6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

'05 Maxima problems? Considering getting a 6th gen...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 08:15 PM

Again, nothing personal Mario, but I just don't get it. You had an 03 Altima SE that you thought was crap, so you bought a 05 Max and 3 weeks later you consider that a worse piece of crap. You bash the engine, which was the same as in your 03 SE and state that a Nissan is put together worse than a Tercel. I still can't understand why you would buy a Max, with basically the same engine as your Altima, especially after you thought the Altima was crap. In all your bashing, you have not explained one rattle, interior part, exterior part or anything else specfic in "your" Max that you have a problem with. If you did, there are many members here that could probably help you as they have helped me. In this thread, as well as one other thread, all you have done is bash the Max with no specfic details and declare how your next car will be a BMW 740il. Again, I'm confused as I don't know many people in here, me included, that can go from owning an 03 Altima SE to a BMW 740il in 3 years without winning the next lottery. You have made your point that you think our choice of a Max was a bad choice and that we are idiots for buying it and keeping it instead of getting a real car like a 740il. While you work in the field of "pure mathematics", I work in the field of "pure logic" and logic, based on your posts, tell me you are bashing a vehicle you do not own. This is not a personal attack, but now that you have trashed our choice of vehicle and "warned" all potential buyers to stay away, there is no point in staying and continuing to bash our choice. I joined this forum to learn from other members what their problems are and gain some insight as to correcting any problems I may encounter in the future. Also, I enjoy seeing what my fellow members are doing with their Max and maybe get some pointers in modifying mine.

To the moderator and fellow members, this is not a personal attack, but I see no point in the continual bashing of our mentality for buying the Max from a person who I don't think owns one and has never posted an actual specific problem with the Max he say's he owns. Mario, if you own the Max, I'm sorry you think it's a piece of crap. However, if a BMW 740il is in your budget and it makes you happy, please, please buy it and leave us poor Max owners to enjoy our cheap piece of crap in peace.

I find my two Max's to be completely competent and fun vehicles and intend to enjoy them to their fullest.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by jinsatx
Again, nothing personal Mario, but I just don't get it. You had an 03 Altima SE that you thought was crap, so you bought a 05 Max and 3 weeks later you consider that a worse piece of crap. You bash the engine, which was the same as in your 03 SE and state that a Nissan is put together worse than a Tercel. I still can't understand why you would buy a Max, with basically the same engine as your Altima, especially after you thought the Altima was crap. In all your bashing, you have not explained one rattle, interior part, exterior part or anything else specfic in "your" Max that you have a problem with. If you did, there are many members here that could probably help you as they have helped me. In this thread, as well as one other thread, all you have done is bash the Max with no specfic details and declare how your next car will be a BMW 740il. Again, I'm confused as I don't know many people in here, me included, that can go from owning an 03 Altima SE to a BMW 740il in 3 years without winning the next lottery. You have made your point that you think our choice of a Max was a bad choice and that we are idiots for buying it and keeping it instead of getting a real car like a 740il. While you work in the field of "pure mathematics", I work in the field of "pure logic" and logic, based on your posts, tell me you are bashing a vehicle you do not own. This is not a personal attack, but now that you have trashed our choice of vehicle and "warned" all potential buyers to stay away, there is no point in staying and continuing to bash our choice. I joined this forum to learn from other members what their problems are and gain some insight as to correcting any problems I may encounter in the future. Also, I enjoy seeing what my fellow members are doing with their Max and maybe get some pointers in modifying mine.

To the moderator and fellow members, this is not a personal attack, but I see no point in the continual bashing of our mentality for buying the Max from a person who I don't think owns one and has never posted an actual specific problem with the Max he say's he owns. Mario, if you own the Max, I'm sorry you think it's a piece of crap. However, if a BMW 740il is in your budget and it makes you happy, please, please buy it and leave us poor Max owners to enjoy our cheap piece of crap in peace.

