6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

thats more like it!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 06:39 PM

thats more like it!

ok well i have been having trouble with my max and the shimmy and trying to get them to fix it so i finally got pissed off and called the dealership and spoke to the service manager and broke it down to him. i was pissed. long story short, there finally actually trying to fix my car and for making up for giving me the run around for like 6 months they offered me free car washes, free oil changes, rubber maxima mats and free in cabin filters for a year. all this for just calling pissed off. they now treat me like im there best friend. i actually feel kinda bad now that there being so nice. but im happy that there actually trying to fix my car now. just thought i'd share.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

glad to hear that you are happy...you should never feel bad towards them, they gave you the run-around! damn stealerships
Old 01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Don't stop there...How many times have they tried to fix the max? CA law says four or more times for the same repair. If this is the case look into a lawyer. Be weary of what you sign from now on. This may be Nissan/dealers way of settling with you. look into a lawyer if you have gotten 4 or more repairs. As much as I love the max the dealers and Nissan will do a lot of sneaky stuff to get around the law.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:08 PM

i didnt sign anything, i know im only 18 but im not that dumb. good looking out though. yeah i told them that this is the last time they have before i bring in the law.