6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

gucci interior ***PICS***

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 05:33 AM

OEM looks better
Old 02-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally Posted by BLAXIMA2K4
The Max is a "non-luxury" car?
Yeah. It's just a Nissan sedan. Same league as the Camry and Accord. Although the 6th Gen is bigger now, it's still just a regular car. Not even "near luxury" like the ES330 or G35.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by mzmtg
Yeah. It's just a Nissan sedan. Same league as the Camry and Accord. Although the 6th Gen is bigger now, it's still just a regular car. Not even "near luxury" like the ES330 or G35.
Wow, you even call the G35 and the ES330 "near luxury". I disagree but everyone has their own opinion.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by VTmaximaVT
c'mon...you guys have to at least appreciate his effort.
I truly don't think it's that bad...it's not that bad at all to me...

If Nissan offered Gucci edition for maxima, i'm pretty sure lots of ppl
want one. just like Lexus ES300 Coach edition back in the days.
Coach Edition was actual Coach leather through out the entire car, not just inserts. Big difference....
Old 02-03-2005, 11:51 AM

IF YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT.I DON'T REally care.its my car.imma make my car as custom as i could.so keep hating.i'll be MAXING OUT,WHILER YOUR CAR IS STOCK AS F**K.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:53 AM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by maxxoutt
IF YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT.I DON'T REally care.its my car.imma make my car as custom as i could.so keep hating.i'll be MAXING OUT,WHILER YOUR CAR IS STOCK AS F**K.
good for you?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:16 PM
UCF Lexus

Why are you getting worked up? You spent your moeny how YOU wanted to. A lot of people dont like it, thats why they dont have it done to their car. Obviously you like it...

Why do so many people act like they're in a contest for mods????
Old 02-03-2005, 12:23 PM

Is it the real material? I doubt it is because I wouldnt think you can just buy their material. Definately different. I dont think it looks bad, it says look at me! I have a question for you guys who dont like it, do you like the design on wallets and the actually products that the company sells? Or you just dont like Gucci period and thats why you hate it?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I just like saying "Oh no you dinnnt"
Old 02-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Minister of Silly Walks

Originally Posted by BLAXIMA2K4
Wow, you even call the G35 and the ES330 "near luxury". I disagree but everyone has their own opinion.
Luxury cars are LS430s, Benz S-class, BMW 7-series, Jaguar XJ, etc...

The Maxima is not, and never has been, in the true luxury class.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by mzmtg
The Maxima is not, and never has been, in the true luxury class.
...as opposed to a "fake" luxury class? So you think the Max has no kind of luxury at all?
Old 02-03-2005, 03:24 PM

to each his own......
Old 02-03-2005, 04:55 PM

To each his own..... The only thing i would do is mabye get real suede headlinder and upgrade the fake stuff on the doors......by the way how much does that gucci fabric cost a yard? would be a shame if it wasnt even real..... i dont think luxury has anything to do with it....so that argument can stop......all of you who have benz eny are just wasting your time.... i know i got the best my money could buy... i defintely think that a car that adjusts the seat when you get in and out and has a little voice in the dash that tells you how to get places is "luxury". I also think that spending 100K on a car that barely get up and moves when you slam on the gas is crazy... as a matter of fact if thats what the man likes and he has the money do do it then i am with him all the way.... stock sux and i bet the girls like that gucci stuff a whole lot
Old 02-03-2005, 06:09 PM

Hey, I will be the first to back you up on the "It is my car and I will do what I want because I like it" But don't get childish when someone says they do not like something you did.

Another piece of advice, and I am not the best speller, but.....

Do you even proof read what you are going to post first? Sounds like you are the hater here.

Hey, I do not like your interior, not my taste.....but people do not like mine as well.
I do not like the rims, not my taste...but people hate my spinners.
I do not like the fenders, they do not flow with the lines...my opinion.
I do like your audio setup though.