I find my two Max's to be completely competent and fun vehicles and intend to enjoy them to their fullest.
What's so hard to understand. You have a very solid engine matted to a solid (rigid) body with an alright transmission (gear ratios on auto are not that great, but on manual they are pretty good), coupled with stiff suspension and you have a fun car to drive. It handles well, acceleration is good, etc.

But, interior is spoiling the experience, after a while the car gets rattly and takes away the joy of driving. It's simple as that. Honestly, people were telling me that Maxima is a better made Altima, so I thought I'd give it a try.
One appeal of Altima and Maxima is value for money. And depending on your luck it seems and how tolerant you are of faults may indeed be a great value. I just don't seem to be one of the happy owners. This is exactly what I'm saying to Nissan Canada in my "New Vehicle Survey". By the way I have nothing but good things to say about the dealership and especially their service department. I just don't think there's anything they could possiby do to such poor interior to stop it from rattling.

On another note, places like these forums only instill even more the mentality that person who bought the car is stupid and should feel guilty about the purchase, and hide the problems they have with the car and pretend to be happy with it.

As for BMW, that's my dream car, and even though a bit of a stretch financially, I could theoretically afford it. The problem is justifying spending so much money on a car to myself and my family, considering the stage of life I'm in. After driving my uncle's 7 series I don't think I need anything better than that.

I'm not saying everyone should want the same or anything. But I am saying that there are better made cars for more money that are fun to drive and should not develop a rattle on you so soon. (By the way acura which you seem to be suggesting is not one of them). I grew up in Europe, so I'm biased to European cars. When you say a car and mean a good one there, you are thinking Mercedes (old people car), BMW (sporty fun cars), and Audi (really well made cars).
Old 05-23-2005, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mario Grgic
What's so hard to understand. You have a very solid engine matted to a solid (rigid) body with an alright transmission (gear ratios on auto are not that great, but on manual they are pretty good), coupled with stiff suspension and you have a fun car to drive. It handles well, acceleration is good, etc.

But, interior is spoiling the experience, after a while the car gets rattly and takes away the joy of driving. It's simple as that. Honestly, people were telling me that Maxima is a better made Altima, so I thought I'd give it a try.
One appeal of Altima and Maxima is value for money. And depending on your luck it seems and how tolerant you are of faults may indeed be a great value. I just don't seem to be one of the happy owners. This is exactly what I'm saying to Nissan Canada in my "New Vehicle Survey". By the way I have nothing but good things to say about the dealership and especially their service department. I just don't think there's anything they could possiby do to such poor interior to stop it from rattling.

On another note, places like these forums only instill even more the mentality that person who bought the car is stupid and should feel guilty about the purchase, and hide the problems they have with the car and pretend to be happy with it.

As for BMW, that's my dream car, and even though a bit of a stretch financially, I could theoretically afford it. The problem is justifying spending so much money on a car to myself and my family, considering the stage of life I'm in. After driving my uncle's 7 series I don't think I need anything better than that.

I'm not saying everyone should want the same or anything. But I am saying that there are better made cars for more money that are fun to drive and should not develop a rattle on you so soon. (By the way acura which you seem to be suggesting is not one of them). I grew up in Europe, so I'm biased to European cars. When you say a car and mean a good one there, you are thinking Mercedes (old people car), BMW (sporty fun cars), and Audi (really well made cars).
I have been following the thread here and your posts but I guess I really don't get the premise of the comments either. Sure the new max can have some rattles and such mine even has the pirate ship noise as I call it but I think overall this is the best new car I have ever owned. So far the aggrevating noise is a PITA to me but truly does not effect the driveability of the vehicle in any way. I have had new Toyotas before one of which was a 2003 camry, and those had more fit and finish issues than my maxima does. Granted they were less expensive cars but none the less cheap plastics and the biggest thing was the interior seating. The 2003 camry had the cheapest made seats in the universe IMO. If it costs Toyota more than $25.00 per seat to produce I would be surprised. In fact mine came from the factory with the stupid seat track with so much backlash that every time you entered or exited the vehicle it would clickity clank and you would slide forward or backward a few inches until the pressure of sitting was in place. Also the ***** for the radio were so cheap that simply adjusting the volume a dozen times or so cause them to no longe be concentric.Anyhow what I am saying is I do not understand when the max has 1000 times better seats, styling, horsepower, handling, etc.. than many close to the same price cars out there that you would think it is so crappy. My 2003 camry for example only cost me about $5k less than my max but yet they are worlds apart in quality in just about every respect. Yet the 740i BMW you mentioned is close to 3 times the cost of the max. I guess why stop there in your comparison. Why not compare a rolls royce or a ferrari or lamborghini to the max? My friend has a 740i and it is a fine car. But at $86k I can see no logic whatsoever in comparing it to the max. In fact I would dare say that if Nissan were to produce that same class of car it would be interesting to see the comparison but as far as I know they don't so that comparison just doesn't make any sens to me. Bottom line IMO is for a $26k car there is no doubt some things could be a little nicer as far as plastics and rattles but compared to cars costing only a few thousand less, the max is more of a world class car. Just look at the math on this.....

