6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

G35 vs. 2k4 Max

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 07:24 PM

The G35 has three things that has for controls that probably would make it safe in the snow for you. Electronic Brake force Distribution, vehicle Dynamic Control, Traction Control System.

The BMW 330ci has Dynamic Brake Control and Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)....i bet you knew that too....o and i guess 330 ci has (you are a) LSD (Looser Stupid-A$$ D!ickhead)...

im sure you knew that....

Do you have a BMW? Have you driven a G35?

If you are hesitant on a RWD car, i would try test driving one in the snow like a G35 Q45... After a couple month owning my G35 i was suprised how it handled on ice and wet conditions......o and by the way i think i speak for many of us......dont post a crappy reply that attempts to degrade a person on the forum.........
Old 06-22-2003, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by wantasupra3
The G35 has three things that has for controls that probably would make it safe in the snow for you. Electronic Brake force Distribution, vehicle Dynamic Control, Traction Control System.

The BMW 330ci has Dynamic Brake Control and Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)....i bet you knew that too....o and i guess 330 ci has (you are a) LSD (Looser Stupid-A$$ D!ickhead)...

If you are hesitant on a RWD car, i would try test driving one in the snow like a G35 Q45... After a couple month owning my G35 i was suprised how it handled on ice and wet conditions......o and by the way i think i speak for many of us......dont post a crappy reply that attempts to degrade a person on the forum.........
That seemed pretty uncalled for, you sure don't speak for me.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:32 PM

Re: Re: Re: LSD w/G35?

Originally posted by Gary95

yet I hear of so many complaints of BMW's not being able to handle the snow at all.
I have actually heard the opposite. My brother has a 98 or 99 328is and it handles great in the snow.
Old 06-23-2003, 08:05 AM

What the...

Originally posted by wantasupra3

What the hell is wrong with you? I'm attempting to degrade a person on the forum?? Show me what statement does this. Your uncalled for attitude makes you look like the loser here.

I know someone who owns a 2001 330ci and he finds the handling very sloppy in snowy conditions. He says his wife's FWD car is much more capable. I don't know what traction control features he has on his BMW. So that's why I was wondering if the G35 has a better solution. It's a very important decision if you plan on driving in the snow.
Old 06-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Not having driven one yet, is the G35 sedan really as noisy as I've heard?
Old 06-23-2003, 02:46 PM

Originally posted by Magellan
It is noisy to some extent. I like the throaty growl so I didn't mind that too much. Road noise seemed a bit higher, but I couldn't swear to it.
Old 06-23-2003, 05:28 PM

Originally posted by gmc74

It is noisy to some extent. I like the throaty growl so I didn't mind that too much. Road noise seemed a bit higher, but I couldn't swear to it.
I agree!

The 04 maxima will be much more quiet than a the G35. The G35 is pretty loud but still not like a V8 when you give it some gas.

The G35 has a little sportier harder ride I think compared to my 01'maxima but the G35 doesnt have the room,
Old 06-23-2003, 05:56 PM

Two optional features the Max has, but not the G35.
Heated stearing wheel and heated rear seats.
Isn't that odd.
Old 06-23-2003, 06:06 PM

Originally posted by martinf
Two optional features the Max has, but not the G35.
Heated stearing wheel and heated rear seats.
Isn't that odd.
Not to mention the power tilt and telescoping wheel, which is my favorite part of this car!
Old 06-24-2003, 03:52 AM

Originally posted by Magellan

Yes, it is a little more noisy--but they say people want that type of noise (intake/exhaust growl) in this car???? I dont know but I figured it would be quitier than the max since its a n infinity!

Wrong, I have taken several back-back drives in them and the Max is by far very quite! I like the G's looks a little more than the the Max is some ways, but cannot get over the interior noise it has. So Im probably going to go with the max, plus it has a few cool features the G doesnt. Go take each one out and see for yourself. BOTH are great cars though
Old 06-25-2003, 06:21 PM

The whole RWD thing in the snow thing is an argument FWD people make. It doesn't matter what you drive in the snow, if you don't have SNOW TIRES, your car is gonna suck in it. I've lost it in FWD, 4-WHEEL dr and RWD, it's about the tires and me needing to slow the hell down.

