6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

NEEDED: 2004 Maxima for FREE INTAKE

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2003, 06:37 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

meow........
hisssss............

calm down guys
Old 06-30-2003, 08:42 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Originally posted by JAKE02

Hmmmmm...speaking of maturity seems like someone else has posted immature pics on here before...gee i wish i could remember who? Talking out of both sides of your mouth again Grant? And who stirs $hit up in here?

Hey GMC, I hear there's a party in your mouth, and we're all coming..

GMC==><== The Org
How many rings have the Yanks won in the years the D-Backs have been in the league ??

Old 06-30-2003, 08:54 PM

seems this thread may be getting a little out of hand eh?
Old 06-30-2003, 10:53 PM

Originally posted by kloogy

Hey GMC, I hear there's a party in your mouth, and we're all coming..

GMC==&gt;&lt;== The Org
How many rings have the Yanks won in the years the D-Backs have been in the league ??

Something tells me that if that were true, you would be the first in line, just like a true queen.

Ohhh, the yankees have won more rings in the last 5 years than the dbacks did in their first 5 years... wow, what an accomplishment! How about losing a world series to the team that won it the quickest, 4 years in the league? Yep, yankees have that honor too.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:08 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Old 07-02-2003, 09:46 AM

Originally posted by gmc74
I am sure they will find that helpful, do you mind if they adjust your engine compartment so it is the same size?
Old 07-02-2003, 11:44 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Lets face it, there's nothing pretty about the 2004 Maximas.

GMC: You talk about people affording a new 2004 Max? Ok, there's a ton of poeple that could afford it and bought something else. That's makes the new Max OWn3d buy the 350Z, G35 and G35C. And why do people start throwning around "You can't afford my car". Please, if you had money like that you would own a house with a top end Bimmer or Benz sitting in the driveway.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:06 PM

Originally posted by deezo

GMC: You talk about people affording a new 2004 Max? Ok, there's a ton of poeple that could afford it and bought something else. That's makes the new Max OWn3d buy the 350Z, G35 and G35C. And why do people start throwning around &quot;You can't afford my car&quot;. Please, if you had money like that you would own a house with a top end Bimmer or Benz sitting in the driveway.

Oh so true.......
Old 07-02-2003, 01:27 PM

Ok, there's a ton of poeple that could afford it and bought something else. That's makes the new Max OWn3d buy the 350Z, G35 and G35C.
I looked at those cars and decided on the Max, it wasn't a decision made on cost, it was made on comfort.

As for the house with a benz or bimmer. I decided to spend more $ on my house and less on a car. I have a nice house, I could have spent the money on a more expensive car but the house was a better decision.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:44 PM

I looked at those cars and decided on the Max, it wasn't a decision made on cost, it was made on comfort.

As for the house with a benz or bimmer. I decided to spend more $ on my house and less on a car. I have a nice house, I could have spent the money on a more expensive car but the house was a better decision.
Of course you COULD HAVE afforded a new high end BMW or Benz........all of us maxima owners could have......... hmmm lets see 30K for a Nissan or 50K for a Bimmer......??

Old 07-02-2003, 04:02 PM

I bought an almost $300K house, if I wanted a $50K BMW that bad I would have bought a $200K house. By now you should have figured out basic math, based on your profession it sounds like you must have gone to college. Come on, even you can do the math.
Old 07-02-2003, 07:03 PM

You wouldn't be stating opinion as if it was fact, would you?
Old 07-02-2003, 08:54 PM

I bought an almost $300K house, if I wanted a $50K BMW that bad I would have bought a $200K house. By now you should have figured out basic math, based on your profession it sounds like you must have gone to college. Come on, even you can do the math.
Gee do you feel better now that you have bragged how much your house cost? LOL Hey it sounds like you could have afforded a BMW, my hat is off to you.......Is that what you wanted to hear? Does that make you feel more superior? That is what you were after, right?
Old 07-02-2003, 09:34 PM

Gee do you feel better now that you have bragged how much your house cost? LOL Hey it sounds like you could have afforded a BMW, my hat is off to you.......Is that what you wanted to hear? Does that make you feel more superior? That is what you were after, right?
You wonder why I am such an *** to you? How about another email or private message asking me to stop?

I don't care what you think. Bragging about what my house costs? hardly... just merely proving a point that you thought you would try to dispute. Anyone who is spending $30K on a car that can't afford a $40K car is an idiot. You don't spend the max that you can afford on anything, or you end up positioning yourself for financial trouble. People that think like that are the main reason that so many people file for bankruptcy in our country, and why so many people have large amounts of credit card debt.

Jake, I don't need you to tell me what I already know. It isn't my fault that there are people of your level that end up exagerating how superior I am to your backwoods trailer park a$$...

Old 07-02-2003, 09:53 PM

You wonder why I am such an *** to you? How about another email or private message asking me to stop?

I don't care what you think. Bragging about what my house costs? hardly... just merely proving a point that you thought you would try to dispute. Anyone who is spending $30K on a car that can't afford a $40K car is an idiot. You don't spend the max that you can afford on anything, or you end up positioning yourself for financial trouble. People that think like that are the main reason that so many people file for bankruptcy in our country, and why so many people have large amounts of credit card debt.

