6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

gucci interior ***PICS***

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 02:54 AM

personally, i was thinking of going with the wrangler look, maybe white washed denim, since the gucci has already been done. actually unless you have suicide doors your not the first 04 max iv seen done this way. check cardomain.com and there is anotha. but seriously, i dont hate it i just wouldve gone with something else.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by maxmale
personally, i was thinking of going with the wrangler look, maybe white washed denim, since the gucci has already been done. actually unless you have suicide doors your not the first 04 max iv seen done this way. check cardomain.com and there is anotha. but seriously, i dont hate it i just wouldve gone with something else.
Ya , Im with you there , its a nice change to do for the car , but he picked a .... style thats a bit rough on the eyes.

Another thing , Im tired of people saying "Im gonna be different! Stock sucks"
When they are done with thier mods they are the same as the rest of the non - stock cars no matter what they do.

To me any vehicle modded beyond slight small custome stuff becomes another member of the RICE scene , no matter what damn type of car you have its now consider to me a RICE + Pueberty stage (spelling).

You get a MAXIMA by god .. keep it a maxima! You debadge + ground effects , new altered body kits etc.. Im sorry its no longer a Max in my book It looks like ever other car with a body kit.

Maybe I dont get it?

To me I would one day like to get the inside done with leather , and since I have two kids maybe go with head rest dvd player and change out the front right visor with one with a tv for the wife. Some tint.

I think its funny. You go out spend that cash on the car while some other guy goes and spend 10k on a car and does just the same amount of mods and can probably make it even faster let alone better looking.

Ok Im done... I rummble on sometimes to much!
Old 02-06-2005, 12:02 PM
*moderator*

Ok..ok, can't we all just get along?

Maxxout, do wahtcha lyke mang, it's your car!!!!!

Time to lighten this thing up, I was thinking of going with an
underwater theme, I just wonder if the smell would start to get to me?
And there's no cup holder for the fish flakes in the Max!!!!

Old 02-06-2005, 01:56 PM

I Don't Tell Everyone That I Got Gucci Interior.its Not That Important.but These Girls I Met Last Nite At The Club ,were Loving It.made Things Easy For Me.as Far As Some1 Stealing My Maxima...................go Ahead And Try..........hhahaha
Old 02-06-2005, 01:58 PM
will fly for food

Originally Posted by maxxoutt
I Don't Tell Everyone That I Got Gucci Interior.its Not That Important.but These Girls I Met Last Nite At The Club ,were Loving It.made Things Easy For Me.as Far As Some1 Stealing My Maxima...................go Ahead And Try..........hhahaha
FREE Typing Lessons
http://www.learn2type.com/
Old 02-06-2005, 02:39 PM
no more maxima...

I prefer this one too..

Old 02-06-2005, 04:26 PM

Hey whatever works for you bro, if you got it to attract the ladies...then hey that is great. I would go mad trying to keep it from staining though.

Originally Posted by maxxoutt
Old 02-06-2005, 08:29 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

Originally Posted by Tek-Niq
THIS IS MAXXOUTT'S CAR NOT TEKNIQS

I don't feel it one bit, sorry ... but hey, its your Max, do whatever you want w/ it, to each one's own
Old 02-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Girls like Maximas, Women love BMWs.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
brotherhood of tq

ok i think im gonna roll wit max mutes insight on this topic. i've been to many car shows and people always go nuts over peope who do interior work like this. so u like to put black leather or suede in your car but he gets knocked cause he likes a different pattern.
this thread seemed to be pretty civil until other people that dont own 6th gens began to post in here. it seems that the majority of the 5th gen and 4th gen negative comments all come from the same people that have similar looking cars.
people keep there car stock n u guys say for them to change stuff...
then they change stuff and u guys say that it no longer looks like a maxima....
then when people buy stuff from the stillen catalog then its ok to have a body kit or if u buy rims that arent shiny or bigger then 17's then your rims r ok. u guys seem to be a bunch of haters.
u guys need to grow up and understand that wat u have to say after he has done a mod isnt important since he isnt gonna take it off just cause u said u dont like it.

i know when i went to the big meet in ct 2 months ago, i saw many of the cars that people on this forum used to make fun of or say had things that were over the top. but i didnt see anyone of u big mouths say anything bad to the actual person that was standing by their cars.

i just dont like to see people getting crap from e-thugs that never seem to like anything different from their own cars.
u like the car, good, then i like it. end of story. this has become 3 pages of beating down one persons idea. i hope many of u big bad loud people feel good about yourself.