6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

6th gen abuse

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 01:18 PM
1 of few unmodded 4G Maxs

6th gen abuse

Not sure if this a repost, but I know you 6th gen ppl will get plenty mad at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPvbZ6Jm_Ys
Old 09-03-2006, 01:48 PM

Thats ****ing awesome!
Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 PM

I'm not mad.

This person obviously does not have to pay for tires. The person paying for tires is most likely the father.

It would be more impressive to see them peal-out and really move the Max -- rather than just sitting in place burning off the rubber.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 PM

Yes it's a repost, but as bad for the car that is, you have to admit that looked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

.............Sweet!!!

Just so long as it wasn't my ride...
Old 09-03-2006, 02:09 PM
dot dot dot ...

Jesus.....
Old 09-03-2006, 03:11 PM
*moderator*

Rental!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 03:31 PM

morons!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What a bunch of crack heads! On the other hand it was totally weird!
Old 09-03-2006, 04:03 PM

that's why you don't buy rentals!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 05:54 PM

"I think its on fire"???,,I D I O T, "I think its going to blow up" Bigger I D I O T.....on a different note, at that shows me that if a ever get drunk enough to enter a burn out comp. Ill Win!!
Old 09-03-2006, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by NmexMAX
Jesus.....
Exactly . . .
Old 09-03-2006, 06:18 PM

I bet it was sold on ebay after....
Old 09-03-2006, 07:26 PM

OK looks pretty neat, I "abuse" my baby but she LOVES when I give her gas, but no abuse like that..yet (just kidding) Maximas can really take a beating..anyway very stupid question..but how the hell do you burnout like that? I tried every way with my 04 Silver SE Automatic..and..nothing works??

Would like to find out how its done. Just want to try it once.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:45 PM

That looks like bleach or ammonia with some oil on the tire, my friend did that with his 4cylinder 5 speed Tacoma and it was pretty much the same and he only did it cause he needed new tires, I've seen muscle cars smoke the tires and they always have a blue haze
Old 09-03-2006, 08:41 PM

If that is a rental, they are violating the terms of their rental agreement and should be prosecuted if caught.

If that car belongs to a friend or relative that did not give permission for such shennanigans, their actions are totally shameful and disgusting.

If the car is theirs, well, folks are entitled to waste their money by destroying what is legally theirs.

I can only hope the black box has a means of recording this inane abuse, in order that Nissan does not have to pay one thin penny in warranty on this car. Don't think for one second that warranty costs resulting from such mind-boggling stupidity do not factor into the price we have to pay for our new Maximas.

Some folks clearly had their head stuck up another part of their anatomy when common sense was being issued.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:47 PM

Its a repost saw that video last year and that car is a rental
Old 09-04-2006, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by lightonthehill
If that is a rental, they are violating the terms of their rental agreement and should be prosecuted if caught.

If that car belongs to a friend or relative that did not give permission for such shennanigans, their actions are totally shameful and disgusting.

If the car is theirs, well, folks are entitled to waste their money by destroying what is legally theirs.

I can only hope the black box has a means of recording this inane abuse, in order that Nissan does not have to pay one thin penny in warranty on this car. Don't think for one second that warranty costs resulting from such mind-boggling stupidity do not factor into the price we have to pay for our new Maximas.

Some folks clearly had their head stuck up another part of their anatomy when common sense was being issued.
Just take a chill pill, and enjoy the show, is not your car is it?, so what if some people forget their brains at home once in a while, we've all been there...
Old 09-04-2006, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by chernmax
.............Sweet!!!

Just so long as it wasn't my ride...

If it's rental then it's bunk! If it's their own car, they can do what they want with it.......the dummies
Old 09-04-2006, 11:16 AM
♠♠♠♠♠

thats pretty crazy haha

how is that bad for the car? Unless it's being held in a redline or something, seems like only the tires would be damaged
Old 09-04-2006, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by MacGarnicle
thats pretty crazy haha

how is that bad for the car? Unless it's being held in a redline or something, seems like only the tires would be damaged
My best guess would have to be the tranny!
Old 09-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Banned

6th gen Powah!! I remember my taurus couldnt even break the tires loose unless it was snowing!

Do you think they had something on the tires to allow them to slip like that?
Old 09-04-2006, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Defiant_Max04
OK looks pretty neat, I "abuse" my baby but she LOVES when I give her gas, but no abuse like that..yet (just kidding) Maximas can really take a beating..anyway very stupid question..but how the hell do you burnout like that? I tried every way with my 04 Silver SE Automatic..and..nothing works??

Would like to find out how its done. Just want to try it once.

