5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Who has a problem with my moderation?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 09:38 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by ispeed
sounds great! I just wish everyone else who promotes on this this site will take that example.

Everybody else who promotes on this site pays for banner ads...that was the point somebody was trying to make, I think.
Old 03-02-2002, 09:48 AM

Originally posted by MichaelAE

Everybody else who promotes on this site pays for banner ads...that was the point somebody was trying to make, I think.

that's what I said ... they need to pay for banner advertisement.

Does berkteck intake, or warpspeed? I don't know if I have ever paid any attention to their banners if they have one, but they advertise and promote just as much.

But hey ... I am proud of Steve if that is really what he is doing. I think others should follow his example if he is going to promote on this site. Maybe IF that was moderated and people selling thier products on the site would have to pay advertisements ... we wouldn't be in this mess. That could be a suggestion. That when a moderator notices a post of someone promoting thier product/business that the thread be locked/moved/deleted till advertisement dues are paid.
Old 03-02-2002, 10:20 AM

Yeah... I have a problem with your moderator Kev and Tim.

You guys aren't evil enough!

Old 03-02-2002, 10:20 AM

Originally posted by Driven EF9

About Steve and his intake. I understand the advertising, great. But, do we need to see it on every thread? Nope. He's a good looking guy (i'm not gay), but his sig is ridiculous.

Funny because I posted a thread about his sig in the feedback forum before.

Steve, I thought you said you're going to change the sig.
Old 03-02-2002, 10:23 AM
JET Speed Lab

Originally posted by Cumalot

i remember that thread
Old 03-02-2002, 10:33 AM

SC MAN RULES!!!

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
Speak up because I would like to know.
Kevin from the day your Maxima was slow until now, you were always a good moderator!

Roger
Old 03-02-2002, 10:36 AM
JET Speed Lab

Re: SC MAN RULES!!!

Originally posted by radpp16

Kevin from the day your Maxima was slow until now, you were always a good moderator!

Roger
his car is still slow
Old 03-02-2002, 12:48 PM

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
Speak up because I would like to know.
You're doing fine - keep up the good work.

wdave
Old 03-02-2002, 01:00 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Cumalot

it's smaller.
Old 03-02-2002, 01:01 PM

I, unlike most of the people here, do have a problem with your moderation. *Although it is not a big problem, it is still there.* You said that you deleted the posts in the other thread because it got too personal. Well I don't think that it gets much more personal than what Phatguy wrote. Yet, his post is still there. His post is WAY off topic, as this thread is about your moderation, yet it is still there. And since this thread was started by you to see what people think of your moderation, I am pretty sure that you would be reading all of the replies. Therefore, you must have seen his post and just neglected to clean up this thread. For the most part, I have no problems with your moderation, but this one incident is really really bugging me. Just my $.02
Old 03-02-2002, 01:23 PM
PhatGuy

Originally posted by D Love
I, unlike most of the people here, do have a problem with your moderation. *Although it is not a big problem, it is still there.* You said that you deleted the posts in the other thread because it got too personal. Well I don't think that it gets much more personal than what Phatguy wrote. Yet, his post is still there. His post is WAY off topic, as this thread is about your moderation, yet it is still there. And since this thread was started by you to see what people think of your moderation, I am pretty sure that you would be reading all of the replies. Therefore, you must have seen his post and just neglected to clean up this thread. For the most part, I have no problems with your moderation, but this one incident is really really bugging me. Just my $.02
Hey man someone had to say it. That N1smo guy is an idiot! He has been doggin' steve and fc from day 1. Talking crap stupid comments etc... He even said he was not going to comment or read anything about fc. Yet is still hates away and posts shyt.

As for my post getting delete. Go ahead if it makes anyone feel better! Kev does a lot of the board and the max community and may not be perfect for everyone. But he can flex as he wants and barely does ever.... I have no problems with him at all like "some" of the other jerk off mods.

Old 03-02-2002, 02:12 PM

who would complain about kev? we could get stuck with one of the evil moderators... :::looks around and whispers::: like bill or clee... :::shudders:::

Keep up the good work kev, though i have been disappointed, you haven't been post whopring as much as you used to...
Old 03-02-2002, 05:02 PM
Banned

Kev you are my favorite
hehehehe
Old 03-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Administrator

#1 i saw nothing wrong with the thread..