If space is a concern, the Maxima is tons bigger than the G35. The interior appointments are even. So it's a styling thing, a dealer thing (Nissan vs Infiniti) and a driving thing.
Old 06-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Moderator GT-R

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
The whole RWD thing in the snow thing is an argument FWD people make. It doesn't matter what you drive in the snow, if you don't have SNOW TIRES, your car is gonna suck in it. I've lost it in FWD, 4-WHEEL dr and RWD, it's about the tires and me needing to slow the hell down.

If space is a concern, the Maxima is tons bigger than the G35. The interior appointments are even. So it's a styling thing, a dealer thing (Nissan vs Infiniti) and a driving thing.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:56 PM

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
No way. I grew up in New England, and I saw plenty of snow. My FWD cars (turismo, 89 Grand Prix) were 1000 times better than the rear wheel drive cars I had (79 cougar, 87 cougar, mustang, firebird) and my Miata was almost deadly in the snow. And it was 100% attributed to the FWD, not the tires.

The weight of an engine over the tires allows them to get and keep their grip. Not to mention the fact that it is just slightly (huge exageration) harder to fishtail a FWD car than a RWD car, which is a huge issue in the snow.

If you had said ice, then I would agree. Studded snow tires are about the only thing that will tame ice.
Old 07-08-2003, 08:37 AM

G35 handles better

These feel like two completely different cars. Maybe it's because they are built on two different chasis designs, one FWD oriented (Maxima) and one RWD oriented (G35). The G35 is more stable. It handles corners and bumpy roads in a more controlled manner.

Internally, the Maxima seems to have more luxurious appointments. The G35 is slightly more spartan (fewer wood accents, plushness), like a base BMW. However, I like the fact that the climate control system has a separate interface from than the NAV system, perched up high and easy to read. It also looks like the G35 will take to a custom stereo system better than the Maxima.

The G35 cabin is slightly smaller--feels very much like the 4th gen Maxima cabin, except that the seats are more comfortable and the ventilation system configuration is superior. There are no fold-down rear seats, damnit! Even the pass-through is slightly smaller than the 4th gen Maxima.

You can hear the engine noise more in the G35, but it's only during hard acceleration. While cruising, it's nicely quiet. Actually, the G35 is targeted to the sportier crowd, while the Maxima is targeted more to the luxury crowd--at least that's what the Nissan and Infiniti salespeople have told me.

By the way, I'm VERY impressed with the 6 speed transmission. It shifts cleanly (maybe just a little notchy), engages well, and is not overly sensitive at the low end--a MAJOR plus when you're in traffic. 2nd gear handles 2mph to 20mph nicely, not requiring a feather touch to the gas (the older 5 speed Maximas will easily lurch without a very careful foot--a real pain in traffic jams). And there's plenty of torque through the ranges. When in 6th gear, you still have pull and there's minimal engine noise.

If you can do with a smaller cabin, go with the G35. It appears the traction control technologies significantly overcome the traditional RWD problems in rain/snow conditions; no, not quite as good as FWD, but perhaps just enough if you don't plan on frequent drives through mountain roads during winter. The handling advantages that you'll feel every day you drive could well be worth it.

However, I'm told an AWD G35 is due this December. Given Infiniti's AWD technology on the FX-35/45, it could be worth waiting for. It's automatic on-demand rather than full time AWD (with an override for 0-20mph), which makes excellent sense (better gas mileage and less wear to a VERY pricey bit of equipment).
Old 07-08-2003, 09:06 AM

Re: G35 handles better

Originally posted by Gary95
It appears the traction control technologies significantly overcome the traditional RWD problems in rain/snow conditions; no, not quite as good as FWD, but perhaps just enough if you don't plan on frequent drives through mountain roads during winter. [/B]
I have to disagree with this observation (though I am very much in agreement with the rest of your post). For me, the rwd layout of the G35 is the only drawback (well, apart from price) but it is a major drawback. Traction control helps, but in my experience fwd is still miles ahead of rwd when it comes to winter driving - and I mean regular city / highway winter driving, not treacherous mountain switchbacks. This view is echoed by my BMW and Benz-driving buddies who all complain of the tricky handling of their vehicles in sloppy conditions, notwithstanding the presence of the latest technological handling aids or even the addition of snow tires.