2005 Maxima SE $26000.00
2003 Camry LE $20,850.00
19.8% Total cost difference for a far superior car.

2005 Maxima SE $26000.00
2005 BMW 740i $84000.00
224% Total cost difference for a far superior car.

2005 BMW 740i $84000.00
2005 Ferrari 612 $274820.00
227% Total cost difference for a far superior car.

I don't mean any offense to you or your opinions on the max but I just don't get your angle on the comparisons you made. Just look what the same % of cost difference as your max comparison can get you over the BMW and I think you will understand the confusion.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:32 AM
SuPeRmOd

Originally Posted by SilverBelle04
This thread has become pointless....Nismo80 where are you ?
look at all the fun i've been missing... Mario Grgic what is your purpose? If it's simply to tell owners not to buy the car they already did, your stay will be short lived. You post these claims about problems right away, so I assume they magically appeared the day after your test drive? If your experience was so horrible, you have no one to blame but yourself for buying it. You write about better cars for more money.. well I surely hope so. But are you really getting $50,000 of better car? Not to me. Only other car I would consider to this Maxima was the 5 series. Besides it's beyond my financial means, to me it is not $20-30,000 more of a car.

You say you have your Masters in Math, but it seems you should have studied more logic. English/grammar may have helped too, unless your primary language is French.

close this thread? it's too much fun.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Damn Mario, YOU'VE BEEN MAXED!!!
Old 05-23-2005, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by NismoMax80
... Mario Grgic what is your purpose? If it's simply to tell owners not to buy the car they already did ...
Actually, this thread was started by someone evaluating a purchase of Maxima. I presume other people in similar situation may also read this forum (if it is a forum by definition of the word it would be a place where people are allowed to express themselves freely).

Anyway, I see this is really becoming pointless. Go ahead and worship your little cars. I'm closing my account here.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:14 AM
SuPeRmOd

Actually, this thread was started by someone evaluating a purchase of Maxima. I presume other people in similar situation may also read this forum (if it is a forum by definition of the word it would be a place where people are allowed to express themselves freely).

Anyway, I see this is really becoming pointless. Go ahead and worship your little cars. I'm closing my account here.
kthnxbye
your opinion is welcome, but when you slapped your same negative feelings all over, based on illogical opinions, well you wont be missed. enjoy your 7 series
Old 05-23-2005, 10:16 AM

Mario, in any forum, you take the good with the bad, don't get so thinned skin on this issue. People will always agree to disagree. What you do is make your point the best you can and stick by it, if someone disagree's, fine, (i just say, thanks for the feedback, I just leave out the part where it $ucked). No one is telling you that you have to agree with their point of view.

I do however dislike personal attacks on people and Moderators need to keep that $hit in check.

If a persons opinion is not fact or personal experienced based and you have to go for the personal attack, take it to Jerry Springer. All members have a right to be heard...