Ok first he pulled the E brake and did a 180, then when he was almost done with the 180 he floored it without leting out the E brake, and i think thats basically it..

6th gen Powah!! I remember my taurus couldnt even break the tires loose unless it was snowing!

Do you think they had something on the tires to allow them to slip like that?
Yes, a VQ35 that kicks a$$..
Old 09-04-2006, 06:33 PM
F---ing Kangaroos

Well I guess none of you guys have seen a Teckademics video before. All they do is ruin brand new vehicles some of which they rent and some they buy.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:01 PM

MAD2DAMAX - I'm not upset; just stating the cool (er, cold) facts. I'm aware such things take place every minute of every day. And have for as long as I have been on this earth. I see the tire marks on roads that prove it. I actually take advantage of this behavior by having stock of two different tire companies in my portfolio.

Even though I am not upset (I completely understand youth sees things in a totally different light than mature folks do), I am still aware that you, I and every other Maxima owner paid a little more money for our cars because Nissan has to cover the warranty on vehicles that have been severely abused, unless they can prove the abuse.

But I learned long ago that there are far too many serious things going on in this world for me to worry about someone mistreating an inanimate object, unless that object is mine.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:03 PM

MAD2DAMAX - I'm not upset; just stating the cool (er, cold) facts. I'm aware such things take place every minute of every day. And have for as long as I have been on this earth. I see the tire marks on roads that prove it. I actually take advantage of this behavior by having stock of two different tire companies in my portfolio.

Even though I am not upset (I completely understand youth sees things in a totally different light than mature folks do), I am still aware that you, I and every other Maxima owner paid a little more money for our cars because Nissan has to cover the warranty on vehicles that have been severely abused, unless they can prove the abuse.

But I learned long ago that there are far too many serious things going on in this world for me to worry about someone mistreating an inanimate object, unless that object is mine.

.....i stand corrected,.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:48 AM
SmokinMaxSE

when common sense was being issued.
Other than the rental fleet, who cares? When I get rental cars, I drive them like I stole them. I hit the brakes hard, Pop the cheap speakers with the bass. I even did a neutral drop on the highway. I was doing 80mph and threw it in neutral and then back in drive.

Just don't do anything that will show up right away after you are done.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SmokinMaxSE
Other than the rental fleet, who cares? When I get rental cars, I drive them like I stole them. I hit the brakes hard, Pop the cheap speakers with the bass. I even did a neutral drop on the highway. I was doing 80mph and threw it in neutral and then back in drive.

Just don't do anything that will show up right away after you are done.
So you still risk blowing the transmission and being charged several thousands, pretty retarded.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:02 AM

Dumb!!!!
Old 09-05-2006, 02:09 PM

Thanks Max.

Rentals, rentals, rentals..
They gave me an 06 Dodge Stratus with a 4 cylinder engine when my maxima went in over night for a couple of recalls and shimmy fix.

I did about 10 neutral drops, pulled up to a speedbump on a hill, floored it, killed the tires, no brakes when turning at like 40mph, constantly floored it, whipped it around a coldesack, and I basically treated it like ****..just how rentals are supposed to be treated.

Who hasn't f-ed with a rental?
Old 09-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

oh thats why you buy brand new
Old 09-05-2006, 08:13 PM

I guess there is a different value system for those who grew up during the depression (as did I), where potatoes weren't a side for a meal, but the entire menu for the month.

Or those who grew up during the first half of the 1940s, where tires and gas were only sold to folks whose job was critical to the war effort.

I suppose the folks that trash the roadsides around here (including my lawn) have the same attitude: if it ain't mine, treat it like ****.

I won't throw any more stones. I just hope I never reach the point where I intentionally abuse anything, anywhere, anytime. Just doesn't seem constructive or intelligent.

But to each his own . . .
Old 09-05-2006, 09:43 PM

I guess there is a different value system for those who grew up during the depression (as did I), where potatoes weren't a side for a meal, but the entire menu for the month.

Or those who grew up during the first half of the 1940s, where tires and gas were only sold to folks whose job was critical to the war effort.

I suppose the folks that trash the roadsides around here (including my lawn) have the same attitude: if it ain't mine, treat it like ****.

I won't throw any more stones. I just hope I never reach the point where I intentionally abuse anything, anywhere, anytime. Just doesn't seem constructive or intelligent.

Respect
Old 09-06-2006, 04:37 PM

Amen
Old 09-12-2006, 12:15 PM

I have a couple of their DVD's but unfortunately I don't have this one. Someone mentioned it though, they buy new cars, and just abuse them until the car can't no more, and they move on to another car.