Speaking of snow tires - it will be interesting to see how the Max SE handles the snow with those big steam-roller 18 inch wheels. I'd hate to be forced to buy a complete set of winter tires for a fwd car, but with the Max, that may well prove necessary.

One last observation, I wish someone would explain to me why the 6 sp. shifter in the G35 feel so much better than that in the Max SE.

Cheers,

Jaeger
Old 07-08-2003, 09:17 AM
is invisible

Originally posted by marmadogg

No sweat Grant.

I just have to set people straight when they talk out of their a$$.

FYI - BMW, Mercedes, Toyota and Honda build hundreds of thousands of cars in the United States each year. Their quality has not suffered so why should Nissan's?
I believe the intial batch Mercedes M-class had plenty of problems. Whether that is due to place of manufacture (first plant in USA) or it being a new design is beyond me.
Old 07-08-2003, 06:32 PM

Originally posted by JNG35
I had the sedan and the coupe. Traded the sedan for the Max. the only place that the G35 sedan shines over the Max is rear wheel drive. Me and my wife both think that the Max has a better interior and ride.
i totally go with you on that. The ride in the max is like if you are in a 747 and put passengers to sleep.
Old 07-09-2003, 06:31 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by CoolMax

I believe the intial batch Mercedes M-class had plenty of problems. Whether that is due to place of manufacture (first plant in USA) or it being a new design is beyond me.
Gee...I am convinced now. What was I thinking?
Old 07-09-2003, 06:40 AM
is invisible

Gee...I am convinced now. What was I thinking?
Old 07-09-2003, 07:42 AM

Again, same situation... it could be either one. Have they since fixed the issues with out shipping production back to Europe? If so, then I think you can blame the new design...
Old 07-09-2003, 07:44 AM

just sold my 2k1 330ci for a maxima...

in the snow, the 330 was just fine WITH SNOW TIRES. most people i know with 3 series who drove winters without snow tires had to turn traction control off just to make it up hill through snow.

i drove the 330 through weather that i shouldnt have on a hand full of occaisions. i never felt out of control... well, maybe once driving through albany on i-90 just after a flash freeze... ever see an suv do a complete 360 and slide 10 heet into a ditch at 5mph? no one is safe on that surface.

my point is this... with SNOW TIRES, any WELL-BALANCED rear wheel drive car is relatively safe through most winter weather. "relatively safe" is the best any car will get in real winter weather. you will be fine as long as you dont drive like an idiot and do what you can to keep weight over the rear axle. i dont know how peeps here feel about car and driver, but i read an article in which several of their drivers said they would take a rear wheel car with snows in the winter over front wheel with all weather tires... hands down

traction control just makes life easier. no more worrying about how you are going to get up that hill... just keep the gas constant and let the computer do the work. on an even or downgrade, if traction control turns on its because you were going to fast or tried to accellerate to quickly. its possible to manage that on your own.

i went for the maxima because of the room/price/value i could get for what it cost. the g35 was really tempting, specifically because of the warranty and rwd. but, in the end it was too small and cost too much with the same options i got in the maxima.

as for how the maxima will handle in snow? i figure it will be just fine... and if i am not comfortable, i will just grab some snows.
Old 07-09-2003, 08:00 AM

Originally posted by zear0
just sold my 2k1 330ci for a maxima...

in the snow, the 330 was just fine WITH SNOW TIRES. most people i know with 3 series who drove winters without snow tires had to turn traction control off just to make it up hill through snow.

i drove the 330 through weather that i shouldnt have on a hand full of occaisions. i never felt out of control... well, maybe once driving through albany on i-90 just after a flash freeze... ever see an suv do a complete 360 and slide 10 heet into a ditch at 5mph? no one is safe on that surface.

My brother has a 328 and he doesn't have any problems in the snow either. Ice, well that is a different story... even FWD won't help there.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:33 AM
is invisible

Again, same situation... it could be either one. Have they since fixed the issues with out shipping production back to Europe? If so, then I think you can blame the new design...
I imagine it's the new design; more recent models are much better. At the same time I wonder if any new Benz models have encountered similar amounts of problems.

According to J.D. Power & Assoc. the E-class is on a downslide in terms of reliability. I'm not sure where it is made.