In the end, It's All Good...
Old 05-23-2005, 11:04 AM
wsu

no rattles at 13K

My 05 SL is at 13K miles. No rattles so far (other than the catalytic bracket TSB which was dealt with promptly). I drive on some pretty bad roads.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:20 AM

kthnxbye
your opinion is welcome, but when you slapped your same negative feelings all over, based on illogical opinions, well you wont be missed. enjoy your 7 series
Nice to see that calling someone a liar and stupid is condoned in these so called forums, whereas someone God forbid saying something negative about the car is considered a direct insult to everyone's manhood. Everyone gets defensive like the car is the source of their self confidence or something. What are you all high school drop outs, that have dreamt about owning a maxima one day, and now that you have it, you are treating it better than your wife and kids?? (How does it feel to be insulted in a "forum"?). For us that don't measure our ***** size by the car we own, it's not hard to call a spade a spade.

Anyway, since you are a moderator, could you please delete my account? Or does that require you to be admin? Too bad, perhaps one day you will be proud too be one, just like you are proud to be a maxima owner.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:41 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Your last reply is a good indicator as to why you've had the reaction that you've had on here. A lot of people post about problems on here and do not create the situation that you've created for yourself.

BTW..if you say you're not going to post here anymoere then don't....but if you say that you deleting your account (yesterday) and then post again today..it doesn't do much for your credibility.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:13 AM

Nice to see that calling someone a liar and stupid is condoned in these so called forums, whereas someone God forbid saying something negative about the car is considered a direct insult to everyone's manhood. Everyone gets defensive like the car is the source of their self confidence or something. What are you all high school drop outs, that have dreamt about owning a maxima one day, and now that you have it, you are treating it better than your wife and kids?? (How does it feel to be insulted in a "forum"?). For us that don't measure our ***** size by the car we own, it's not hard to call a spade a spade.

Anyway, since you are a moderator, could you please delete my account? Or does that require you to be admin? Too bad, perhaps one day you will be proud too be one, just like you are proud to be a maxima owner.
Damn Mario, seems like the only time you take your foot out of your mouth is to change feet. Stick too the facts and stay the high ground. You are older than more than half the contributors on this forum, you should be smarter (hopefully) and more tolerable. But NOOOOOOO you feel compelled to make a blanket statement that everyone on the org is a High School Drop out, etc. etc.

Mario, since I have you both on age and wisdom, grow up and don't get drawn into the personal bashing scene, makes your day and night all F%#Ked up. So your option is to QUIT! $hit, in any forum, it's NOT an option for me. Stick around, things are just heating up...

Regardless, if you do decide to QUIT, you'll be back, maybe not as a member, but you know for a fact that this site has more good to offer than your feelings being hurt during one post... Regardless, I will still listen to what you have to say, I may not ALWAYS agree, but I’ll ALWAYS threat you with respect.

Signed: High School Dropout to GED, Honorable High School Graduate Park West HS, NYC, NY, BS Degree in Electrical Engineering at VA Tech.
Retired US Naval Officer 24 years (May1980-Feb2004), Associate for the firm Booz Allen Hamilton, International Military Assistance training team leader, devoted father and husband of 22 years. American Red Cross Board of Directors and Volunteer Disaster Assistance Team Member. Oh I almost forgot, one thick skinned Ba$tard...

Hope to talk at you soon Mario...
Old 05-24-2005, 07:22 AM
SuPeRmOd

Do you ever say anything different? You never answered my question about how you only noticed your "problems" a few days after your test drive. And how you noticed it was such a "POS" within a month? Don't get 30 days to decide or something? Did you get your BMW yet? You haven't answered or realized that maybe a car that cost 2-3 times more just may be a little better.

You never answered why you joined here besides putting down the car over and over in different threads about the same complaint. You only get all emotionally worked up b/c people with good reason confront you about what you say. All you can do is spew out how great your credentials are and put others down.