Now, when you act with a high self concept and low self ideal issue, tends to make people act with aggressive posts.

Be happy and drive the car, do not pine and whine about forcing other people to like it. Hell, I got a few posts on this thread about my rims, not acting the way you do though.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:21 PM

Oh hell nah... he jus say we ain't rollin' in no lukshuray ride???
I'm bout to pull the back of my hand across yo face, foooo.
t('.'t)
Old 02-03-2005, 07:35 PM

i dont think it looks that bad .actually i think that who ever did the work did a really good job.i would have put in reall suede instead.but thats just me.and i congratulate the guy for posting these pics and not letting all the negative posts get to him.we are all maxima lovers here and i think we should be supportive here on each other's projects.if there is a negative thought over some one's upgrage we should not be so harsh about us not liking what it looks like .true if you want to post pics you have to be able to take the heat but dont kick a guy while hes down.not all of us have the same thoughts and likes so please try to take that into consideration.
Old 02-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

I like the Gucci interior. Wish I could see that car in person. I would get that done to my car. Nice.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
Did he get a purse with those inserts?
Maybe it came free with a purse

Personally I hate it. Should have done some fancy leather.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:47 PM

Whats Next Air Bag, Lambo Doors. Prada Trunk
Old 02-04-2005, 10:59 AM

i got a couple secrets coming.my car is gonna be outy.faster then alot of maximas out their.got a couple secrets up my sleeve.wait 2 months and you guys will see.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm needing a caw

I take it you have a couple of secrets up your sleeve.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
UCF Lexus

STOP trying to impress people you dont know.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:09 PM

since he got money, most likely chrome paint thats 15hp
Old 02-04-2005, 05:20 PM

i got a couple secrets coming.my car is gonna be outy.faster then alot of maximas out their.got a couple secrets up my sleeve.wait 2 months and you guys will see.
Attitude adjustment mod and English 101 mod.....well worth the money.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:24 PM
daroknessmonsto

Originally Posted by Soul Fly
Evo 5's, stillen kit on the way??
and what does that exactly mean?

Old 02-04-2005, 05:30 PM
my rear view mirrors flap like a f-ing bird

Originally Posted by daroknessmonsto
evo 5 are rims I belive.........
Old 02-04-2005, 06:42 PM
daroknessmonsto

Originally Posted by Tek-Niq
evo 5 are rims I belive.........
I'm well aware of that , as i own the rims....i sensed some sarcarsm in his post though.

Old 02-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

we're not hating. it's called constructive criticism
Old 02-04-2005, 08:49 PM

Oooo.... secrets...

Nice worksmanship on the interior... not to my liking at all... but a good job nevertheless...

As for your attitude... this is an internet forum, anything you post is fair game for comments, good or bad... so if you're gonna post stuff... ya should be able to take whatever comes with it.... just some friendly advice... but you'll probably cuss me out anyhow...

Have fun "Maxing Out" while we're "stock as f..."
Old 02-05-2005, 01:06 AM

you will see very soon.imma be out on you guys.keep talkin shyt
Old 02-05-2005, 01:19 AM
teddibear703

its a very clean install...
Old 02-05-2005, 06:38 AM

It's funny how many people talk sh*t when others give them the lead way by startin it all and sayin negative things, but they wouldn't say sh*t if nobody was talkin down on this guys car. You all big huh? Bunch of followers, who think they suttin they not when they in a pack. It's pathetic. If aybody liked it, you'd be the same mofukka like "Yeah, nice job!" but since they don't you feel the need to talk sh*t along side them, that in person could prolly never back up. This isn't directed towards all of you by any means, but all the ones that ARE like that know exactly who you are. So cut the BS.

Honestly, I like it. I think it's hot. Would I do it personally, no. It is nice though, and beautifully tailored. Stay up and keep doin ya thing playboy.

