5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Have a problem with the wiring to my blinkers, kinda did sumthin stupid...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2002, 09:48 AM

Have a problem with the wiring to my blinkers, kinda did sumthin stupid...

Okay so this is a long story, basicly I wanted to be gay and I got nozzle lights and had Mike *maximaracer28* put them on. Well since me and him are about the same on the retard scale, instead of tapping into the blinker pos/neg he burned the insulation and used electric tape to patch it up I know I know!!!

Well after a while I cut um off and today I wanted to make it normal. I cut the plug off the wire and patched up the copper wires sticking out. I got these streight connectors and like u put one cable in one side and one in another and you use pliers to crimp it. However do I have to strip the other side of the wiring for it to make a connection? Also the wiring coming from the black "tube" in the car under the hood is pretty short and I've been trying and trying and no go. And of course my driver blinker in front doesnt work. Any tips? SOrry for the queer question