Therefore you are what's known as a Troll. Do you hoestly think you can offend me? your arguement for everyone is that they're uneducated and have a bad family wtf does that have to do with anything? If you don't like it here just don't come back. Why do you want me to delete your account? so you can re-register as someone else? I'm sure you'll be back to tell us how awful our car is compared to $70k+ luxury cars
Old 05-24-2005, 02:00 PM

Hi guys,

You give Mario to much credit. He's not what he says he is. Seen this same type of poster for years. He's really a Highschool kid with a computer. They make up their posts as they go along and when you call them on specifics they claim to be "personally attacked" and go on the attack/insult mode themselves. It all usually ends with them insulting the entire board, using obcenities, and declaring that their quitting since nobody loves them. My posts to Mario were not personal, I just wanted him to leave because he was just being a nusiance with no regard for this board. It was just about him and him only and I stand by my statement that he never has and never will own a Max, BMW, or anything else until he gets a drivers license.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:58 PM
SuPeRmOd

Hi guys,
You give ..........
did i say anything to ya? so you got nothing to worry about. He was a troll, i sniffed him out as soon as I entered the thread. I didn't see anything personal here. some people worry a lil too much. As long as things don't get offensive and out of hand, on these fools all you want. I think I got rid of him though.

btw, back on topic.... you should get a Max for the mere fun you'll have on here Test drive the car, look through the stickies to know what to look for and you'll have a great car for the money with a great supportive resouce here.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:06 PM

OK everyone, BACK to business, SSOOOO what was this thread about again???
Old 05-25-2005, 01:46 AM

I don't know if he was a troll or just a dumb kid or whatever, but it was entertaining while it lasted !

Bob
Old 05-25-2005, 06:33 PM

I think this person just posted a consumer review rating over at MSN Auto.
Just look at the title he gave it:

"There are better cars for just a little more money"
2005 Nissan Maxima SE
05/25/2005
By: Mario
Owned: Less than 1 year
Review ID: #471007

http://autos.msn.com/research/userre...IP&tab=4&sub=3

The name was Mario and he gave it a terrible score as well as the review comments were the same he was trying to peddle on this thread. Lol! He must have got made left here and said to himself.. I'll show them by posting on MSN Auto.....
Old 05-25-2005, 06:41 PM
SuPeRmOd

lol I rated the same exact day (04). he must of seen how the 05 got honored then *****ed b/c of us.
"There are better cars for just a little more money" and he's a "Pure Math Master"

**I just reported his review as offensive
Old 05-25-2005, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Atomic_Ed
I think this person just posted a consumer review rating over at MSN Auto.
Just look at the title he gave it:

"There are better cars for just a little more money"
2005 Nissan Maxima SE
05/25/2005
By: Mario
Owned: Less than 1 year
Review ID: #471007

http://autos.msn.com/research/userre...IP&tab=4&sub=3

The name was Mario and he gave it a terrible score as well as the review comments were the same he was trying to peddle on this thread. Lol! He must have got made left here and said to himself.. I'll show them by posting on MSN Auto.....

Where did I eat lunch today? LOL Good catch!!! I reported it as being inaccurate since Nismo took the other option of "offensive."
Old 05-25-2005, 07:00 PM

lol I rated the same exact day (04). he must of seen how the 05 got honored then *****ed b/c of us.
"There are better cars for just a little more money" and he's a "Pure Math Master"
I know what a joke that person was. When I saw that review on MSN and then seen Mario, I just has to post it for everyone here to get a laugh from it.

His idea of a little more money was like $50K more. LOL!!!

Also there is a link on the review if you find this review offensive click here. We should get everyone here to click that link on his review and submit your comments about it being offensive or inaccurate which I did already. Here is what I wrote to the on the form:

This review is completely false and was posted on your review site just to be vengeful to the Maxima.org forum where Mario was posting negative things about the 2005 Maxima and when other members asked him about it it became obvious he did not even own one. Once he was run off of the Maxima forums he came to your site just to post negative score and comments about this car. Because of this anyone using MSN Auto to review a potential purchase of a new Maxima is going to get inaccurate info from his false biased and vengeful review of a car he does not even own. I think it should be removed from the MSN reviews as to not unfairly affect any potential Maxima buyer's facts on this vehicle.

