5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

kakipopo is sellin his DUBS on ebay!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2002, 10:34 PM

kakipopo is sellin his DUBS on ebay!!!!!!!

sound the alarms!!!!i have my dubs for sale on ebay. i'm trying to buy a house and i could use the money for furniture etc. absolutely nothing is wrong with them and im kinda sad about getting them 2 months ago and now i'm parting with them. they'll look sweet on a max, the pics don't lie. maybe within the next year, you guys will be looking at my new dubs! but for now the car project on hold. i know maximas are roomy, but not enough to live in!!!!! i'd be willing to give a deal to one of you maxima owners if they dont sell. they're kinda of expensive, but you're buying a nice rim, not some set that cost 2000 w/tires. if you've been shopping you'd know. drop me an email if your interested. look at my sig for specs on wheels and tires. thanks!!
Old 05-24-2002, 05:05 AM

Would you be interested in selling me your kit with the custom grills. I'm trying to buy the ninja kit this weekend and i have the money right now so let me know.
Old 05-24-2002, 07:13 AM

Re: kakipopo is sellin his DUBS on ebay!!!!!!!

How much are you looking for?
Old 05-24-2002, 10:25 AM

Re: Re: kakipopo is sellin his DUBS on ebay!!!!!!!

im selling them on ebay for $3599, but i at least want $3300. the rims and tires run over $4300 and like i said, there like brand new. but maybe we can work a deal. just pm me.
Originally posted by FERN
How much are you looking for?
Old 05-24-2002, 10:28 AM

negative. this is just a minor set back. even though im selling my rims, im still getting air ride suspension (for dirt cheap too)!

Originally posted by Blk2kMAXSE
Would you be interested in selling me your kit with the custom grills. I'm trying to buy the ninja kit this weekend and i have the money right now so let me know.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:44 AM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Originally posted by kakipopo
sound the alarms!!!!i have my dubs for sale on ebay. i'm trying to buy a house and i could use the money for furniture etc. absolutely nothing is wrong with them and im kinda sad about getting them 2 months ago and now i'm parting with them. they'll look sweet on a max, the pics don't lie. maybe within the next year, you guys will be looking at my new dubs! but for now the car project on hold. i know maximas are roomy, but not enough to live in!!!!! i'd be willing to give a deal to one of you maxima owners if they dont sell. they're kinda of expensive, but you're buying a nice rim, not some set that cost 2000 w/tires. if you've been shopping you'd know. drop me an email if your interested. look at my sig for specs on wheels and tires. thanks!!
Dude are you nuts? Just keep em. You've had them for like no time at all. And they look awesome.
Old 05-24-2002, 01:48 PM
jjs

Hey bud, I am trying to reply to you in PM but something keeps going wrong...can you try me at JJSCHB@EV1.net regarding the bumper issue? Thanks!
Old 05-24-2002, 02:13 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

negative. this is just a minor set back. even though im selling my rims, im still getting air ride suspension (for dirt cheap too)!

OT, sorry

Kakipopo, do you have any previous experience with airbags? That's what you are talking about when you say air ride suspension right? The reason I ask, is because I am thinking about getting air bags towards the end of summer (when I get the $$$ for them), and I was just curious about the ride, install, etc. Thx for any input.
Old 05-25-2002, 03:09 PM

any offers that are reasonable!?!?!?!