ago and in my prescence, she wings the door open on her car and smashes into my rear door. Instant ding -thank God no paint damage.
I get royally torqued, run inside, call paintless dent fixer who shows up 45 minutes later, guy fixes dent perfectly. I call wife down to garage, tell her "honey, you owe da man some money"...she stammers while I get a sick grin on face, she asks dent fixer how much (80 bucks for 10 minutes work, BTW) she opens her eyes wide, gets checkbook, pays guy, no problem
Her car has been six inches farther away from mine ever since!
Old 05-02-2002, 12:13 PM

Originally posted by BigDogJonx

Hell with that, I once sold her jewelry and she asked me where it went, I said "maybe you lost it, or dont remember where you put it"

Dixit
that is funny stuff man !
Old 05-02-2002, 12:24 PM
Jer

This must stop. You guys are making me pace in my office wondering how many girls have left multiple nail markings on my car, I'm getting worried, but it's crappy outside and I don't feel like checking lol

STOOOOOOP!!!

Originally posted by chris2001gle
It is crazy how most women (notice I said most) have no consideration when it comes to vehicles. Key scratches and nail marks abound around my wife's SUV door handle! That is why I don't let her drive my Max (well only on rare occassions)! I very rarely drive her SUV but I will never forget getting into it several years ago - we were flying down a connector road to the interstate and I hit a red light - I had to stand (and I mean stand with both feet on the brake pedal) to get the thing to stop! After turning several shades of red/purple, I managed to ask her is she noticed anything wrong with her brakes - she replied - no - they were always like that! Well, needless to say, when we got home, I inspected them to find that all four pads were worn down to the backing plates (the warning clips had burned away long ago) and all four rotors were scored beyond belief! The vehicle only had 12,000 miles on it (didn't even make it to its first inspection) and needed four new rotors and all new pads! I have never seen anyone beat the sh*t out of a vehicle like her!
Old 05-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Jer

Re: Re: Wife damages my Maxima

Reason for divorce : She dented my door?

But no, seriously, I had a friend who spent his life on his car, and never with his wife. He was out all day and night, either in the office, or in the garage tinkering with the car, or driving around in circles. About a year after this the wife said enough, and asked him if he'd please spend more time with her because the marriage is going nowhere... a few days later, she was moving out. Nice guy, much older than I am, but honestly, some people get overly obsessed

But who am I to talk, I zaino about 5-6 coats a month ;(

Originally posted by baugs112
First of all, I would put my foot down on that. Either tell her to respect your posessions beacause you paid a lot for that car, or simple enough, just get rid of her. After I got rid of her, I would sew her and get money for the damages. Make sure you get estimates first. Then, I would get her out of my life and find a new. there are many fish left in the sea.
Old 05-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Jer

Re: Yep

I have a good one. What do you do when you're on the highway, she takes off her top for some reason at 70mph, and it gets sucked out the window (and somehow gets stuck on the sideview mirror).

It took me about 1.5 miles to stop, and an earful Teehee.

Originally posted by MOBOY
How about this one....

Do you have people that feel there is enough room to cross their legs in the front seat? My GF and my brother always does this and is drives me crazy! Is there that much room there that it signals the brain to think they are sitting in a love seat!?

How about people that lay large heavy pointy objects on the leather seat! Then when you pick that item up you find out that you have depressions in the leather that last for weeks!
Old 05-02-2002, 12:32 PM
Jer

Oh btw, how about the absolute DUMMIES that kick the bejesus out of the door sills before getting in your car? They think they're doing you a favour for knocking dirt/snow off their shoes... yeeesh.. this ain't no 1985 Bronco!

Originally posted by NYC2SD

The ladies just don't understand.
Old 05-02-2002, 01:01 PM

When the girls you pickup

Originally posted by Jer
This must stop. You guys are making me pace in my office wondering how many girls have left multiple nail markings on my car, I'm getting worried, but it's crappy outside and I don't feel like checking lol

STOOOOOOP!!!

Have 3 inch bamboo shoots for fingernails, you get what you pay for.
Old 05-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

that's why I only let me gf drive my maxima when 1.I am too drunk to drive 2.under my full supervision.

and I open doors for her so she wont sratch anything or dent my door by opening it too wide..