5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

So, lcf...what did you ever do to the guy who busted out your window?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

So, lcf...what did you ever do to the guy who busted out your window?

??????
Old 05-12-2002, 04:42 PM
lcf

ive let the youth pastor know that i want a meeting with the head pastor and head elder of the church. i also told him it was concerning a crime that someone in the congregation had committed. we'll see where it goes from there. the unfortunate thing is, ive heard from around the grape vine that this guy is a REAL loser. he doesnt support his own family. he has no job. well, i mean hes in school at 30something so yeah, its hard to work/school at the same time. but yeah, his older brother who is a dentist financially supports this guys whole family. even when i will be reimbursed for the damage to my car, it'll be his brother that will be paying up. regardless, since hes a theology major, having all the elders in his church know of whats happened will be retribution enough.

about exacting revenge on his car, ive also discovered that the accord isnt his either. its his brother's car. this guys wife drives his minivan to work. im not that low to do anything to his "wifes" transportation.

at this point im ready to forget everything as long as i get my money back. but if something ever happens again... there will be a reckoning fo sheezy. im rather proud of myself and so is my girlfriend... hee hee. im going to make her buy me some mods.

Old 05-12-2002, 05:08 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Originally posted by lcf
ive let the youth pastor know that i want a meeting with the head pastor and head elder of the church. i also told him it was concerning a crime that someone in the congregation had committed. we'll see where it goes from there. the unfortunate thing is, ive heard from around the grape vine that this guy is a REAL loser. he doesnt support his own family. he has no job. well, i mean hes in school at 30something so yeah, its hard to work/school at the same time. but yeah, his older brother who is a dentist financially supports this guys whole family. even when i will be reimbursed for the damage to my car, it'll be his brother that will be paying up. regardless, since hes a theology major, having all the elders in his church know of whats happened will be retribution enough.

about exacting revenge on his car, ive also discovered that the accord isnt his either. its his brother's car. this guys wife drives his minivan to work. im not that low to do anything to his "wifes" transportation.

at this point im ready to forget everything as long as i get my money back. but if something ever happens again... there will be a reckoning fo sheezy. im rather proud of myself and so is my girlfriend... hee hee. im going to make her buy me some mods.

Yeah...I think you did the right thing... Out of curiosity, why didn't your insurance cover it?
Old 05-12-2002, 05:18 PM
lcf

Originally posted by asu174

Yeah...I think you did the right thing... Out of curiosity, why didn't your insurance cover it?
it did. but i didnt make a claim. they dont know im in school in michigan.
if they knew i was, my premiums would go up. so its kinda hush hush.

shhh.