This is simple discussion, there's no need for other ****-retentive members to act out their day's frustration.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:12 PM

I imagine it's the new design; more recent models are much better. At the same time I wonder if any new Benz models have encountered similar amounts of problems.

According to J.D. Power & Assoc. the E-class is on a downslide in terms of reliability. I'm not sure where it is made.

This is simple discussion, there's no need for other ****-retentive members to act out their day's frustration.
Man, speaking of FWD vs RWD, have you guys heard about the new Acura TL? It has been confirmed that it will have a 6-speed option as well as AWD. This is so exciting with all these new models finally coming out.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:41 PM

Originally posted by vandy786

Man, speaking of FWD vs RWD, have you guys heard about the new Acura TL? It has been confirmed that it will have a 6-speed option as well as AWD. This is so exciting with all these new models finally coming out.
I cant wait to see and drive the new TL......lets hope Acura has solved their tranny problems......
Old 07-09-2003, 06:46 PM

Thats exactly what Im waiting for, the New TL. I cant wait to see the interior and all the options it may have. From the outside it looks pretty good and being an Acura, its going to be sweet!!
Old 07-10-2003, 07:06 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Booyah
Thats exactly what Im waiting for, the New TL. I cant wait to see the interior and all the options it may have. From the outside it looks pretty good and being an Acura, its going to be sweet!!
The new TL was on display at the NYC car show. It looks very similar to the Honda Accord (imagine that?). I would describe it as a larger version of the TSX (which is the European Honda Accord). I thought about ordering a 2004 TL-S later this year but I could not get over the fact that it looks like an Accord. It is a nice car but I like the distinctiveness of the 2004 Maxima.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:04 AM

The new TL was on display at the NYC car show. It looks very similar to the Honda Accord (imagine that?). I would describe it as a larger version of the TSX (which is the European Honda Accord). I thought about ordering a 2004 TL-S later this year but I could not get over the fact that it looks like an Accord. It is a nice car but I like the distinctiveness of the 2004 Maxima.
I dont think it look like an Accord at all. It resembles the TSX but since it will have 6-speed AND All Wheel Drive, I am not gonna complain!
Old 07-10-2003, 08:11 AM

I dont think it look like an Accord at all. It resembles the TSX but since it will have 6-speed AND All Wheel Drive, I am not gonna complain!
The current model does look exactly like one, the new model does look better but it is still really similar. I like it though, if I could have waited that long it would have been a definite contender.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:53 AM

From the few pics I have seen of the 04 TL I dont see the resemblence to the Accord, TSX maybe, Accord no. ALL WHEEL DRIVE.......bye bye torque steer.....ARE YOU LISTENING Nissan?
Old 07-11-2003, 07:50 AM

2000 mi report on the G35...I LOVE IT.

The throaty Growl of the exhaust is awesome...I can't wait for the CAI to compliment it up front on the intake side of things.

Who ever said the G35 with its six ways from Sunday computers handling traction don't allow for wheel spin was dead on right. Even with the VDC off the car hooks right up and goes. The one problem here is at the track I have not been able to break into the 2.1 60' timezone b/c I think the ECU retards too much timing off the line...regardless of whether or not the VDC is on or not...my feelings are that Nissan/Infiniti did this as a safety precaution for take offs in any kind of weather condition (knowing a lot of us may drive with the VDC off).

Any one who worries about driving in the snow with a RWD car is listening too much to the Nissan Sales person trying to sell you a Maxima. Both my 00 SE and my Wife's 02 SE were deadly, and the Rock means deadly, in the snow b/f I put Blizzaks on them...the stock Bridgestone REs should be illegal they suck so bad in the wet or snow. So...regardless of RWD or FWD, if your car has as much power as either of these (Altimas included of course) you should really have snow tires and high performance dry and rain tires on two different rims if you want to do it right. Than you are set up to handle 365 days a year. The tires have a lot more to do with handling than the VDC (though it helps), the ABS (though it helps a lot) and the old FWD vs RWD stigma.

Oh, and come this November, for about $2000 more and 200lbs more, you will be able to get the AWD G35 too... :-)

I am about 6' tall and the G35 fits me perfect. Being in sales, I love the fact that the seat controls are on the inside b/c I can easily move the passenger side seat for when I have a lap top, etc up front and I want the seat all the way forward so nothing flies off onto the floor or if I need to move it back so someone can get it...either way, I am not playing twister like on my old Maxima...there are a lot of valid complaints (Like GMCs) where the seat controls on the driver's side dig in, but Infiniti has a TSB pad fix...reviews are mixed though.

