6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Rice honda

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 08:58 PM

Rice honda

Man i hate little dumb *** kids that think their fukin 92 civic is bad *** this ****-er gets to the light at 3 am and revs his trash car at me and keep in mind i have a 2004 3.5 SE Standard and then he looks at me you know that look like i can kick your *** look and i just laugh at him so it turns green i dont even try to race him he's going and i'm behind him by half a car for about 7 seconds than i **** his azz up i leave him by 10 cars at least now i see that guy and he doesnt talk **** anymore.
( oh if your wondering what i'm doing at 3 am i just love to drive my car)
Old 05-11-2004, 09:07 PM

You're not far from me MaximaMan. Any local Max groups around here that you know of? I haven't even looked yet.

I know how it feels to want to drive this car all the time. I'll think of the dumbest excuses to get out onto the road, day or night.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:45 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Pat- I would like to buy some punctuation, please...

Originally Posted by MaximaMan1980
Man i hate little dumb *** kids that think their fukin 92 civic is bad ***. This ****-er gets to the light at 3 am and revs his trash car at me (and keep in mind i have a 2004 3.5 SE Standard) and then he looks at me- you know that look like i can kick your *** look- and i just laugh at him. So it turns green [and] i dont even try to race him. He's going and i'm behind him by half a car for about 7 seconds, than i **** his azz up. I leave him by 10 cars at least. Now i see that guy and he doesnt talk **** anymore.
( oh if your wondering what i'm doing at 3 am i just love to drive my car)
And now I will solve the puzzle.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:21 AM
meh

Old 05-12-2004, 06:07 AM
is invisible

big deal.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:26 AM

I hear ya man...last night cruised down to Frys Electronics to pick up some stuff...anyways, on the way back the light is turning yellow so i speed up a little to get through guy in front in an eclipse gets over and so do i then he switches back to the right. To me it looks like he sits up in his seat and sticks his elbow out to try and do something or say something (im not a very small guy by any means ) so i pass him and he just looks, his dad in the passengar seat...he kind of creeps up and then guns it...i knew he would do this, so i let him have the jump...and then smoke him while passing him just look.....dont understand people....

Same thing happened while back with a kid in a civic just keeps on hitting the accelarator so i can hear his fart can...make a right turn with him right behind me floor it and he tries to keep up..wasnt happening...so i see him in the rear view mirror give me the finger...was it over after that, he got an @$s chewing, he denied it and told me that i had a nice maxima...haha....
Old 05-12-2004, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by GrayArea51
You're not far from me MaximaMan. Any local Max groups around here that you know of? I haven't even looked yet.

I know how it feels to want to drive this car all the time. I'll think of the dumbest excuses to get out onto the road, day or night.

i see you got the cryo2 intake cooler. have you noticed any gains/differences.just curious.
Old 05-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Banned

I feel you guys! But fortunately for me, people look @ my car in awe, more so than wanting to try and battle the beast! lol But I did have this one situation where a guy in a freaking 4runner (yes, a freaking 4runner!) look over @ me @ the light and of course, I look away, because I'm not going to clown myself by racing an SUV...anyway, he punches it right when the light turns green and I'm like in shock! So, I give the MAX a little gas and catch up, but am a little hesitant because this was during my "break-in" period and I didn't want to rev my baby up too high. Anyway, he keeps pushing his monster of a vehicle and I'm just hanging w/ him, of course, not even trying. But I must admit, I let him go, because I cared more of breaking in my baby right than having the temporary satisfaction of putting him behind the tailpipes... I must say, I practiced some good discipline, but later when I reflected, I got so ****ed that he even tried to take me, that if I saw him again, I probably would've definitely DONE THE DEED!!! lol
Old 05-12-2004, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by maxmale
i see you got the cryo2 intake cooler. have you noticed any gains/differences.just curious.
Yes I have noticed a big difference. In my estimation (until I get it dyno tested) I'd say the gains are between 5-10% HP. At 265HP stock, not including the CAI, that adds up to a pretty decent increase in HP. The only problem I'm having right now is getting decent CO2 for the tank. I've been filling it up at a local paintball shop and it seems like there is too much gas and not enough liquid. The liquid is the key to super-cooling the intake. The few times I've gotten a good spray the intake pipe feels ice cold, even after running the engine until it's hot.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:20 AM
Mod her. Ate her.

Originally Posted by GrayArea51
Yes I have noticed a big difference. In my estimation (until I get it dyno tested) I'd say the gains are between 5-10% HP. At 265HP stock, not including the CAI, that adds up to a pretty decent increase in HP. The only problem I'm having right now is getting decent CO2 for the tank. I've been filling it up at a local paintball shop and it seems like there is too much gas and not enough liquid. The liquid is the key to super-cooling the intake. The few times I've gotten a good spray the intake pipe feels ice cold, even after running the engine until it's hot.
You guys should start a seperate thread about this. Not because it is inappropriate to discuss it in here, but because it is good information that others may want to read and it is lost in this moron's thread.