5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Two for one kill...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 07:52 AM

Two for one kill...

Hi guys, on my way to a friend birthday party, a convertible bimmer with 3 guys challenged me for a race, they tailgate me, as soon as the right lane cleared I moved to let the bimmer be side by side, as soon as I move, he punch it trying to fool me cuz I was thinking he would get side by side and give the signal, but anyway as soon as I see him punch it, I did the same and quickly took a good 2.5 to 3 cars lenght on them, this thing goes on for a while, them trying to catch me to the best I took like 6 or 7 cars to them, then I had to turn, so the bimmer fly by and gave me the thumb up I did the same. On my way back home on the highway, I see this gulf, recent model with dual strait tips exhaust ( dont know which model it was ) he's driving in middle lane at 120km, so I move left and punch it a bit to see if the guy would run after me, that's exactly what happend, but I waited for him and as soon as he reach me, I move in middle lane to let the guy double me, I guess he though I was affraid to race, but soon after I moved, he punch it and I did the same and easily took few car lenght, this one was too easy.

Cheers

AA