All the other controls, volume, NAV, sunroof, Climate, auto seat positioning with 2 memories, tilt wheel with movable dash too, etc are all perfect for me. The road noise, even with the 245/45 ZR Kumho Ecsta 712s I put on Moda R6 7.5' rims (Kinda look like Cobra R Rims) is not loud at all, and I can fit (I work for an AVAYA Business Partner) an entire Merlin Magix PBX six slot carrier, an entire box of Demo Phones, and a big brief case (with room to spare) in the trunk...which is why I got the sedan instead of the coupe...so overall room is great.

The Maxima Grille has grown on me...I now realize it's the headlights and the bottom lights I will always hate, but the rest of the car looks niiiccccccccceeeeee. Either car rocks and either care goes fast enough. The one thing I did notice (big surprise) is my G35 goes right up to about 145 mph and (no matter what anyone claims) all 00-03 automatic Maxima SEs only do 130-133 mph...so the G35 has a lot more top end even if my wife's car spanks it a little through the first 1/4 mi.

Rock On!
Old 07-11-2003, 08:31 AM

Originally posted by bosssho

I am about 6' tall and the G35 fits me perfect. Being in sales, I love the fact that the seat controls are on the inside b/c I can easily move the passenger side seat for when I have a lap top, etc up front and I want the seat all the way forward so nothing flies off onto the floor or if I need to move it back so someone can get it...either way, I am not playing twister like on my old Maxima...there are a lot of valid complaints (Like GMCs) where the seat controls on the driver's side dig in, but Infiniti has a TSB pad fix...reviews are mixed though.
That is interesting, I never even thought about the benefit of having the controls on the inside that you mentioned. That is definitely a plus.

What is the pad fix?

My other issue that I have with the controls on the inside is that I have some nerve damage in my right hand and can't really feel things with my finger tips, which makes it hard to use those controls. That is obviously just me, and it is something that I would just have to deal with.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the car, and great post!
Old 07-11-2003, 11:04 AM

Originally posted by bosssho
2000 mi report on the G35...I LOVE IT.

The throaty Growl of the exhaust is awesome...I can't wait for the CAI to compliment it up front on the intake side of things.

Who ever said the G35 with its six ways from Sunday computers handling traction don't allow for wheel spin was dead on right. Even with the VDC off the car hooks right up and goes. The one problem here is at the track I have not been able to break into the 2.1 60' timezone b/c I think the ECU retards too much timing off the line...regardless of whether or not the VDC is on or not...my feelings are that Nissan/Infiniti did this as a safety precaution for take offs in any kind of weather condition (knowing a lot of us may drive with the VDC off).

Any one who worries about driving in the snow with a RWD car is listening too much to the Nissan Sales person trying to sell you a Maxima. Both my 00 SE and my Wife's 02 SE were deadly, and the Rock means deadly, in the snow b/f I put Blizzaks on them...the stock Bridgestone REs should be illegal they suck so bad in the wet or snow. So...regardless of RWD or FWD, if your car has as much power as either of these (Altimas included of course) you should really have snow tires and high performance dry and rain tires on two different rims if you want to do it right. Than you are set up to handle 365 days a year. The tires have a lot more to do with handling than the VDC (though it helps), the ABS (though it helps a lot) and the old FWD vs RWD stigma.

Oh, and come this November, for about $2000 more and 200lbs more, you will be able to get the AWD G35 too... :-)

All the other controls, volume, NAV, sunroof, Climate, auto seat positioning with 2 memories, tilt wheel with movable dash too, etc are all perfect for me. The road noise, even with the 245/45 ZR Kumho Ecsta 712s I put on Moda R6 7.5' rims (Kinda look like Cobra R Rims) is not loud at all, and I can fit (I work for an AVAYA Business Partner) an entire Merlin Magix PBX six slot carrier, an entire box of Demo Phones, and a big brief case (with room to spare) in the trunk...which is why I got the sedan instead of the coupe...so overall room is great.