After submitting the form here is the confirmation:

Contact MSN Support
Support by e-mail

Thank you for submitting your issue to MSN Support. We will respond to your message within 24 hours.

Your Support Ticket Number : 1936xxxxx

For reference, please print this page or write down your support ticket number. Use this number when communicating with MSN Support about this issue.

Very quick and easy to do. I think everyone here should do the same to get his nonsense review off their site and skew anyone looking at the Maxima with inaccurate info on the car.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:03 PM
SuPeRmOd

yeah, did u see above i did. said the same as you but in a few words. plus compare his to everyone else's reviw and their own article. Haters are besides, I don't think he's "gone" he was on this morning plotting his revenge against us I assume.
Old 05-25-2005, 07:26 PM

yeah, did u see above i did. said the same as you but in a few words. plus compare his to everyone else's reviw and their own article. Haters are besides, I don't think he's "gone" he was on this morning plotting his revenge against us I assume.
Yes I did eventually notice your comment at the bottom of your post after I posted that. Glad you reported it too. I wonder what type of revenge he is plotting...
Old 05-26-2005, 06:13 AM

I'm just curious... What type of job do you get with a Masters in Pure Mathematics??

I guess a teaching job??? But who takes pure mathematics?? I guess it's an up and coming area of the education world. Anyone significantly rich or famous from this?? Just curious.

Any thoughts??
Old 05-26-2005, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by MannyNJ2k2max
Hey everybody...

Got a call from the stealership over the weekend that has me debating like psycho whether to put myself into an '05 6spd...

I'm just curious in regards of the types of issues that have urupted in the 6th gens-please be honest, I need to decide if its the car for me. My 5.5 gen has 65K miles in 2 yrs, i have no warranty coverage. Before I have to maintain it with new tires/shocks/springs/brakes and have to eventually deal with the toll of the occasional3rd gear grind w/ no warranty-i'd like to hear the good and the bad with the 6th gen...

Also would like to know if there will be any changes in '06 cosmetically or powerwise..

Thanks
Manny
Stealership, ha ha. Good one. I love my 2005 max. It's the best car I have ever owned. Just get one you won't be sorry. It's a well made car, with plenty of power. No major problems at all.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by queenzkid
I'm just curious... What type of job do you get with a Masters in Pure Mathematics??

I guess a teaching job??? But who takes pure mathematics?? I guess it's an up and coming area of the education world. Anyone significantly rich or famous from this?? Just curious.

Any thoughts??
If you look at guy's profile, he says he's a "senior software developer", so i guess unless he's lying that's one job you can get. Not for me though, it would be really boring doing that.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:39 AM

Guess I've been vindicated for calling Mario out for what he was. Like I said, he doesn't won a Max or BMW or anything else that's not made by Matchbox Toys. He's a kid with a computer and too much time on his hands. Not a mathematition, nor a software developer, just a kid. I'm sure if he hasn't trashed us at Edmunds yet, it's just a matter of time. Oh well, just happy he's gone as he was just a nusance.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by queenzkid

Any thoughts??
My guess is Cash Register at Micky D...
Old 05-26-2005, 09:55 AM

Guess I've been vindicated for calling Mario out for what he was. Like I said, he doesn't won a Max or BMW or anything else that's not made by Matchbox Toys. He's a kid with a computer and too much time on his hands. Not a mathematition, nor a software developer, just a kid. I'm sure if he hasn't trashed us at Edmunds yet, it's just a matter of time. Oh well, just happy he's gone as he was just a nusance.
Actually, this guy seems to have been using his real name. I did a google search on the name, and it seems that he indeed did graduate from University of Waterloo, with Masters in Pure math in 2000.

