5th Generation Maxima (2000-2003) Learn more about the 5th Generation Maxima, including the VQ30DE-K and VQ35DE engines.

Monkey boy... I see something :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2002 | 03:37 PM

OK folks Hi

I've been busy as of late fixing my car, testing out a few features on the software.

Those screenshots Kev posted were from the manufacturer, which I recieved. MattC tried to point out the 4cyl issue, but I old him its the manufacturers info, if I had time to get a screenshot, take a pic w/ anything and scan it I would, but honestly I can give a f*** right now. I'm too stressed out w/ stupid Queens and Manhattan DA s buggin the m-f'n **** out of me again, and now they want to try me on a different charge for what happened almost 7 years AGO~!
Honestly, I didn't do ****, and I'm sticking by my story, and I'm not paying anymore attorney's fees, cause I'm f-n Broke as it is.
I'm selling my truck in a week, so I can make the initial purchase on these ECUs for A32 first. I've had a few issues w/ A33 platform ECU, and gave them a report on problems I encountered and would like fixed before a public release.
A32 is done, I will post the GD after June 10th, after traffic court, and it will be around $1000 for those first 10 units, after that I don't know, since I've poured in a few grand on motors and shipping to BCRS, just to make sure USDM compatibility. I have exclusive rights to this product, so you will not find it available anywhere else.

This system WILL NOT WORK ON VQ35DE Motors.

-Have a Nice Day.
Old 06-02-2002 | 03:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Chimp Dj
OK folks Hi

I've been busy as of late fixing my car, testing out a few features on the software.

Those screenshots Kev posted were from the manufacturer, which I recieved. MattC tried to point out the 4cyl issue, but I old him its the manufacturers info, if I had time to get a screenshot, take a pic w/ anything and scan it I would, but honestly I can give a f*** right now. I'm too stressed out w/ stupid Queens and Manhattan DA s buggin the m-f'n **** out of me again, and now they want to try me on a different charge for what happened almost 7 years AGO~!
Honestly, I didn't do ****, and I'm sticking by my story, and I'm not paying anymore attorney's fees, cause I'm f-n Broke as it is.
I'm selling my truck in a week, so I can make the initial purchase on these ECUs for A32 first. I've had a few issues w/ A33 platform ECU, and gave them a report on problems I encountered and would like fixed before a public release.
A32 is done, I will post the GD after June 10th, after traffic court, and it will be around $1000 for those first 10 units, after that I don't know, since I've poured in a few grand on motors and shipping to BCRS, just to make sure USDM compatibility. I have exclusive rights to this product, so you will not find it available anywhere else.

This system WILL NOT WORK ON VQ35DE Motors.

-Have a Nice Day.

So in plain english these units will give your car a nice boost-- about how much of a boost??
Old 06-03-2002 | 07:14 AM

Originally posted by K Pazzo 6

So in plain english these units will give your car a nice boost-- about how much of a boost??
It won't give you power, unless you know a tuner w/ a dyno, and learn how to read and manipulate fuel maps, and make the sensors work for you. After changing my ECU, and having extensive mods done to my car to free up breathing, the car responds 10X better, the ECU makes the mods work for me, not just as a bolt on, but as a whole system designed for one thing, to make absolute power. Those w/ a 4th gen that have boost or nitrous know how rich the A/F ratio is @ WOT, and w/o timing retard, its hard to make power, but this system will be able to recognize the boost, and retard your timing. This system isn't a instant HP Gain, but an experiment on wheels if you want, you will need several hours on the dyno, and test several configurations, just to get the car to run @ peak efficiency, so if you don't have the time to dyno, or you are expecting some 20 extra horses from a stock VQ30DE, this is not the mod for you. Those that are currently boosting or nitrous or heavy N/A mods + bolt ons will benefit greatly from this. Internal motorwork, and breathing enhancements will benefit even greater w/ this ECU.