5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Feedback on FSTB..

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2002, 10:19 PM
RBa

Feedback on FSTB..

I haven't driven my car for about a month due to an accident I had..

I installed an FSTB on Sunday that I bought off the current groupdeal. (The silver bar and black tower mounts)...

Anyways.. I took my car out for a spin today and I was surprised.. I always thought the FSTB had minimal affects. Boy!!... was I wrong..
My car feels much stable during turns.. Most of the laggy feel or swaying from the front is almost eliminated..

I just wanted to say that for those of you who plan on lowering or are already lowered, the FSTB is a must have...
Old 03-26-2002, 05:54 AM

Re: Feedback on FSTB..

Originally posted by RBa

I installed an FSTB on Sunday that I bought off the current groupdeal. (The silver bar and black tower mounts)...

Anyways.. I took my car out for a spin today and I was surprised.. I always thought the FSTB had minimal affects. Boy!!... was I wrong..
My car feels much stable during turns.. Most of the laggy feel or swaying from the front is almost eliminated..

I just wanted to say that for those of you who plan on lowering or are already lowered, the FSTB is a must have...

I've got courtesy's FSTB and when I put that in I felt a pretty big difference too. Definitely stiffened up the front and turns felt so much better. You get used to it pretty quick though.

Do you have an RSB yet cuz that with that sh*t you feel a MAJOR
difference.

how's your arm feeling anyway?
Old 03-26-2002, 08:22 AM

Re: Feedback on FSTB..

Originally posted by RBa

Hey RBa,

sorry to hear about your car, hope your feeling better!
your right the FSTB does make a big difference, i have the STILLEN FSTB RSTB and RSB, comming home from DPA i did 110+ around a turn, car didnt move for nothing it was planted on the road...