Jake, I don't need you to tell me what I already know. It isn't my fault that there are people of your level that end up exagerating how superior I am to your backwoods trailer park a$$...

Keep telling yourself all that crap and maybe someday your self image will actually live up to what comes out of your mouth.......as far as your trailer park a$$ comment, as usual you high level of maturity surfaces......why the comment? because I live in Ky? whatever I would rather reside here ( at least we have grass instead of dirt for lawns) than in the stinking, hot, dead desert.........l dont feel the need to go into specifics like yourself re: my house, etc. I was taught it is poor taste/manners to do so, obviously you were not. Oh and by the way thanks for the financial tips, as usual earth-shattering............
Old 07-02-2003, 10:06 PM

Keep telling yourself all that crap and maybe someday your self image will actually live up to what comes out of your mouth.......as far as your trailer park a$$ comment, as usual you high level of maturity surfaces......why the comment? because I live in Ky? whatever I would rather reside here ( at least we have grass instead of dirt for lawns) than in the stinking, hot, dead desert.........l dont feel the need to go into specifics like yourself re: my house, etc. I was taught it is poor taste/manners to do so, obviously you were not. Oh and by the way thanks for the financial tips, as usual earth-shattering............
Oh I think the bullsh!t meter just went through the roof!!!

"l dont feel the need to go into specifics like yourself"

Really? Then why did you post a challenge on here asking me if I wanted to compare W2's? I guess it is only in poor taste/manners when someone else does it...

As for me going into specifics, only when needed to prove a point. I worked hard for what I have, and there is no shame in that.

BTW, I did find it funny that you wanted to compare W2s and then when I called you on it you declined...
Old 07-02-2003, 11:04 PM
L33t BMW Drivah

Hey Ho, where I live, in So Cal, Condos cost 350k ! So shut up with your precious home... I know org members here that live in 500k townhomes.... You are a Bafoon ! That is all there is to it. Take you precious 6th gen , and sut the F up ! No one else here is an azzwipe like you . Is it a pecker problem... we can line up at the track when ever you want and settle it.....
Old 07-03-2003, 05:37 AM

Hey Ho, where I live, in So Cal, Condos cost 350k ! So shut up with your precious home... I know org members here that live in 500k townhomes.... You are a Bafoon ! That is all there is to it. Take you precious 6th gen , and sut the F up ! No one else here is an azzwipe like you . Is it a pecker problem... we can line up at the track when ever you want and settle it.....
Wow, do you clean them for a living?

You are a **** stain on the underwear of life...
Old 07-03-2003, 05:48 AM

Old 07-03-2003, 05:55 AM

Oh I think the bullsh!t meter just went through the roof!!!

&quot;l dont feel the need to go into specifics like yourself&quot;

Really? Then why did you post a challenge on here asking me if I wanted to compare W2's? I guess it is only in poor taste/manners when someone else does it...

As for me going into specifics, only when needed to prove a point. I worked hard for what I have, and there is no shame in that.

BTW, I did find it funny that you wanted to compare W2s and then when I called you on it you declined...
By merely mentioning a W2, but not divulging the info is not specific.......duh?? I CHANGED MY MIND, got it? SHAME AND BULLSH!T, yea you come to mind with those words.......Specifics are: your house cost, what car you could REALLY afford, blah blah blah... I agree with Kloogy..... must be a pecker problem, definately feelings of inadaquacies here and before you get into any more specifics about you or your life.....save it for someone who cares....definately no one here.
Old 07-03-2003, 08:46 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

GMC === "2 Minute brother...... "

No I dont clean them , I guess you must think all Hispanics are do that... You would be surprised what some of us can show you , sack of shiznit !
Old 07-03-2003, 09:15 AM

GMC === &quot;2 Minute brother...... &quot;

No I dont clean them , I guess you must think all Hispanics are do that... You would be surprised what some of us can show you , sack of shiznit !
Way to assume... I have no idea what race you are, and frankly don't care.

The only thing I know about you is that you are obsessed with men and sex for some reason... not sure where you are going with that, but hey man to each their own... btw, what you do is now legal in Texas...
Old 07-03-2003, 10:04 PM

honestly gentleman how does a thread started by the owner of frankencar looking for a donation vehicle turn into a huge flameout. i dont think there is a need to floss what you have or get angry about differences in opinion.
Old 07-04-2003, 01:30 AM
L33t BMW Drivah

btw, what you do is now legal in Texas...
Is that why you live there . and I live in San Diego, where Mullets are illegal !.. Freakin Hick !
Old 07-04-2003, 12:46 PM

haha

"This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"

I am sure he had something very important to add, he always does.... but I can't see it anymore... awww... what a shame

Old 07-07-2003, 05:36 AM

Originally posted by alpine205

You wouldn't be stating opinion as if it was fact, would you?
It is fact. Just because you own the car doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:17 AM

Just because you own the car doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true.
Just because you don't own the car doesn't mean that what you said was true. Nice '97, by the way. I had one before I upgraded to the '04.