6th Generation Classifieds (2004-2008) See what members are selling or buying for the newest generation Maxima.

MD Am So PiSSSeeedd! Grrrr!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 04:38 PM

Am So PiSSSeeedd! Grrrr!!!!

http://forums.maxima.org/other-sale-...ml#post8657955
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 AM

This doesn't belong here. I read the other thread and since you didn't tell him you wanted overnight, it's not his fault. It's your own fault for not telling the seller what precisely it is you wanted.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM

why are you making ANOTHER thread about a thread? I texted you. You never even responded.
How many more threads will there be....
Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by truff02
this doesn't belong here. I read the other thread and since you didn't tell him you wanted overnight, it's not his fault. It's your own fault for not telling the seller what precisely it is you wanted.
this.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:46 AM

Yea its clearly your own fault because you did not state how you wanted it shipped. You cannot assume things period. Usually when you purchase on item it gets sent the cheapest route to help save on cost of the item. When you want something a certain way you have to state it.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Am trying to be patient..... You not aware of the back and forth texts with seller.....

I ask Sender for a tracking number TWICE......TWICE (via text messenging) before he went ot the post office!!!!! Isnt that a clue somewhere that i need additional info prior to mailing the item????????

I Paypalled EXTRA FUNDS to cover at least Priority MAIL. EXTRA FUNDS..isnt that a clue that you should do some diligence on your part????????

If i ask for a tracking number (TWO FRIKKIN TIME))), be up front, dont give excuses how small the package is, having no car..... the funds sent to cover all that!!!!

From Paypal Friday to Monday noon (3 days later), package still not mailed, and i still waiting for a TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!

to date / 23 text messages exchanged and 13 days later, i still dont have a bulb.....nor a TRACKING NUMBER, and driving on fog lights!!!!!

There is a diligence and common sense factor here, and someone's not getting it!!!!!

Am done!!! this is some bull****, 13 days later, NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO HEADLIGHTS on my car!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 02:47 PM

yes or no, did you ASK FOR overnight or express delivery?

You knew he was in Canada, did you not? You should do your due diligence and know that shipments from Canada take longer, no matter which method is chosen.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Les7311
Am trying to be patient..... You not aware of the back and forth texts with seller.....

I ask Sender for a tracking number TWICE......TWICE (via text messenging) before he went ot the post office!!!!! Isnt that a clue somewhere that i need additional info prior to mailing the item????????

I Paypalled EXTRA FUNDS to cover at least Priority MAIL. EXTRA FUNDS..isnt that a clue that you should do some diligence on your part????????

If i ask for a tracking number (TWO FRIKKIN TIME))), be up front, dont give excuses how small the package is, having no car..... the funds sent to cover all that!!!!

From Paypal Friday to Monday noon (3 days later), package still not mailed, and i still waiting for a TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!

to date / 23 text messages exchanged and 13 days later, i still dont have a bulb.....nor a TRACKING NUMBER, and driving on fog lights!!!!!

There is a diligence and common sense factor here, and someone's not getting it!!!!!

Am done!!! this is some bull****, 13 days later, NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO HEADLIGHTS on my car!!!
Amerikaner has a good point, the fact that he is in canada and your in the US means it will take longer. Depending on the method it can take up to 14 days to get your item(from the day it was shipped out). Also, clues mean absolutely nothing unless you clearly state you want the items shipped a particular way. In the end you should have learned that you have to clearly state things.

Tracking numbers with some carriers(like USPS) are useless when shipping into another country. So if he used the USPS of canada they may not have it available for him to use. There are a lot of things to consider when shipping to another country man.

FYI: did you ask for a customs #? I have shipped to Canada and Italy before using USPS and simply issued the customs number to the customer and it can serve as a tracking number because it tracks the package and updates as it is scanned at the different locations.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:42 PM

Thank you. I texted seller asking to provide me with a tracking number TWICE. I dont care if he use snail mail, UPS, Fighter jet, Jet Ski, Skud Missles....let me track it.....and this was before seller went to his mail source (post office). But instead and per sellers text, he sent via regular after my 2 text request for a tracking number - - sent via mail due to size of package.

Seller: am not a freeloader!!!! I am not looking for a Freebee!!! But under no conditions will I rescind the Paypal complaint until my package is received. I sent the extra cash, and asked for tracking number TWICE.....my package could be in the winds with Sandy!!! Who do i hold accountable???

No tracking#, and still no package.... am certain anyone purchasing would be concerned the same.

Originally Posted by BigLou55
Amerikaner has a good point, the fact that he FYI: did you ask for a customs #? I have shipped to Canada and Italy before using USPS and simply issued the customs number to the customer and it can serve as a tracking number because it tracks the package and updates as it is scanned at the different locations.

Last edited by Les7311; 11-07-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

if its the same bulb as a 05 g20 sedan than i have one
Old 11-08-2012, 04:21 AM

Well holy crap by. You asked the question "can you provide tracking info?" No I cannot. It was sent as a "small packet". AFTER it was sent, you asked for tracking info. Which again I said it DOES NOT COME WITH TRACKING INFO.

10-15 times more he asks for tracking info. I dont know what else to do. I didnt think I did anything wrong. It was obviously miscommunication considering you asked if I was able to provide it. Well sorry sir, I was not able to provide it. You did NOT ask for overnight. You ASSUMED i was going to send it that way. Had I sent it that way I wouldnt have made a single penny off them. Overnight shipping, across boarders, isn't exactly cheap....
Old 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM

Problem resolved.
Packaged received
Seller notified via phone call
Paypal transactions cleared and made to seller.

I apologised to seller, like any real man would, with same intent to readers / contributors of the board.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

glad to hear everything worked out