#2 Steve.. WTF are you talking about the fastest N/A Maxima's are not CAI'd?

Larry has a CAI
I have a CAI
Synki has a CAI
Greg has a CAI
Thomas has a CAI

shall i go on? or did you just pull that number out of your ***?
Old 03-02-2002, 05:59 PM
PhatGuy

Originally posted by SprintMax
#1 i saw nothing wrong with the thread..

#2 Steve.. WTF are you talking about the fastest N/A Maxima's are not CAI'd?

Larry has a CAI
I have a CAI
Synki has a CAI
Greg has a CAI
Thomas has a CAI

shall i go on? or did you just pull that number out of your ***?
What about Russ's old Maxima?

Old 03-02-2002, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by yo_its_ok

What about it ????

It's slow.
<<insert "i agree" image here>>
Old 03-02-2002, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Old 03-02-2002, 07:00 PM
PhatGuy

What about it ????

It's slow.
He thinks it was faster than sprints NA! Russ's car was the ffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss sssssssstest around!

Old 03-02-2002, 09:38 PM

Originally posted by PhatGuy

Hey man someone had to say it. That N1smo guy is an idiot! He has been doggin' steve and fc from day 1. Talking crap stupid comments etc... He even said he was not going to comment or read anything about fc. Yet is still hates away and posts shyt.

As for my post getting delete. Go ahead if it makes anyone feel better! Kev does a lot of the board and the max community and may not be perfect for everyone. But he can flex as he wants and barely does ever.... I have no problems with him at all like "some" of the other jerk off mods.
Check your pm.
Old 03-02-2002, 10:23 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

PhatGuy Is A Moron?? Did you just have that much free time on your hands??

Originally posted by Driven EF9
hhhmmm...where to begin:

Well, it's a good forum to learn specifics about the Maxima. No other forum offers as detailed information as this forum does. However, there is a lot of stupidity and ignorance that pops up from time to time.

My only problem with the forum is some of the members. Some of the members feel that every other make/model of car is a piece of junk in comparison to the Maxima. Don't believe me? Let's review some past threads about CLS/TLS/Accords/330s/etc etc.

The term "ricer" and "riceboy" gets used frequently as well... and the mass majority of this forum includes "ricers" and "riceboys". It almost caters to them (20+ windshield washer lamp threads). People tend to h on hondas and acuras. They have this grotesqu hatred towards these guy. It's annoying to mess with on every other thread in here at times.

And to top it off, the moderators have to sift through all this crap to maintain some sort of mature, family orientated forum.

Kevin, you do a good job to a point. I think deleting threads isn't the answer, unless it's just downright insulting an entire group of people intentionally.

About Steve and his intake. I understand the advertising, great. But, do we need to see it on every thread? Nope. He's a good looking guy (i'm not gay), but his sig is ridiculous. Show a smaller picture of the intake, some info, a link...and be done with it. It's almost to the point of spamming. The biased attitude towards certain things needs to be adjusted.

A candy bar to whoever guesses the clue

Mods: I spent a crap load of time doing that, PLEASE don't edit/delete it...
Old 03-02-2002, 11:20 PM

wow, seems i've been missing out on quite a bit here. that's what happens when you go hit a few golf ***** i guess.

Kev is the man. no argument there. he's proven himself to be a true maxima enthusiast and one of the most helpful guys i've never met.

if someone's gonna get into a ****ing war over a freakin intake, i'll take everything they say with a grain of salt to begin with. but if they want to get into a character debate with Kevin, they're way out of their league.

Kevin shares his time, talent, and knowledge with us because he shares a common passion. don't ever question that.
Old 03-03-2002, 12:00 PM

Originally posted by D Love
I must retract my origional statement. I was going through this thread and I no longer saw Phatguy's post. Which must mean that Kev deleted it. So I guess that I no longer have anything that I can b!tch about as far as Kev's moderation goes.
Old 03-03-2002, 05:04 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Thanks for all your comments.