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/PM_Dept...th_grads.shtml

Also, he posts in some news groups related to C++ programming,

http://web.ask.com/redir?u=http%3A%2...nip&Complete=1

Who knows, perhaps he's a genuine wacko... It takes all sorts...
Old 05-26-2005, 10:01 AM
SuPeRmOd

well i'm a monkey's uncle now b/c of us a-holes he's gonna use his Pure Math powers for evil to destroy Nissan
Originally Posted by super_maxima
Actually, this guy seems to have been using his real name. I did a google search on the name, and it seems that he indeed did graduate from University of Waterloo, with Masters in Pure math in 2000.

even if true, someone of his age and credentials should take disageement a lil' better
Old 05-26-2005, 11:42 AM

He's not a software developer from his Pure Math studies, that's for sure. Programming is a different subject. That's computer science and programming.

If you look at his posts, he tends to bash everything. Seems quite negatively opinionated! Hope his kids don't take after him. You can't succeed in this world being negative towards everything!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 12:38 PM

Well if he does have a degree in pure math, shouldn't take him long to add up all the people that think he's a MORON...
Old 05-26-2005, 01:49 PM

Originally posted by super_maxima:

http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/PM_Dep...ath_grads.shtml

Also, he posts in some news groups related to C++ programming,

http://web.ask.com/redir?u=http%3A%...snip&Complete=1

Hey Nismo!

When did super_maxima join this group? He only has 6 posts. It seems like he knows a lot about Mario, a little too much, don't you think?

Old 05-26-2005, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by MaximaSE2005
Hey Nismo!

When did super_maxima join this group? He only has 6 posts. It seems like he knows a lot about Mario, a little too much, don't you think?

Give me your real name, and I'll know a lot about you too It's amazing what you can find out about people by just using a few search engines (it's scary).
Old 05-26-2005, 02:25 PM

Hey Nismo!

All of his posts are from today. Busted?
Old 05-26-2005, 03:18 PM

Hey Nismo!

LOL - the plot thickens....strange coincidence that our old Mario had Kitchener/Waterloo Ontario in his profile and our new "super maxima" apparently lives in Toronto Ontario which is a hop and skip away from Kitchener/Waterloo.

Huuummmmmmm !
Old 05-26-2005, 04:20 PM

Originally posted by super_maxima:
Give me your real name, and I'll know a lot about you too It's amazing what you can find out about people by just using a few search engines (it's scary).
My point is why would you even want to Google him? And then give him credit for what he has achieved.

Sounds fishy to me.

Btw, my name is Bush, George Bush. lol!

that.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:10 PM

Let's be thankful that mario, super_maxima, or whatever he called himself has now gone. Time to get back on the subject here and help our future 6th gen owners make a wise decision.

Anybody wondering how the 05 Max stacks up against the competition should know that it just won Strategic Visions best large car award. While a few of us have had some small problems, me included with the wife's Max, most of the 05 problems have been minimal and usually fixed by the dealer. Just remember, any specific car can have more than it's share of problems, but that can happen with any vehicle. As for me, I heartily recommend this car. I bought two of them about a month ago and couldn't be happier. My SE puts a smile on my face everyday I drive it. Go to your local Nissan dealer, test drive one, give the car a good thorough going over and decide for yourself. Make sure to bring your trade and checkbook as you will most likely go home with one (or two) as I did.

"I'm not jesting and my name isn't Shirely" , or is it???????

Here's hoping mario and his ilk have left the building!!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 05:17 PM

Well, it seems that maybe our little friend is indeed a Math graduated, but he also likes to go to each forum and start this kind of threads.

Just follow this link http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/20...0308029474.htm and scroll down and you will see him talking about BMW series,

So you get to your own conclusions...
Old 05-26-2005, 05:28 PM

I followed the link. If you read carefully, Mario Grgic has only made ONE post there, where he likens Intel CPU naming scheme to BMW car series scheme. Somone else bellow that was replying to his post and saying that they own BMW for the first time (when they replied Mario's name got quoted again). Read that again, if you will.

Let's give the fellow Canadian some credit. I like my Max just as next guy in here, but I think some people in here are going too far. All this could have been avoided if everyone just ignored his post.

Quick Reply: '05 Maxima problems? Considering getting a 6th gen...