PS: IMO, actually if you get the inserts in the seats done too, then that would really set off and complete the light grey interior nicely (fabric-wise atleast.) Otherwise, just doing the door panels IS sorta pointless. It would be like havin an all cloth interior and then installin leather door inserts, like...whats the point?

^^Constructive^^
Old 02-05-2005, 06:50 AM

To each there own- but I think that looks absolutely horrendous.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Max Mutes
It's funny how many people talk sh*t when others give them the lead way by startin it all and sayin negative things, but they wouldn't say sh*t if nobody was talkin down on this guys car. You all big huh? Bunch of followers, who think they suttin they not when they in a pack. It's pathetic. If aybody liked it, you'd be the same mofukka like "Yeah, nice job!" but since they don't you feel the need to talk sh*t along side them, that in person could prolly never back up. This isn't directed towards all of you by any means, but all the ones that ARE like that know exactly who you are. So cut the BS.

Honestly, I like it. I think it's hot. Would I do it personally, no. It is nice though, and beautifully tailored. Stay up and keep doin ya thing playboy.

PS: IMO, actually if you get the inserts in the seats done too, then that would really set off and complete the light grey interior nicely (fabric-wise atleast.) Otherwise, just doing the door panels IS sorta pointless. It would be like havin an all cloth interior and then installin leather door inserts, like...whats the point?

^^Constructive^^

Talk about talkin' sh*t. I won't be lectured by anyone with a sig line like yours.

Mike
Old 02-05-2005, 07:56 AM
The original VQ...

you will see very soon.imma be out on you guys.keep talkin shyt

Old 02-05-2005, 09:18 AM
UCF Lexus

Originally Posted by daroknessmonsto

If I have to explain it, it wont make sense.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:58 AM

Ug , I would had inverse that material >< , Also ..

my car is gonna be outy
I am glad there are alot of non ricey , thug language eminem wannabe's in this forum..THANK GOD! If wanted to see that type of bad english I would have gotten a damn Honda / Mitsubishi and join the other non-road respective driver out there.

Talk normal to us , no stupid language , keep modding your car we all know its fun! But damn what ever happen to doing this stuff with TASTE?

Sorry , just had to get that off my chest , I sat too long without replying to that.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by maximusprimus
Whats Next Air Bag, Lambo Doors. Prada Trunk
i put lamborghini doors on my max-i-ma!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Max Mutes
But what if all those people really didn't like it? What if they woulda said those things regardless of what people who posted before them said?

I mean, I agree that bandwagon mentality is undesirable in most cases, but there's no way to tell so what can ya do? Ya just gotta let people say what they want... like I posted before... its a forum, that means anything ya post is fair game for any kind of comments... just gotta live with it sometimes, ya know?

Anyways, I'm not saying you're wrong, that's just your comment and this is mine...
Old 02-05-2005, 02:06 PM

I am with you on the thug language. Normal english would suffice. But I grew up around that area, and last time i visited...that is the "norm".

MAXXOUTT, do what you like with your Max, but if you post it on here then be prepared to accept the comments of others. Whom ever installed it did what seems to be a great job, but the design is just...I dunno man. Did you get it because you liked the design or because the GUCCI name was branded on the material and it gives you the false sense of what you probably refer to as "being a pimp"?

Do you go around telling people that you have GUCCI lining the interior of your Max...especially in FLUSHING NY!!! Not a good idea unless you have a garage to store it (your Max) in. If i had that interior i would be carefull as hell trying not to get it dirty.

Originally Posted by CyberCub
Ug , I would had inverse that material >< , Also ..

I am glad there are alot of non ricey , thug language eminem wannabe's in this forum..THANK GOD! If wanted to see that type of bad english I would have gotten a damn Honda / Mitsubishi and join the other non-road respective driver out there.

Talk normal to us , no stupid language , keep modding your car we all know its fun! But damn what ever happen to doing this stuff with TASTE?

Sorry , just had to get that off my chest , I sat too long without replying to that.

Quick Reply: gucci interior ***PICS***