The Maxima Grille has grown on me...I now realize it's the headlights and the bottom lights I will always hate, but the rest of the car looks niiiccccccccceeeeee. Either car rocks and either care goes fast enough. The one thing I did notice (big surprise) is my G35 goes right up to about 145 mph and (no matter what anyone claims) all 00-03 automatic Maxima SEs only do 130-133 mph...so the G35 has a lot more top end even if my wife's car spanks it a little through the first 1/4 mi.

Rock On!

Great post........makes me want to go trade up for one right now....coupe or sedan? decisions decisions.....
Old 07-11-2003, 11:06 AM

That is interesting, I never even thought about the benefit of having the controls on the inside that you mentioned. That is definitely a plus.

What is the pad fix?

My other issue that I have with the controls on the inside is that I have some nerve damage in my right hand and can't really feel things with my finger tips, which makes it hard to use those controls. That is obviously just me, and it is something that I would just have to deal with.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the car, and great post!
Thanks

I can see where that would suck, b/c if they were on the sides your fingers, not the tips could feel the buttons better...but like you said you could deel with it.

The pad is some kind of insert or something...I don't really know b/c I am not bothered by it. Arctic Cat did the same thing for the 2000-2001 Gas tanks on their ZR snow mobiles...they went to a bigger Gas tank at the expense of most guys nuts being crunched while riding...lol...so they came out with a tank tamer pad...he he he
Old 07-11-2003, 11:51 AM

Originally posted by JAKE02

From the few pics I have seen of the 04 TL I dont see the resemblence to the Accord, TSX maybe, Accord no. ALL WHEEL DRIVE.......bye bye torque steer.....ARE YOU LISTENING Nissan?
I agree no resemblance to the Accord at all, and it does resemble the TSX alot from the latest pics I saw.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:14 PM

Originally posted by MONTE 01&97 SE
I agree no resemblance to the Accord at all, and it does resemble the TSX alot from the latest pics I saw.
I really think the front, the grille especially does resemble the accord. That being said, don't forget this is the TL Concept that is expected to be the 2004 TL, but they haven't said for sure. I am sure they will "accord it up" (i.e. kill the styling) before they release it... if they don't, then it will be pretty sweet. Can't complain about AWD.
Old 07-11-2003, 05:57 PM

I have been jumping around on differant forums and no-one can confirm or deny it has AWD! Do you know for sure it does??? Is it on all the models or an option? Like I said I will be waiting for it to come out before I buy my new next car! TL/Maxima? or something else....Hmmmm!
Old 07-12-2003, 08:33 AM

Originally posted by Booyah
I have been jumping around on differant forums and no-one can confirm or deny it has AWD! Do you know for sure it does??? Is it on all the models or an option? Like I said I will be waiting for it to come out before I buy my new next car! TL/Maxima? or something else....Hmmmm!
Well, a credible source has revealed that the new TL will be available with something called HPT, which is a newer generation of VTM-4 already available on the Honda Pilot and Acura MDX. There is a lot of hype because the old VTM-4 AWD systems weighed 30% less than conventional ones, meaning not only a better HP to weight ratio, but also 4 wheel drive. The new HPT system could even better such a statistic. The TL will also have a manual transmission option. The automatic version is expected to either be a 5-speed as before or a brand new 6-speed.

All this info is not verifiable since only a handful know about it, so some of the information could be wrong. But here's a link that doesn't exactly verify, but does support the AWD option:
http://www.autoweek.com/cat_content...._code=06119210
Old 07-12-2003, 09:33 AM

I really think the front, the grille especially does resemble the accord. That being said, don't forget this is the TL Concept that is expected to be the 2004 TL, but they haven't said for sure. I am sure they will "accord it up" (i.e. kill the styling) before they release it... if they don't, then it will be pretty sweet. Can't complain about AWD.
Have you seen the latest photos of it, nothing Accord about it all TSX IMO?
Old 07-12-2003, 01:28 PM

Originally posted by MONTE 01&97 SE
Have you seen the latest photos of it, nothing Accord about it all TSX IMO?
If it comes out that way, that is all I am saying. Usually the concept cars have radically better styling than those that are actually produced. I wouldn't expect a lot of change, but I would expect some.

Quick Reply: G35 vs. 2k4 Max